PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey/Gamer's Realm CC on Dec. 4th. - CANCELLED!

DarkTyranitar
10/29/2004, 07:43 AM
Hello,

A City Championship Tournament will take place in South Jersey at the Gamerís Realm on Saturday, December 4 at 12 noon. Gamer's Realm is located at the Pep Boys Plaza, 202 Route 130, North Cinnaminson, NJ 08077, which is approximately 10 minutes from the Tacony-Palmyra bridge, (that leads to Philadelphia).

For more information, you can reach the Gamerís Realm at Games@gamersealm.com or contact the TO Dorian at doriananders@comcast.net.

Hope to see you there.

- Tony

GOROY
10/29/2004, 02:04 PM
Yay!

PokePop
10/29/2004, 09:36 PM
Might make that one with m'boys!

LittlePichu
11/01/2004, 12:56 PM
Cool I Can't Wait

EeveeTrainer
11/01/2004, 03:59 PM
Hmmm. I'm gonna have to speak to Dorian because that's not listed on the most recent Email that she sent out with all the CC locations and prerelease locations.

EeveeTrainer
11/02/2004, 05:10 PM
Confirmed. The Prerelese on the 4th of December at Gamer's Realm has been canceled. The store is set to undergo a remodel and then reopen towards the end of this month or the begining of next month

Lord of Ninetales
11/02/2004, 07:58 PM
Are you sure it has been cancled? Are they going to movie it to another place?

LittlePichu
11/02/2004, 09:42 PM
Yes it true and no their not going to have at a different place...Just the ones in PA and
I think only the one in NJ some where near the sore point that are close to us.. Sorry
Lord_of_Ninetails

DarkTyranitar
11/04/2004, 08:22 AM
Hello,

...Just to clarify things a bit here, Venusaur, the event that was originally scheduled was a City of Championship Tournament.

The Gamer's Realm store our S.J. League has been meeting at WILL be closing their doors at their current location as of TOMORROW, (Friday, November 5).

However, the store's manager/owner Joe WILL be opening up a new store at a near-by location in Palmyra, New Jersey, "(about one mile east of where the store is now)" according to Joe.

He is hoping to have the new store opened on the Thanksgiving weekend, (although this is not definite).

Our league WILL be relocating to this location once the new store has opened.

With respect to the previously scheduled City of Championship, at this point the date of December 4 has been dropped. However, since both Joe and the TO are still interested in holding the event there is a good chance that it will be rescheduled.

Hope this helps to clear any confusion that may have arisen.

- Tony

EeveeTrainer
11/08/2004, 03:57 PM
As of this point the chances of holding a City are slim to nil at Gamer's Realm. However in talks with the manager and soon to be owner of the store he was extreamly interested in hosting perhaps a State Championship there and perhaps a Gym as well should the oportunity arise.

I do appologize for misposting Prerelease instead of City Championship. (Prerelease on the brain since my team just finished up a reasearch session on the new cards. =P)