PDA

View Full Version : Chad Miller's 4th place Blue Springs Cities Tournament

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 07:30 PM
I get sorta lost but with much needed help I find it. I've been pretty sick so I wasn't very confidentPJ and I arrive. Jack and I exchange deck info in a corner and my bfff Charlene wouldn't come. Oh I get my phone back today so my spirit is lifted until out organizer says they don't tolerate cussing when my day is ruined. I play Luxchomp because Brit tells me to and only because of that reason.

Round 1-Wenja-Gyarados
I spray Azelf and take a prize each turn from at least T3 on(possibly T2). I know I knock out Gyarados turn one with bite.
GG 1-0

Round 2-I honestly can't remember a thing about this game, but whoever you are amazing although I can't remember you or playing round 2 at all
GG someone. 2-0

Round 2-Never mind I remember. Pete Grisby. For some reason I thought he was round 3. He plays machamp. I lock him with roserade and get uxie X and lucario Gl ready. I dragon rush for the rest of my prizes. Roserade won me the game probably. Bright look/roserade is amazing. He never gets a take out on me.
GG 2-0

Round 3-Magnezone(I believe he was from springfield cause I was warned of the deck)- I get a bad start and apparently so does he. I try to get promocroak set up but he levels up which changes his weakness:( Ugh. . . I took the first couple of prizes and I knock out the magnezone for the game.
GG 3-0

Round 4-Megan with Vilegar-I get early bright look and prevent the building of a plume. Then she gets a big ko on the luxray with poltergiest. I find it hard to take the active gengar X out. I plan a promockroak Ko which would have gotten by rescue energy, but she retreats and sends up a new Gengar. She finally gets the plume out and she lays down a tech that really hurts me. I lose but not too badly.
GG 3-1

Round 5-Jack-mirror-We always have to play each other last round and our games tend to be donks or super close. We have a close one. I get first ko on his chomp. He dragonites me. I earthquake that. He dragon rushes my active chomp. I aarons my garchomps back. I can't really get the dce and I can't get toxicroak G out of my active slot. We take whatever prizes we can because we already lost a lot of resources. We use so many powers that all could affect the game so spraying is really hard. We get down to 2-2 on prizes after I toxicroak G his active Luxray. He dragon rushes for a prize. I can't do much. He retreats to the bench. I try to bright look the chomp and dragon rush, but I don't have the resources. I dragon rush something else for prize. We are tied on prizes. Time has been called for a while. This game is taking forever and it sickening on how close it is(literally sickening). He needs an energy or gain to win. He doesn't get it. I roserade poisin lock him one turn then trash bolt the next with 3 poketurns and crobat for the win. It was so close.
GG 4-1

I make cut as fourth seed(top 4 lol). I play Charlene, and I know I can't beat Vilegar. Hers is torture.
G1-She gets T2 plume and I lose badly. I draw pass the whole game basically. No supporters or energy.
G2-I get a prize on gengar, but she has rescue energy and comes right back. She gets plume and her secret tech out and I lose badly. This is like my autoloss. It's no ordinary vilegar. haha
She is getting her revenge from battle roads. Congrats Charlene.

Props
Top 4 with my first cities this year, and my first time playing Luxchomp.
Brit Pybas for suggesting it. I was gonna play Gyarados. And he went 5-0 and won Eureka. Woot.
Not winning, I would kill myself if I gave Luxchomp a tally on the what won cities thread.
Facebook
Getting my phone back
Your mom jokes(jk I despise them)
Nidoqueen dominating in seniors.
PJ for doing good.
Like 30 masters. 2 more and we would have top 8ed.

Slops
Horrific packs.

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 07:35 PM
Seniors had top 8 wooo!!!! Go Nidoqueen!!! GJ chad!! http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1870276#post1870276

DonphanAtoZ
12/04/2010, 07:37 PM
thats sad charlene wouldnt come u guys are close

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks! And I'd also like to thank Jacob Lesage for approving Nidoqueen and 17-0ing with it in Kansas. What a Christian Martyr,

P.S. Pokemon Profile Month is my life.

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 07:45 PM
jacob is baneded foo

DonphanAtoZ
12/04/2010, 07:47 PM
"Like 30 masters. 2 more and we would have top 8ed."

We actually had 32 masters, I think there wasn't a top 8 because 4 dropped.

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 07:55 PM
suuk wan is mah bro

pjwlrs
12/04/2010, 07:59 PM
Bro all I get is a PJ for doing good? lol

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 08:00 PM
PJ I won you got 4th Because you didnt play queen

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 08:03 PM
Take it or I put it in slops. lol jk.

pjwlrs
12/04/2010, 08:03 PM
Dude, I got 3rd, get it right.

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 08:04 PM
Whatever. And I forgot to say it was masters.

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 08:06 PM
Yeh you got third but how did you forget?

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 08:18 PM
Because Charlene took my breath away lol jk.

Wailord Master
12/04/2010, 08:20 PM
I think Queen is definetly the play for CC

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 08:23 PM
I can beat Queen with my Vancent repellent. Wow this got real retarded real fast. And now we sound like hicks. lol

DonphanAtoZ
12/04/2010, 08:32 PM
You forgot to capitalize N the T it's VanceNt. We're not hicks we just all live on farms geez

Happiny13
12/04/2010, 08:38 PM
Speak for yourself. I'd rather live in starbucks on a sunday or a concentration camp than a farm. lol jk.
:)

Wailord Master
12/05/2010, 08:38 AM
Wow lolz