PDA

View Full Version : Sugarland, TX~City Championships: Nov 27, 2004

Master Professor Birch
11/16/2004, 11:11 AM
:D :) ~~Sugarland, Texas~City Championships-Details~~ :) :D

The "City Championships" are here!!! Master Professor Birch is making his third stop of the "Magical Pokemon Tour" in Sugarland for your City Championships. Everyone knows that the "Sugarland~City Championships" are the sweetest in the world!!! Don't believe me??? Just ask the "Lynch Mob" as they took honors in all three age groups last year. Let's get those winning decks together and defend your city. Below are the details for your City Championships:

"Sugarland~City Championships"

3127 Highway-6
Sugarland, Texas 77478

Contacts:MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545

Date: November 27, 2004

Time: 10:00am (Registration Begins)

Entry Fee: FREE :thumb:

Format: Modified Constructed Deck

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Up)

1st Place: 18-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs / A City Championship Medal / Prize kit Containing Cool Pokemon Merchanise

2nd Place: 9-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs

3rd-4th Place: 4-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs

All Participants: Pokemon TCG City Championship Promo Card & a POP Series-1 Promo Pack (While Supplies Last- :mad: )

There will be plenty of time for trading, playing, and having all kinds of Pokemon fun. We hope to see everyone at this event!!! Master Professor Birch will be signing "Professor Birch" cards at this event, also. Don't miss out!!! :nonono:

Take care and good luck to all of the Pokemon players. I will see you on Saturday, November 27, 2004 for the "Sugarland~City Championships". :clap:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

homeofmew
11/18/2004, 08:42 AM
hopefully the sugarland people can get their act together this year and defend (our)their honour!
See everyone there!

Cyrus
11/18/2004, 06:41 PM
hopefully the sugarland people can get their act together this year and defend (our)their honour!
See everyone there!

a certain native sugarlander would so love to go to his home town =(

mewsmom
11/19/2004, 07:22 AM
See everyone there!

So what are you saying by your post? That sure is one way to support and cheer on your city?

homeofmew
11/19/2004, 04:14 PM
a certain native sugarlander would so love to go to his home town =(
I am not a HIS :( I happen to be a Her.
and I like my home town league :)

evilcaturne666
11/20/2004, 11:18 AM
I am not a HIS :( I happen to be a Her.
and I like my home town league :)

patriarch is refering to himself the RRR(inside joke) is native of sugarland

~Blazi-King~
11/25/2004, 02:55 PM
Well it looks like we are going after all...Woooo Hooooo maybe another GBA Tournement win to be added to my resume ?.....and plying with my new DS gameboy if anyone else is playing with Red/Green then i can use my wireless that is built in to it hehehe.....Anyways GL to All....

TTYL
~Clay~

Master Professor Birch
11/26/2004, 07:24 PM
~~Sugarland-City Championship...Tomorrow...Sweet!!!~~

This City Championship will not only be the SWEETEST in the USA, but I have had phone calls all day long with players telling me that they are attending!!! We are talking about from the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Mississippi, and Louisiana. The players are coming, from all over the southwestern USA for this one!!! :cool:

Master Professor Birch will be leaving Birchville early in the morning (5:30am) and heading to Sugarland. Players from the Sugarland area, get ready for the invading of players from every where. This should be fun playing players from other areas of the USA. :eek:

Registration should start around 10:00am. And with some luck, hopefully start playing at 11:00am. Good luck to all of the players that will be attending the Sugarland-City Championship. Those that will be driving from out of town, please drive carefully. If you are running a little late, please phone MP Birch on his cell phone (972-754-8618). We hold the CC for you until you get there. ;)

Oh yes, can anyone beat Clay Carney in the "GBA" tournament??? :nonono:

:pokeball: MP Birch :pokeball:

Cyrus
11/27/2004, 12:32 PM
GOSH BIRCH!!! Looks like everyone's traveling to Mecca this time of year ;)

Whicker
11/27/2004, 05:38 PM
and crap, I can't be there

thanks for holding the "best tournament ever" in a place in which I cannot get to. . .

Rocketman
11/28/2004, 10:34 AM
Wow, what a fun event! It was worth the drive from New Orleans, and it was great to see Prof. Birch and all my Texas friends. Dylan and I had a blast, both of us making top 4. Thanks to Mia for one of the most fun games I played in, too bad one of us had to win! I wish I could come to all of the Texas events! Thanks to Prof. Birch for welcoming us in Houston!
Rocketman, evil leader of Team Rocket Louisiana :cool:

~Blazi-King~
11/28/2004, 04:24 PM
I had a Blast Everyone !!!!

WTG on Clint beating me in GBA tourney....Congrats on breaking my 8 in a row

BTW- i had to go after main tourney was over...was wiped....could someone send me a PM on who got 1st-4th in 15+....=)

TTYL
~Clay~

Master Professor Birch
11/29/2004, 08:45 AM
The Sugarland City Champions Are...

Thank you to everyone that attended the "Sugarland City Championship", the sweetest in the world. The winners for each age group are:

10-Under: Lil' Jose Eguia (Trouble).....(Please stay in your own City--lol)

11-14: Adam Garcia (Houston Boy!!!)

15-Over: Gilbert ValdesIII (Another Guy from Wylie / 1st Major Tournament Win)

Oh yes, a BIG CONGRADULATIONS to Clint Armstrong (Thw Woodlands) on winning the "GBA Tournament". He has broken Clay Carney's streak of seven wins in a row for this tourney.

I hope to see ya'll in San Antonio; Moore, OK; or at the Houston City Championship in the next few weeks.

Master Professor Birch

Master Professor Birch
11/29/2004, 08:48 AM
I had a Blast Everyone !!!!

WTG on Clint beating me in GBA tourney....Congrats on breaking my 8 in a row

BTW- i had to go after main tourney was over...was wiped....could someone send me a PM on who got 1st-4th in 15+....=)

TTYL
~Clay~

~Blazi-King~

Thank you for the kind words. In the 15-Over age group, the top finishers were:

1st Place: Gilbert Valdes III

2nd Place: Trent Chambers

3rd Place: Phillip Tran

4th Place: Richard Langenstein (Rocketman)

MP Birch