PDA

View Full Version : Plano, TX~City Championships: 12/5/04

Master Professor Birch
11/16/2004, 03:53 PM
:D :) ~~Plano~City Championships-Details~~ :) :D

The "City Championships" are here!!! Master Professor Birch is making his fifth stop of his "Magical Pokemon Tour" in Plano, Texas for your City Championships. Let's get those winning decks together and defend your city. Below are the details for your City Championships:

"Plano~City Championships"

1717 E. Spring Creek Pkwy.
Plano, Texas 75074

Contacts: "Creative Gifts & Toys"
Phone: (972) 633-9396

MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545

Date: December 5, 2004

Time: 10:00am (Registration Begins or Pre-register at "CG&T")

Entry Fee: FREE :thumb:

Format: Modified Constructed Deck

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Up)

1st Place: 18-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs / A City Championship Medal / Prize kit Containing Cool Pokemon Merchanise

2nd Place: 9-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs

3rd-4th Place: 4-Pokemon TCG-"EX Team Rocket Returns" Booster Packs

All Participants: Pokemon TCG City Championship Promo Card & a POP Series-1 Promo Pack (While Supplies Last)

"GBA Tournament"

Entry Fee: FREE :thumb:

Start Time: 10:30am (Everyone, we will start at 10:30am, sharp!!! Be on time.)

Rules: Everyone should know the rules by now. (If not, I will post the rules in a later post.)

Prizes: Will be determined by the numbers of participants.

There will be plenty of time for trading, playing, and having all kinds of Pokemon fun. We hope to see everyone at this event!!! Master Professor Birch will be signing "Professor Birch" cards at this event, also. Don't miss out!!! :nonono:

Take care and good luck to all of the Pokemon players. I will see you on Sunday, December 5, 2004 for the "Plano~City Championships". :clap:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Cyrus
11/16/2004, 10:52 PM
Well, since I technically don't have a city, seeing as how there's no Dallas CC this time, I guess I'll just have to invade the place 10 minutes away from my house! =)

Mmm, or I could go back to the holy land, Richardson =P

Killerboy
11/21/2004, 11:36 AM
I'll be there if my busy schedule permits.

Master Professor Birch
11/30/2004, 10:25 AM
~~Five More Days...Until D/FW Will Host Its First...City Championship~~

Master Professor Birch wants to know who is coming to the "Plano City Championships". I want to know who is planning on winning this City Championship!!! If you are planning on coming to the "Plano City Championship", please post on this thread and let me know. Premier Pokemon Tournaments in the D/FW area have always had the largest attendances. Let's keep up that record. :thumb:

Come early and leave late. Take in all of the Pokemon action that you can stand. MP Birch will be greeting all of the Pokemon players as they arrive this Sunday. Lets have fun and enjoy a day of Pokemon. Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending. :)

Take care and get those winning decks ready.

Team Cook
11/30/2004, 04:43 PM
"D / FW has always had the largest attendance in Texas" HEY MPB, There's a new sheriff in town. It's called The Woodlands. LOL. We will make it up Sunday morning. I'll check with our league Wednesday night and give you idea on who's coming. Oh, and by the way, I took care of your request. Any interesting emails yet, lol?

~Blazi-King~
11/30/2004, 04:48 PM
Hey All We Will Do Our Best On Comming Up Since We Are Planning San Antonio the Day Before But Be Lookin For Us......Cuz After All Its Only a "City CHampionship"....Like We Are Goin To Miss That lol

Oh BTW MPB......I Plan On Winnin Both GBA And 15+ Age Group Permitting "Luck" is on my side as usual @ Plano hehehe :D ;)

Master Professor Birch
11/30/2004, 04:54 PM
Hey All We Will Do Our Best On Comming Up Since We Are Planning San Antonio the Day Before But Be Lookin For Us......Cuz After All Its Only a "City CHampionship"....Like We Are Goin To Miss That lol

Oh BTW MPB......I Plan On Winnin Both GBA And 15+ Age Group Permitting "Luck" is on my side as usual @ Plano hehehe :D ;)

~Blazi-King~

You can extend your "GBA" streak to two on Sunday. And to ONE in the main event (Daily Double). You are the defending Plano City Champion!!! ;)

:pokeball: MP Birch :pokeball:

Whicker
11/30/2004, 06:42 PM

too bad I'm winning 15+ there Clay ;)

oh yes, btw, I will be there, in case you haven't figured that out
I'm looking to take two CC's in one week!

~Blazi-King~
11/30/2004, 09:21 PM
Hmmmm a "Challenge"......I think "Im Lovin It" hahahaha
Glad you could be able to come Whicker more ppl to show off my new deck too hehehe

Cyrus
12/01/2004, 04:00 PM
GAWD, I just don't know! On one hand, I don't have to defend my city this year. On the other hand, there is no city for me to defend. Looks like I have to setup camp somewhere, and where else is better other than the closest place to my current place of residence? =)

Whicker
12/01/2004, 06:15 PM
I feel the same way Johnny
I have no city to defend, only cities to take

Master Professor Birch
12/01/2004, 06:41 PM
I feel the same way Johnny
I have no city to defend, only cities to take

~~That's The Spirit Young Warriors~~

You have no Pokemon Kingdoms to Defend...It is time to Conquer All Other Pokemon Kingdoms In the PokeWorld!!! :nonono:

Unless, there is some Fair Maidens that might Conquer Those Pokemon Kingdoms Instead of You... :thumb:

Team Cook
12/02/2004, 07:21 AM
It looks as though it will be just Team Cook from The Woodlands making the trip. Diana said they would make it also. We'll head on up Sunday morning EXPECTING a breakfast buffett on arrival.

Cyrus
12/02/2004, 04:28 PM
]~~That's The Spirit Young Warriors~~

You have no Pokemon Kingdoms to Defend...It is time to Conquer All Other Pokemon Kingdoms In the PokeWorld!!! :nonono:
Unless, there is some Fair Maiden that might Conquer Those Pokemon Kingdoms Instead of You... :thumb:

Hmmm, indeed! Too bad Clay and Ryan have to defend the same domain from one-another, as well as myself ;)

Whicker
12/02/2004, 05:54 PM
Hmmm, indeed! Too bad Clay and Ryan have to defend the same domain from one-another, as well as myself ;)

am I not included in that Johnny?

Cyrus
12/02/2004, 06:17 PM
well, i would include you, Jordan, but I'm making a direct challenge, me to da champs =x

Whicker
12/02/2004, 06:21 PM
I see

I feel so much better now ;)

Master Professor Birch
12/03/2004, 09:57 AM
~~Only Two More Days...Until The Battle for Plano...Begins~~

That's right...only two more days!!! We will be battling, Pokemon style to see who will inherit the City of Plano. Who of those that try, will be crowned the new Kings or Queens of the Pokemon Kingdom of Plano??? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending on Sunday. Take care and sharpen those skills. :nonono:

~Blazi-King~
12/03/2004, 05:52 PM
"Who of those that try, will be crowned the new Kings or Queens of the Pokemon Kingdom of Plano???"

Well you know im not goin down without a "Fight" even if i have to resort to my fists its goin to get ugly to those tryin to steal my "Crown" hehehe

I will "Definitely" be there

TTYL
~Clay~

Whicker
12/05/2004, 07:51 PM
"Who of those that try, will be crowned the new Kings or Queens of the Pokemon Kingdom of Plano???"

~Clay~

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

anyway, this was run very well, my biggest thanks to Birch for getting us that had a 3 hour drive out of there quickly

Cyrus
12/05/2004, 08:01 PM
gj Jordan. What confuses me is this: I'm running an even better deck next week, yet there's gonna be less competition! whyyyyy @_@

~Blazi-King~
12/05/2004, 10:19 PM
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

anyway, this was run very well, my biggest thanks to Birch for getting us that had a 3 hour drive out of there quickly

WTG Jordan....at least i the true 15+ Former Defending Champion am gald to have someone worthy of the title ( you 2 had you won Kettler ^_^ ) to hold for me till i win it back hehehe.....

Props to MPB once again on a well ran tourney....

TTYGL

Team Cook
12/05/2004, 11:09 PM
Had a great time today in Plano, Texas. Great Job MPB. By the way, grocery store donuts AIN'T no breakfast buffett, lol. Thanks for making up for it though, you're the best.

I feel for ya Clay. The kid that beat you told me you were no match, laughing as he spoke. I got rope and duct tape for next week. Let's get him. :)

Congrats Jordan, Tracy, and Nathan. Warning: Team Cook Austin smells blood. After finishing 3rd twice and 2nd twice, he's ready to pounce on someone.

And finally, to my wife: Who LOVES ya Baby? ;) Team Cook Daddy LOVES ya. I'll let you win next time. No thanks to the computer who matched me up against my wife in round one. I ended up being a wife-beater!! :)

-- Mike

Cyrus
12/06/2004, 02:18 PM
Had a great time today in Plano, Texas. Great Job MPB. By the way, grocery store donuts AIN'T no breakfast buffett, lol. Thanks for making up for it though, you're the best.

I feel for ya Clay. The kid that beat you told me you were no match, laughing as he spoke. I got rope and duct tape for next week. Let's get him. :)

Congrats Jordan, Tracy, and Nathan. Warning: Team Cook Austin smells blood. After finishing 3rd twice and 2nd twice, he's ready to pounce on someone.

And finally, to my wife: Who LOVES ya Baby? ;) Team Cook Daddy LOVES ya. I'll let you win next time. No thanks to the computer who matched me up against my wife in round one. I ended up being a wife-beater!! :)

-- Mike

Phew, good thing you guys are going to try and kill Ryan, and not me! ^_^""

But I love this cc season, as it's so much more flip-floppy than the last. I'm taking a look at the winners in TX: Jordan, Gilbert, Trent, and Brian Tonnon all didn't win cities last year, and this year, they have. How neat is it to have no repeat winners (from last season) in the 15+ so far? ;x

evilcaturne666
12/06/2004, 07:25 PM
Phew, good thing you guys are going to try and kill Ryan, and not me! ^_^""

But I love this cc season, as it's so much more flip-floppy than the last. I'm taking a look at the winners in TX: Jordan, Gilbert, Trent, and Brian Tonnon all didn't win cities last year, and this year, they have. How neat is it to have no repeat winners (from last season) in the 15+ so far? ;x

i had an awesome congrats jordan
dont worry... ill get mine

Whicker
12/06/2004, 08:09 PM
I'm taking a look at the winners in TX: Jordan, Gilbert, Trent, and Brian Tonnon all didn't win cities last year, and this year, they have. How neat is it to have no repeat winners (from last season) in the 15+ so far? ;x

it is because I came in time only to be able to play in one CC :D
lol, j/k of course

Master Professor Birch
12/07/2004, 10:01 AM
~~And The Winners Are....~~

MP Birch would like to say, "THANK YOU", to all of the players and parents that attended the "Plano City Championships". I hope that everyone had a good time. Thank you, to Mr. Ray, the owner of "Creative Gifts & Toys" for hosting this event. I will be back in the Dallas/Fort Worth area this Sunday at the "Richardson City Championships". (Please check thread in this section.) I hope to see all of you again at that event. :D

Let's get on to the winners:

"10-under".....Nathan Dalton (1st Major Win in Texas, excluding the TRR Pre-release)

"11-14".....Tracy Cho (1st City Championship Win)

"15-Over".....Jordan Dupuis (Oklahoma boy that is fast becoming a man in the game of Pokemon...Watch Out for him!!!)

"GBA Tournament".....Michael Weldon (Plays at Y2Komics in Ft. Worth...defeats the All-Mighty Clay Carney in the 1st Round)

The "Plano City Championships" went quite well from a time stand point. There was a incident that happen during registration and I apology to that player that it affected. You are welcome to play in any of my events. :)

Well, there are six City Championships that have been completed and five or hopefully six more to go. Good luck next weekend at your City Championships. :thumb:

Team Cook
12/07/2004, 12:56 PM
I'd like to welcome the Dalton family to TEXAS. Nathan is a great player and it looks as though Austin has made a new friend in the Dallas F/W area. Welcome to the TEXAS POKEMON FAMILY.

~Blazi-King~
12/07/2004, 05:36 PM
Yes Nathan You are now a Proud Member of " TEAM TEXAS"

Welcome and we hope to continue to see you in future events....See ya at league