PDA

View Full Version : bpbd'S City Report

Bigpoppabeatdown
11/28/2004, 01:06 AM
ok bare with me for this one as i am about to pass out from exhaustion.........

well after many days of deliberating, i was still down to 3 decks when i got my decksheet........... i could have done so many things, i had (Blaze ray, blasty, and Swampert).......... i was hesitant to use blasty since i've been seeing a lot of dragonite/trode decks and amphy decks.......

well i decided to use blasty anyways, as i decided that i wouldn't let other decks decide my play..........

HERE it it

The Turtle Hermit Way
3 squirtle
1 wartortle
3 blastex
2 pidgey
1 pidgeotto
2 pidgeot
2 TA walrein
3 sparce
3 mantine

16 water
-16-

3 stevens
3 celio's
2 copycat
1 POR
2 briney's
2 archie
3 rare candy
2 VS seeker
1 switch
1 warp point
1 energy recycle system
1 HPS
1 Island cave
1 mt moon

well there it is in it's entirety..........

ROUND 1 vs Alayna (Fablex deck)
well this one went rather quickly as i got pidgeot, blasty and walrein out by turn 3......... and i just ran over her deck....
1-0

Round 2 vs Rachel (d dragonite/exploud)
yeah i was just as confused about this combo as you are......... but she didn't draw an energy for quite some time........
2-0

Round 3 vs Brandon (D dragonite/ D trode)
This is the one deck that i was absolutely terrified of since i first played against it 3 weeks ago....... i got set up very quickly and i ended up knocking out his dragonite with all 4 darks on it, he conceded after that.....
3-0

Round 4 vs Ron (mod gardy)
This only lasted 4 turns..... i got out stoise and pidgeot, ko'd his tangela and he sent up another attached to his sneasel ex on the bench......... i play a warp, send back up stoise and ko that, next turn i use walrein to clean up....
4-0

Round 5 vs Jessee (stoise varient)
well he got set up quickly and i wasn't really in the mood for a long, drawn out defeat, since i was guaranteed to make it into the top 4 anyways....... so he starts killing everything, and he ends up takin out my stoise
4-1

TOP 4
Semis vs Trevor Simmons (gardy varient)
well all i remember is that i started with only a pidgey both games and ended up with pidgeot within 2 turns...and my walrein allowed me to escape gardy's wrath...
2-0

TOP 2
Finals vs Brandon (trode/dragonite)
well yet again i have to face my most feared deck....... but both times i got up far too quickly and he ended up giving up quickly

well i won the 15 and up........ YAH for me!! rofl.......... well i got my stuff, did some organizing and trading, then went up to see National Treasure.........

Now i can go Judge a few other cities....... yah!!

ok Mad Props go out to:
-Dragon King for hosting this event which went almost flawlessly
-Vince (Megs 45) for runnin this lil shindig
- Brandon for meeting me in the finals like we said we would
-all the other players there

Mad Slops go to
- MEGA MURKROW and justin for not makin the final 4 an all St. Peters crowd, rofl, j/k (bad matty, i started with a pidgey twice in the semis and didn't lose, what's ur excuse? =P)

Secretsmeargle
11/28/2004, 01:21 AM
Hi Bigpoppabeatdown

Congrates on the win, did you get much from the boosters?

Anyways... it's nice to see Blastoise stand up to Dark Trode not once, but TWICE :D
Only one more question.... what happened to wooper :(

~Secretsmeargle

Hedgefoxidna
11/28/2004, 07:45 AM
good job scott. ;x

Thomas33
11/28/2004, 07:56 AM
hedge why aren't you replying to my pm's?

Bigpoppabeatdown
11/28/2004, 10:58 AM
Hi Bigpoppabeatdown

Congrates on the win, did you get much from the boosters?

Anyways... it's nice to see Blastoise stand up to Dark Trode not once, but TWICE :D
Only one more question.... what happened to wooper :(

~Secretsmeargle

out of the 18 packs, i got 2 ex's....... a r sneasel ex and a moltres which i traded for a R zapdos ex

wooper had to go unfortunately as i just couldn't get out everything at the same time like i wanted..... i always tried to get 3 mantine, a stoise, a walrein and a pidgeot, so there's no room for wooper in there....

Hedgefoxidna
11/28/2004, 01:49 PM
Better than me, just one EX, Hitmonchan, it is pretty kool, I guess...

ultimate_healer
11/28/2004, 02:21 PM
well congrats to you scott

Bigpoppabeatdown
11/29/2004, 02:18 PM
jake, eh, i heard a few people talkin about how they wanted that card, can't remember who though

healer- thnx, gl at urs on the 18th or 19th, whenever it is, lol