PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket Returns Prerelease locator

Orange Soda
10/10/2004, 06:16 PM
http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/event_locator.asp?event_type=9&location=north_america

Nothing there yet, but that's where it'll be.

EDIT (10-11-04): Guess this thread probably isn't needed anymore.

GOROY
10/10/2004, 07:21 PM
What does it mean by Rocket & Returns? Hmmm......

Orange Soda
10/10/2004, 08:11 PM
Watch out for Return's Marowak. That bonemerang is nasty. :p

Gym Leader Blaine
10/11/2004, 03:02 PM
http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/event_locator.asp?event_type=9&location=north_america

Nothing there yet, but that's where it'll be.

I just checked and the list is up as of right now. I have posted all of the current locations on the attendance post if anyone is looking for them.

:D

TheCrossFormatKid
10/11/2004, 04:30 PM
Rockville and Stafford pre-releases are schedualed for the same day, that should be fun having sensei at both events...

Gym Leader Blaine
10/11/2004, 05:03 PM
Sensei is going to clone himself obv

Great, :rolleyes: talk about your attack of the clones. ;)

yoshi1001
10/11/2004, 05:06 PM
Great, :rolleyes: talk about your attack of the clones. ;)

Send in the...wait, they already did that one.

Remember, the TO does not physically need to be present. However, the question remains-where will he be?

Sensei
10/11/2004, 05:19 PM
I will rule the world! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Actually, if you look in my intitial TRR Stafford Prerelease post, I mention that there is a date conflict and will have a confirmed date change on Wednesday. I`ll also get the post updated with all other pertinient info.

`Sensei

RainbowRichards
10/12/2004, 04:16 AM
Send in the...wait, they already did that one.

Remember, the TO does not physically need to be present. However, the question remains-where will he be?

Actually, since he'll be the HJ for Rockville, and the TO for Stafford, he can do both at the same time ;)... (being TO in absentia for Stafford lol) J/K - see the post above :p

Croatian_Nidoking
10/12/2004, 08:39 AM
The Coral Gables/Miami prelease says Nov. 4, which is a Thursday, which can't be right. Is it suppsed to be Saturday the 6th or Sunday the 7th? I'm going there, so I'd like to know.

- Croatian "Miami heat" Nidoking