PDA

View Full Version : WheatRidge City Championship Report 2nd Place Deck!!!!

Blaziken98
11/28/2004, 09:38 AM
Yesturday (Saturday the 27) I played in the Wheat Ridge City Championship with my Blazitrode deck and did good so here is my deck:

Blazitrode
Pokemon 25
4 Dunsparce
4 Torchic
2 Combusken
4 Blaziken (FireStarter)
1 BEX
3 Voltorb
2 Electrode Ex
2 Pidgey
1 Pidgotto
2 Pidgot

Trainers 19
4 Steven's Advice
3 Tv Reporter
1 Oak's Research
1 CopyCat
3 Rare Candy
2 Celo's Network
1 Swicth
1 Warp Point
1 POW! Hand Extesion
2 Mt. Moon

Energy 16

10 Fire
4 Electric
2 Multi

This is the deck I played with and this is how I did

Round 1 Vs Some Strange Water Pyscic deck

It was one game macthes all she had was a Marril and Ralts I got out 2nd turn Blaziken and Electrode Ex from Dunsparce and finished it up by the 3rd turn.

1-0 (Wins- Loses)
Round 2 Vs Some Charizard Deck (another wierd rougue deck)

All she had was a Nintales Ex 2nd turn I got out only a single FIrestarter and Voltorb (Bad hand) but that was enough to take out Ninetales with Firestarter 4th turn.

2-0
Round 3 Vs Shiftry
He got a bad hand but change it around with a Rockets Admin and screwed up my 2nd turn Pidgot but he only got a lone Pidgey and Seedot out I got Trode Ex out and beat him down.

3-0
Round 4 Vs Dark Tyrantar

Close macth all I got out was Electrodes but I pulled it from the Fire and won by 1 Prize

4-0
Round 5 Vs Dark Tyranitar

He beat me down I only grabbed 2 Prizes I had no chance (He was also 15+ )

4-1
Round 6 Vs Nineiken (NineTales Blaziken)
I would have won against him but both Pidgot, Bex, and both Electrode Exs were in my Prizes)
He Ran a 4-1-2 One Blaziken with 1 Rare Candy which he used on the secound turn to get out his 1 of 2 Blaziken (Which was Ex ) he Volcanic Ashed my 3 FireStaretrs 1 by One I loss

Finals I made 3rd Place so made it to the Finals and here they are

Semi- Finals
Vs Niniken (Agian same kid)
I got Revenge I got out 2nd turn Blaziken Electrode and Pidgot and took the game fast secound game he beat me beucase of stupid SafeGaurd Ninetales . Then the Third game it was pretty much the same as the first I beat him down fast.

Finals Vs Josh (Shiftry Deck)
First Game he got out nothing but a lone Seedot which he evolved to Nuzleaf I got 2nd turn Electrode EX and won. Secound game we both got set up but he still won I only had to grab one more Prize.

Third and Final Game to decicde it we got set up and started destroing each other until it came down to me draw a Electric Energy to win I played CopyCat for Eight and drew nothing and I had to Quick Search for Mt. Moon to knock out Desert Ruins to save Bex so I lost becuase I could not pull a Electric Energy.

So I lost but came in 2nd Place but it was fun.

Blaziken98
11/28/2004, 03:02 PM
Any Comments??????????

Lord Broly
11/28/2004, 03:13 PM
Congradulations. Nice Work.

Blaziken98
11/28/2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks

Pokekid
11/29/2004, 05:07 AM
A bex deck has done it again GJ!!!

SteveP
11/29/2004, 05:42 PM
I thought you'd beat Josh with that deck. Gotta get over your failures to beat the guy. Better luck next time.

With Josh helping staff the FtCollins CC, it should be a cake walk for you. Same goes for PokeMontoya with MikeP outta the picture (but of course he's gotta get by PaulK). That will set up some great showdowns at CO States.

Blaziken98
11/29/2004, 05:44 PM
Cool Thanks Steve I thought I would bet him two but in game 3 of 3 I needed 1 Electric and could not get it I had to save my BEX with Quick Search for MT . MOON and stop Desert Ruins

Secretsmeargle
11/29/2004, 05:50 PM
Congrates,

Just one question though.

Third and Final Game to decicde it we got set up and started destroing each other until it came down to me draw a Electric Energy to win I played CopyCat for Eight and drew nothing and I had to Quick Search for Mt. Moon to knock out Desert Ruins to save Bex so I lost becuase I could not pull a Electric Energy.

Why did you have to search for a mt moon to win? If you needed a KO to win that turn then you could have just rsearched for it. Remember, Desert ruins hits between turns so you would have won before Blaziken died.Or was the scenario slightly different?

Anyways. Second place is still awesome, nice job :D

PokeMontoya
11/29/2004, 05:58 PM
he had 2 prizes left and 140 on bex so he needed 2 turns to win which would have happened if he replaced Ruins and drew an electric

Blaziken98
11/29/2004, 06:01 PM
Ok Here it Was he Had a Shiftry 4 Darkness on It, a Pidgot 1 Energy a Dark Electrode (No Energy) he only had 2 Rare Candies 2 Nuzleaf which both he had already used so I had a Fire on Trode 2 Fire on Bex with 140 and 2 Prizes Left if I could have killed his Tree with Trode Ex he had nothing that could kill my Trode I had 2 FireStarters Waiting to Recharge and Hit Anything for 150 Which his Highest HP was 110