PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/19/2003, 09:25 PM
Adult Link-70 HP-Grass-Basic-
PokeBody-Courage-The base power of Adult Links attacks cannot be lowered. Opponents trainer cards do not affect Adult Link. Adult Link may attack every turn regardless of opponents card effects.
(G)Swift Arrow-Choose one of your opponents pokemon and do 20 damage to it.
(G)(C)(C)Master Slash-40-Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 40 damage plus 10 more damage.
Weakness-
Resistance-(F)
Retreat-

Young Link-60 HP-Grass-Basic-
(C)Boomerang-Place 1 damage counter on one of your opponents pokemon.
(G)(C)Bombchu-Roll a 6 sided die. Identify each of your opponents pokemon with a number between 1 and 6(each must have a seperate number). This attack does 30 damage to the pokemon with the numbe rolled on the die.
Weakness-(R)
Resistance-(F)
Retreat-

Adult Link is fairly overpowered, but he IS the hero of time.

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/19/2003, 09:40 PM
Ganondorf-90 HP-Fighting-Basic-
PokeBody-Geurudo Sandstorm-Place up to 1 damage counter on the defending pokemon at any time in between turns.
(F)Gerudo Kick-10-Draw a card.
(F)(F)(C)Ganon Fist-40-Flip a coin. If heads, remove 1 energy card attached to the defending pokemon.
Weakness-(G)
Resistance-(P)
Retreat-(C)(C)

And I call dibs on Ganon

Captain Obviousx1
09/20/2003, 07:24 AM
Mikau Link-80 HP-Water Stage 1(Evolves from Young Link)
Poke Power: Electric Shield: Whenever an attack may damage Mikau Link, you may choose to discard an energy card attached to Mikau Link. If you do, reduce that attack's damage by 20. If the discarded energy is Electric, place two damage counters on the Pokemon attacking Mikau Link.

(w)(*): Dual Fins: 20+: Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 10 more damage.
(w)(w)(c): Electric Rage: 40+: This attack does 10 more damage for each Electric energy attached to Mikau Link. Mikau Link then takes 10 damage for each Electric energy attached to Mikau Link.

Weakness: (e)
Resistance: (g)
Retreat: -

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/20/2003, 03:29 PM
Master Sword-PokeTool-Attach this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. All attacks performed by the pokemon this card is attached to have a base power of 10 more.

Hylian Shield-PokeTool-Attach this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. All attacks performed against the pokemon this card is attached to have a base power of 10 less.

liminy0
09/21/2003, 07:47 PM
Princess Zelda
Psychic basic
60HP
Poke-power: Triforce heal: once during your turn, you may remove 2 damage counters from any PKMN with "Zelda" , "Shiek" or "Link" in its name.

(P) Message 10
Search your deck for a card had "Zelda" , "Shiek" or "Link" in its name and put it in your hand.

(p)(p)(c) Transformation 30
Search your deck for a card had "Shiek" in its name and put it on your bench. Attach all energy cards attached to "Pincess Zelda" to "Shiek". Then shuffle "Princess Zelda" and all other cards attached to it into your deck.

weak: dark
resistance: none
retreat: (c)

Celebexpert2
09/21/2003, 08:03 PM
Ganon boss(dark Stage 1)
(120 HP)

Poke body-Monster transformation
If you play ganon boss from your hand,you may remove 3 or 4 damage counters.

Dark double sword(40)

(DC)Flip 2 coins,for each heads this attack does 40 times the number of heads.

Ganon ray(60)

(DDCC)Flip a coin,if heads the defending pokemon is now confused.

weakness(L)
resistance(P)
retreat cost(CCC)

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/21/2003, 08:53 PM
Celebrex, apparently you can't read, I said I called dibs on Ganon. I think I deserve a single dib considering I started this topic. But whatever, steal if you want. I'll make a better Ganon than yours.

Ganon-120 HP-Dark-Stage 1-
PokeBody-Evil Aura-You may have all energy attached to all of your pokemon count as (D) energy instead of thier normal type.
(C)Darkness Fist-20-Search your deck and discard pile for 1 (D) energy and attach it to Ganon. If you search your deck, shuffle it afterwards.
(D)(D)(F)(F)Final Assault-Flip 2 coins. If either are heads, the defending pokemon is now knocked out.
Weakness-
Resistance-(G)
Retreat-(C)(C)(C)(C)

Ganon's Dark Blade-poketool-Attach this to a pokemon named Ganon. All attacks performed by the pokemon this card is attached to have a base power of 30 more.

EDIT-"You may" added to his power. I forgot to have that text originally.

dkates
09/21/2003, 09:07 PM
Shadow, do you realize that with that Body, that Ganon CANNOT use Final Assault?
[EDIT] Fixed.

Celebexpert2
09/21/2003, 09:24 PM
Ok shadow,I didn't read what you say after put it ganondorf,sorry,I will edit my Ganon boss

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/22/2003, 01:48 PM
Epona-poketool-Equip this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. The pokemon this card is equiped to may retreat during your opponents turn. Once you retreat on your opponents turn using this cards effect, discard this card from the pokemon it is attached to.

Fire Arrows-poketool-Equip this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. All attacks performed by the pokemon this card is attached to may count as though they were coming from a (R) pokemon.

Ice Arrows-poketool-Equip this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. All attacks performed by the pokemon this card is attached to may count as though they were coming from a (W) pokemon.

Light Arrows-poketool-Equip this card to a pokemon with Link in its name. All attacks performed by the pokemon this card is attached to may count as though they were coming from a (C) pokemon.

Celebexpert2
09/22/2003, 03:15 PM
Triforce light(suppoter)

Search you deck for a up to 3 pokemon tool and put it to 1 of your own pokemon with zelda,link,or sheik in its name.

Pidgeotto Trainer
09/22/2003, 04:46 PM
Lon-Lon Milk
Flip 2 coins, for each heads remove 3 damage counters from 1 of your pokemon. (You must use both flips on the same pokemon) If you get 2 heads that pokemon cannot attack this turn.

Pidgeotto Trainer
09/22/2003, 05:00 PM
Swarm of Angry Chickens :clap: (From Ocarina of time)
For each pokemon in play (your's and your opponent's) Flip a coin until you get tails. For each heads that pokemon takes 10 damage.
If Swarm of Angry Chickens results in both players losing by prizes or final pokemon knocked out then, you and your opponent both lose and the Swarm of Angry Chickens win. :lol: :clap:

At the bottom of the card it says
"Once these Chickens become Angry they never stop attacking. Many powerful warriors and Pokemon Trainers have fallen victim to these Chickens. Those captured in the Chicken-Nightmare are Doomed to never escape. Attacking these Chickens head on has always failed."

ShadowOfTyranitar
09/22/2003, 06:18 PM
Happy Mask Salesman-Search your deck for a poketool or TM and put it into your hand.