View Full Version : ~ Milford MA City Championships

11/19/2004, 07:15 PM
:pokeball: Milford MA City Championships :pokeball:

When: Sunday, December 5

Where: TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA. Plenty of free parking behind the store. Check out our website for more info: www.tjcollect.com (http://www.tjcollect.com/)

Time: Registration 11:00-12:00

Start Time: 12:00 noon

Entry Fee: FREE

Format: Modified Constructed Deck - Age Modified Swiss Pairings

(See Pokemon Organized Play Floor Rules at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/pdfs/Tournament%20Formats.pdf (http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/pdfs/Tournament%20Formats.pdf))

Prizes: The following prizes will be awarded in each of the three age groups - 10 & Under, 11-14, and 15+

1st Place...18-Booster Packs, 1st Place Medal, & Winner's Package

2nd Place...9-Booster Packs

3rd-4th Place...4-Booster Packs

Everybody...1-POP Series-1 Promo Pack & CC Promo Card

11/21/2004, 08:22 AM
2 weeks away till the CC and it seems like you haver a nice arey of prizes bob. I know me,LuMaga1,DarkAsh,JohnnyBlaze and his kids will be there for all the fun. Plus Tim c whow as at the RR prerelease might also be there.

See ya in 2 weeks. :)

11/29/2004, 07:59 PM
It will be December already kind of hard to believe. Barring a huge snow storm in the Northeast, I plan on going to this. Who else will be there?

City Championship
December 5, 2004
TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA 01757
Start Time: Noon
Registration Fee: FREE
Format: Modified Constructed (Ruby/Sapphire ON)

I've missed the last couple of events at TJ's so I cant wait to see everyone again. :D

Hot Mustid
11/29/2004, 10:44 PM
i'll be there, and I am not prepared to win lol

11/30/2004, 12:58 PM
I plan on cheating... TO LOSE!!!

See everyone in Milford! (With the exception of the Zombie Planet league crew, of course, see you guys Thursday)

11/30/2004, 07:50 PM
Hey guys, we've already posted on this topic:

We've been bumped down on the list because of more recent posts. Thanks for taking the time to get th word out. Your support is appreciated.

See you Sunday at TJ's - THE place to play Pokemon in the northeast!

11/30/2004, 09:36 PM
There....now we got the best of both worlds! See everyone on Sunday!!!! Barring any Noreaster.....

12/01/2004, 10:57 AM
There....now we got the best of both worlds! See everyone on Sunday!!!! Barring any Noreaster.....
Thanks for combining the postings, BJJ. See you and your family on Sunday.

12/05/2004, 06:43 AM
See you all in Milford today!

12/05/2004, 02:51 PM
Sorry I didn't go today. I didn't have a ride. ><

I'm going to go to one of the RI Cities though.

12/05/2004, 07:47 PM
i was trying to go, but im still having daddy issues.. and i have to get some college essays done...
im angry i was looking foward towards going too

12/05/2004, 09:13 PM
My feet ache. Unfortunately i don't have too much information (didn't bring home any papers so will have to wait for PokeMeBob to fill in the blanks).

10 & under - Nick C. (JohnnyBlaze's son) I can't remember what he played.
11 - 14 - Brian J. (my oldest) Dark Crobat/Jumpluff/Mantine
15 & up - Steve K (believe it or not!!!) Vileplume ex/Bellossom/Pidgeot

Props to everyone who played. Especially Emma in the 11-14 who came in second with her Piloswine/Bellossom/Mantine deck. And my middle Stephen who wound up in 5th, one of his best showings (went 3-0 then ran into Emma) with his Poliwrath deck. He wound up going 3-2. And PokeMeBob for all the swag raffled off and given away.

12/06/2004, 05:28 PM
Yeah nick c was a clear winner with his deck. He played a fossil wailord deck Steve fought his way uphill from 0-1 to go 4-1 and win the city championship.

Congrats to Nick c,Brian j and my good buddy Steven K for winning the city in milford.

Next time i see ya all in milford is for the ex deoxy prerelease in february, See ya then ;)

12/07/2004, 05:31 AM
Oh yeah one more prop - to Tom, the TO. He opened 2 boxes and let everyone pick a pack! So not only was the CC free, but everyone left with a pack of cards!

And to Logan. Hopefully next time Matthew will be there so he'll have someone to hang with. He's only 4 (?) years old (or 3?) but he was not a bother to anyone in the tourney.