PDA

View Full Version : Midlothian (Richmond), VA CC 1/17

totoro
11/29/2004, 02:05 PM
Central VA will hold its first CC on Monday, Jan 17 at Richmond Comix in Midlothian. We'll get started at 10:00 A. M. Most schools are out for the day, so come on down to play and have fun. Hope to see players from NoVA and Tidewater as well as our locals!! Post here if you can make it!

rroaryh
11/29/2004, 03:35 PM
I shall be there, and Team Ivy will rock the house .... go grass .... woot! But I can't confirm if Nick can weasel out of school.

Psy Master
12/10/2004, 01:47 PM
Sorry Mr. T but exams start on the 17th so I shall not be atending.

totoro
01/04/2005, 02:27 PM
No. Va--where are you??
Tidewater???

Seriously, I know a Monday tourney may be tough, but we do hope to see you in Richmond on the 17th! I can't promise a 'sensei event (cause he's the BEST) but I can promise a fun tourney.

Hope to see you there!

TrueGamerX
01/04/2005, 03:51 PM
Transportation to Richmond would be easy for me to get there. But I don't think I can make it on a school day :(. Repost to the weekend! Please!

totoro
01/04/2005, 04:38 PM
Transportation to Richmond would be easy for me to get there. But I don't think I can make it on a school day :(. Repost to the weekend! Please!
You have school on MLK day?? Wow, they tried that here a few years ago and were absolutely barbecued in the media!

Sensei
01/04/2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks David. Hey everyone, David is a great guy and needs your support! David helps judge at my events and is a smart, funny and all around great guy! He knows his stuff and you will definately have fun! Come and join in the competition and try and win the city championship! :)

Unfortunately for me, my job doesn`t take off for the MLK holiday, so I won`t be able to attend.:(

Good Luck David and hope to see ya at the Stafford CC!

`Sensei

mollymotes
01/05/2005, 01:42 PM
Hey its molly motes ummm true and i might make it as long as we get a ride

totoro
01/05/2005, 01:59 PM
Hey guys, that's great...will you be in Stafford on the 15th? I can give you directions then if you need them.

TrueGamerX
01/08/2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah me and Rodney are planning on being at Stafford and at Richmond. I can't wait to go to both. Going to Richmond will be much easier and shorter so we can't wait!

mollymotes
01/12/2005, 05:58 PM
how many ppl are going i know true and i are going

Raikou Trainer
01/15/2005, 04:30 PM
I'm hoping that I'll be able to come. It depends on if I can get a ride down there or not. I'll know for sure by tomorrow evening.

ncpicachufan2000
01/16/2005, 09:17 PM
Looks like super Tyranitar will be coming up... :thumb:

Sensei
01/17/2005, 01:55 PM
Hope this turned out great! Let us know!

`Sensei

totoro
01/17/2005, 05:12 PM
Great Time was had by all--TrueGamerX won 1st in 15+ (I think the "curse" is pretty well shattered!) Thanks to Jeff and Mike R for coming up--it's a long drive up 95, but not as far as Stafford!! :wink:
Patrick T took 1st in 10-, PsyMaster took 1st in 11-14. The TO is tired; think I'll go to bed now!!
You guys have NO idea how awesome 'sensei is--I've gained such respect for him and the smooth running of all of his events!!

See ya!

supertyranitar
01/17/2005, 05:15 PM
Thanks for Having us Dave, i enjoyed the Tourney, and keep the good success going bud :wink:

Sensei
01/17/2005, 06:02 PM
Aww, shucks David. Thank you for the kind words. I just try my best to hopefully let everyone have a good time and a fair, fun event. :redface:

Glad to see you had a great tournament and congratulations to the winners and players. Especially Daniel (TruegamerX) for finally shattering the curse and getting that 1st Place Championship!

`Sensei

TrueGamerX
01/17/2005, 06:03 PM
Me and Rodney had a great time playing there. The turnout was spectacular and the fun was simply that VA pride. It was nice to see supertyranitar again and of course yourself, Mr. T. Yeah the curse is broken, I guess Zapdos gave me that lucky strike of lightning. But that battle with Jeff was simply legendary.

Had a great time and I will see everybody at Stafford!

Feraligatr
01/18/2005, 01:04 PM
David thanks for having us and running a great event!!! We had a great time and I really enjoyed playing (something very rare for me to get a chance to do). I was really surprised going 5-1 in swiss. Awesome games with TrueGamerX (congrats on winning CC) and PsyMaster (congrats on winning CC). Mollymotes it was cool playing against your Speedrill deck (wish you had got a better setup and game had lasted longer). Also thanks to my son (supertyranitar) for dropping after swiss to give another player a chance to win a CC.

TrueGamerX we definitely need a rematch so I can get revenge next time (don't you just hate it when 1 of your 2 Rayquaza's end up in the prizes...LOL). Look forward to seeing you and Rodney at future events.

supertyranitar
01/18/2005, 01:16 PM
Aww, shucks David. Thank you for the kind words. I just try my best to hopefully let everyone have a good time and a fair, fun event. :redface:

Glad to see you had a great tournament and congratulations to the winners and players. Especially Daniel (TruegamerX) for finally shattering the curse and getting that 1st Place Championship!

`Sensei
You know the funny thing is i was, me and FATHA were around when it happend, i think that we gave him that boost he needed lol, and again great Tourney, got to post a report for me lol.

Psy Master
01/18/2005, 01:45 PM
Well Mr. T I had a lot of fun and their were sertintly some very close battles. Feraligatr- You gave me a run for my life in that battle, but I'm glad that the best man won. mollymotes- You run a nasty speedrill deck ( thats probably why I lost to it). Megan T- You run a very good Slaking deck( which is why I am so afraid to fight it). Well I hope everyone had a lot of fun because I sure know I did.

- Ching-Chong-Pokemon

supertyranitar
01/18/2005, 04:57 PM
Now don't forget about his son lol. I was Playing Zappy as well and was kinda scared, good job man.