PDA

View Full Version : No CC in TN?

TheDancingPeanut
10/27/2004, 05:30 AM
I noticed that Tennessee has no city champ. listed... any reason for this? I'm moving to Nashville in Janruary - is there an active league? If there's no TO, I'd be willing to run the event.

ncpicachufan2000
10/27/2004, 06:57 AM
First of all welcome back to the Snow zone! LOL! You would need to contact ScythKing and Lawman, I think they are working on these! Also, there are BUNCHES coming in your border states if you can travel...that would be NC and VA...See ya soon...check the webiste at the bottom for Asheville NC...

meganium45
10/27/2004, 07:06 AM
There will be a Memphis CC at the Embassy Suites in Germantown - December 4th I Believe!

I have NO idea why this is not up - they approved it!

M45

TheDancingPeanut
10/27/2004, 11:30 AM
Interesting. I will plan on going to Memphis - do you need staff? If not, I'll just come as a player. Do you know what the env. is like in Nashville? Is there a contact person there? If a league doesn't exist, I'd like to start working on it before-hand.

~ Jim

meganium45
10/27/2004, 11:59 AM
Honestly, there is very little going on in Nashville.

Memphis has a bustling and growing Pokemon Community.

The only "active" player on the boards from Nashville is Ultimate Healer that I am aware of.

I would LOVE to see a resurgence of Pokemon out of Nashville. It could only benefit the whole Tennessee community.

At this point - I do not THINK I need staff for Memphis Cities, but I will be in contact with you as the date grows closer!

Can't wait to see you and your gang there!

M45

ultimate_healer
10/27/2004, 03:38 PM
Honestly, there is very little going on in Nashville.

Memphis has a bustling and growing Pokemon Community.

The only "active" player on the boards from Nashville is Ultimate Healer that I am aware of.

I would LOVE to see a resurgence of Pokemon out of Nashville. It could only benefit the whole Tennessee community.

At this point - I do not THINK I need staff for Memphis Cities, but I will be in contact with you as the date grows closer!

Can't wait to see you and your gang there!

M45

your right M45, i am the only active member from nashville on the boards. But scythking is working on getting a CC in Nashville at The Game Keep so lets hope he can get it.

Metal Master
10/28/2004, 07:15 PM
Thanks to M45, did you know Memphis has had over 80 players one time? They've gotten so big they had to move to a hotel for a prerelease. Go figure! :rolleyes:

meganium45
11/02/2004, 12:27 PM
Hey look - one of My St. Louis Masters giving props to Memphis!

Would love to take credit for all the growth MM, but there are a LOT of people down there pushing Memphis to be as big as it can be - Dragon Lady - Poke_dad, and a lot of others!!

I CAN'T wait for this weekend - heck, I think I will give out some REALLY cool door prizes in Memphis, just for the halibut! (no more fish jokes, please!)

This will be THE event of the mid-south - and with everyone's favourite judges at the helm, ME, Dragon Lady, Poke_dad, Swanton1717, can you picture a better event!!! (Chaw, went a bit brit on the spelling, no?)

See you ALL on Saturday!!!

and hey, we get to stay and chill this time, no drive back 'til Sunday!

Woot! Chaw!

M45

Metal Master
11/02/2004, 03:09 PM
No, I meant that I didn't know untill you told me. And a St. Louis Master, hunh? You mean, an evil St. Louis Master. Ooh, I like that title.