PDA

View Full Version : Best pokemon overall (In your opinions)

Trainer2000
05/18/2010, 11:59 AM
Mewtwo, Tyranitar, Arceus, and maybe Shaymin or Mew for me because I was only a little kid when I first started playing RBY, and Mew grew on me from the beginning with the ability to learn every TM. He is also the only one that could stand up to Mewtwo back then in the good ol' days.

EDIT: IF YOU'RE POSTS DO NOT HAVE CONTENT, YOU ARE KILLING THE THREAD. MAKE MEANINGFUL POSTS OR NOT AT ALL
~ulti

Duplicate posts merged

Yes, i meant in all categories.

ajwalker
05/18/2010, 12:27 PM
Best how? In looks or in abilities / strength?:confused:

I tend to go with looks, so my best would have to be Arcanine, Suicuine, Tyranitar, Flygon, Dragonair, and Latios.:thumb:

CheeseEX
05/18/2010, 12:30 PM
i think he means in all catergorys (in your opinions)

fire pig and grass snake ftw(usa doesnt have names for them yet)

Muk Man
05/20/2010, 09:04 PM
Overall? Best Pokemon is Palkia Dialgia both have great typing great stats great movepools and they are hard to play against! The best period

vaporeon
05/24/2010, 11:04 AM
Well, after my Pidgeot took down a Palkia in one shot, I would have to say my Pidgeot.

Elite_4_Allen
05/24/2010, 01:21 PM
top five pokemon are pokemon i beleive to be truly awesome because of their looks, strenghth, and abbilities.

5: Snorlax
4: Alakazam
3: Gengar
2: Vileplume
1: ............................NIDOQUEEN!
i like nidoqueen, really, just because!

Muk Man
05/24/2010, 06:26 PM
Well, after my Pidgeot took down a Palkia in one shot, I would have to say my Pidgeot.

Focus sash mirror coat pidgeot maybe but other than that i dont see THAT happening

ultimatedra
05/24/2010, 06:27 PM
Focus sash mirror coat pidgeot maybe but other than that i dont see THAT happening

He has it on one of his videos - Giga impact from a pidgeot OHKO'd a palkia.

Pikamaster
05/25/2010, 10:56 AM
Well, considering that Pikachu speed ties with with Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquazza and can easily OHKO them all, I'd say Pikachu. ;p

Seriously though, it's Arceus. With its base stats the way they are and the moves it can learn, you'll have a tough time taking it down. After that, I'd say Dialga or Mewtwo.

ultimatedra
05/25/2010, 03:05 PM
Seriously though, it's Arceus. With its base stats the way they are and the moves it can learn, you'll have a tough time taking it down. After that, I'd say Dialga or Mewtwo.

It is a shame that you cannot get higher than 100 EV's in any stat with Arceus :lol:

Pikamaster
05/27/2010, 06:20 AM
It is a shame that you cannot get higher than 100 EV's in any stat with Arceus :lol:

Well, for those who catch Arceus the unspoken way...:wink:

But yeah, that part does suck, but it doesn't stop most people from getting a lv 80 one when they really want it.:rolleyes:

insomniac
05/31/2010, 11:06 PM
I don't think there is such a thing as the "best Pokemon" because I honestly don't even know how one would go about determining it...

ultimatedra
06/01/2010, 06:16 AM
I don't think there is such a thing as the "best Pokemon" because I honestly don't even know how one would go about determining it...

It is opinion based, so what is your favorite in terms of power, ability, etc. and why.

vaporeon
06/01/2010, 10:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDTRCZk3bg0

Video proof.

ultimatedra
06/01/2010, 10:45 AM
@Vaporeon - was the Pidgeot choice banded in that video?

Barkjon
06/01/2010, 06:31 PM
<sarcasm>I'd say the best pokemon out there is weedle. Or one of those little bug pokemon</sarcasm>

Yea, Pidgeot is good.

Actually, I just got Mewtwo in my Pokemon FireRed game, and he ain't bad. He was hecka hard to capture tho.

vaporeon
06/01/2010, 08:58 PM
@Vaporeon - was the Pidgeot choice banded in that video?

Yeah, She was banded.