Pichu
World Challenge Pikachu
Pikachu (trainer deck)
Pokeball (pokemon center)
Pokeball (TCG)

GBA Pokemon Coins

Groudon
Kyogre

If you have a coin not on my list I want it please include a description and what you would like for it(them) cash or card either is fine with me just don't go crazy.

SomethingElse
10/09/2004, 04:35 PM
meh, i have a giant coin, lugia on one side, ho-oh on other, one side is gold, other silver, i think it came from E3(?), solid metal, about the size of a......GC disc roughly, can't think of anything to compare it too, i might trade it, but would have to be a good trade...

SomethingElse
10/10/2004, 08:56 AM
do you know what coin i'm talking about? i can't seem to find a picture of it on the internet, and don't know originally where it came from...

BLiZzArD
10/10/2004, 05:26 PM
I know the coin and you are correct on where it came from is it mint and what do you want for it?
BLiZ

BLiZzArD
10/15/2004, 05:05 PM
Still looking for coins We trade GOOD cards or cash to get them.
BLiZ

XxShininG_CeLebIxX
10/15/2004, 10:18 PM
Do you happen to need the Lugia coin found in the japanese Neo 1 Theme Deck?
This Lugia coin is black and the Lugia pictured has a hologram type of shine to it.
Also, do you happen to want more of the coins you already have because I got a couple of the Starmie Gym Heroes coins, the metal Pikachu coins from League, and the Lugia metal coins from the Neo Theme Decks.

Please let me know if you need these!
Thanks!

:D

BLiZzArD
10/17/2004, 01:13 PM
I need the lugia coin what would you like for it?
BLiZ

Dark_Gyarados
10/25/2004, 12:18 PM
What do you trade for your coins i will teade you a winner stamped Chimecho or Flygon for your
Absol metal coin

Prime
10/25/2004, 12:43 PM
In each of the japanese gym decks came a nice plastic coin. I actually have the arcanine, used to have the alakazam. Sorry, didn't mean to spam up your thread, just suggesting another place to look.

BLiZzArD
10/25/2004, 12:50 PM
Sorry the coins are not for trade I am trying to get more and listed the ones I have so it would be easier for people to trade me.

Prime I am aware but I can't seem to locate any of the theme decks so that's why I came on here annd asked.
BLiZ