PDA

View Full Version : Memphis, TN (Mississippi Valley) regional reg begins at 10:00 am

Pages : [1] 2

meganium45
03/22/2005, 12:07 PM
Registration begins at 10:00 a.m., 1st round begins at 11:30

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Mississippi Valley Regional will be held on Saturday, May 28th, 2005 in Memphis, Tennessee!

For those who would like to know where we are going to be and what is close by, here are some good links and photo of the area. We will be in the heart of downtown Memphis.

Pokemon Regional Location- Mississippi Valley

119 South Main is the address, Memphis, TN

Pembroke Square& Trolley

We will be in the large hall int the red brick building that is just to the left of the graystone building prominently displayed in the link.

Peabody Place is just 1 street over if your looking for more to do while in town...
Peabody Place

Here is a map which shows the immediate area and PARKING in relation to one another....

Regionals Area Map

Plan your trip NOW!!!

M45

Professor_Chris
03/22/2005, 12:19 PM
Mississippi Valley Regional will be held on Saturday, May 28th, 2005 in Memphis, Tennessee!

More details to follow! Plan your trip NOW!!!

M45

W007 Chaw! We'll definately be there. :thumb:

ColdCoates90
03/22/2005, 01:36 PM
YES! I will definetly be there.

ultimate_healer
03/22/2005, 02:09 PM
I'm making a return again in May. Might bring another member of AAB, but not sure if anyone else besides Jared. Could just be me and him.

DarkJake
03/22/2005, 02:14 PM
Vincent can I reserve a ride w/ ya? lol ;x

Mew
03/23/2005, 04:54 PM
I am going to be there but ,This time anti Kevin.

* Crys sadly like a little girl after remembering our match. :frown: :frown:

DarkJake
03/23/2005, 04:58 PM
Nick you got AIM?

2 more months! lol ;x

TeamBlackthorn
03/23/2005, 09:30 PM
*reads reads reads....come upon date* dang it.........I really wanted to make this the year that I could start traveling to more "outside" tournaments so I could have more shots at worlds.....grrr.....but unfortunately it had to be on the 28th......the day that I graduate......grr......oh well least I have my own little one in my back yard in Greensboro, NC. :) well enjoy yall.
~Nick G.

Mew
03/24/2005, 03:15 PM
Yeah I got AIM??????

(Just noticed that all 3 Stater pokemon from Gold and Silver are avatars for 3 people that posted on this page)

Mew
03/24/2005, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Mew]Yeah I got AIM??????

Oh AIM like E-mail? :confused:

supertyranitar
03/24/2005, 03:55 PM
Yay, i finally will get to meet M45, yay, this is going to be fun ^_^

nikePK
03/24/2005, 09:46 PM
the 28th? awesome. Gonna ask off tomorrow =)

AncientAbsol
03/26/2005, 09:36 PM
YES! the 28th it's finally confirmed, and I can't wait, i'll talk to you wendsday about rides? OK

Cya Later Vince,

`Ben

ColdCoates90
03/28/2005, 09:01 PM
O_o NC is traveling all the way to Memphis?! Any word on any Gym Challenges in Memphis?

supertyranitar
03/28/2005, 09:05 PM
What Moltres, scared rofl, can't wait. Should be fun to play some new rogue deck from emerald.

ColdCoates90
03/28/2005, 09:15 PM
What Moltres, scared rofl, can't wait. Should be fun to play some new rogue deck from emerald.
What of NC? No way :wink: I just find it surprising that people from NC would travel all the way to TN.

supertyranitar
03/28/2005, 09:38 PM
oh! ic, well, you'd be surprise how far we would travel these days. still can't wait.

DarkJake
03/29/2005, 08:59 AM
omg cant wait. ;x

ST Pika
03/29/2005, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at people driving long distances to get to tournaments... <points at signature> It's possible I'll be bringing a car load of potential top 8'ers again to a tournament... had 2 SC winners and a top 8'er last weekend with me... the Funkmobile may visit Memphis again soon. (Last visited 3/22/05)

Mew
03/30/2005, 04:59 PM
Colin~ Like omg.....omg

Wow the Funk mobile is going to grace us with it's presence :clap: :smile: :clap:

Lawman
03/30/2005, 09:21 PM
What of NC? No way :wink: I just find it surprising that people from NC would travel all the way to TN.
What's wrong with that?? We already have TN ppl traveling to NC events :biggrin:

Keith

ST Pika
03/31/2005, 12:36 PM
Mew- Yes, it is... though I'm not sure exactly who's coming with me this time, I may to draw lots if I have more then 4 other people interested, since I can only take a total of 5 people. I wish I would have had time to go to a Memphis league last time I was there, but I couldn't do it. It'll be nice to meet some new faces down there, I've heard lots of good things about the players in the area. I will also have a new fake card to give out just for this tournament. Less then 2 months to go!

ColdCoates90
03/31/2005, 01:29 PM
What's wrong with that?? We already have TN ppl traveling to NC events :biggrin:

Keith
Yah but don't you live near the eastern edge of TN? Good luck to all coming to Memphis through car.(Memorial day weekend)

ST Pika
03/31/2005, 04:52 PM
Thanks, Moltres423... we'll have to watch out for those crazy drivers... people do like to drink on that weekend, and most people make it a 3 and/or 4 day weekend.

psycodad
03/31/2005, 04:54 PM
O_o NC is traveling all the way to Memphis?! Any word on any Gym Challenges in Memphis?
NC? We are flying in from MICHIGAN! People will travel for a chance at worlds. Look forward to seeing some great southern players. It should be a super event!

ST Pika
03/31/2005, 05:31 PM
That's cool... I wish I had the money to fly. I just "fly" down the interstate with my homies instead.

psycodad
03/31/2005, 06:02 PM
That's cool... I wish I had the money to fly. I just "fly" down the interstate with my homies instead.
Pika
Pretty darn funny. But don't fly too fast, TN state patrol will pull you over for 5 over. I drive through there when I am working in Bowling Green and Spring Hill. I travel some for work so I am just using my frequent flyer miles.

ST Pika
03/31/2005, 06:07 PM
Ok, that's cool- I wasn't try to make fun of anybody or anything. I know all about the cops and stuff, I was in TN for several days earlier this month as part of my vacation down South (FL, AL, LA, MS, TN, AK, KY) I've gone 90000 miles and have a clean record, so I'm not gonna get on now... I know how to find them, hidden or otherwise.

As Sammy Hagar would say "I can't drive 55"

~Blazi-King~
04/02/2005, 08:51 PM
Looks as if part of Team Texas will be invading TN for this one....

We'll know more when M45 posts details :)

MMMMMMMM Regionalsssssss.....

meganium45
04/02/2005, 09:08 PM
Boo Yeah!

OK....not ignoring you people, but I will be breaking out full details on Tuesday.

Want to make sure all the is are dotted and Ts are crossed!

This is going to be quite fun!!!

M45

Soviet Mewtwo
04/02/2005, 10:18 PM
alrighty, tuesday details, i can't wait, indeed this will be fun!

$DuckMan$
04/02/2005, 10:35 PM
Yessss I found out from my bro that we may get to come all the way from texas to come to teh awesome regionals.....Ive been to memphis but only one other time :)

supertyranitar
04/02/2005, 10:53 PM
OMG! lol, j/k, but i'm going to get thrashed by these Texas/Ok players, i'm scared already =(

~Blazi-King~
04/03/2005, 01:32 PM
OMG! lol, j/k, but i'm going to get thrashed by these Texas/Ok players, i'm scared already =(

LOL....naaaaa you shouldnt be scared.....jus terrified.... :thumb:

Us Texans dont take no prisoners.......... :biggrin:

DragonairMaster8
04/03/2005, 02:38 PM
I'll try and make it there. This'll be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

evilcaturne666
04/03/2005, 05:53 PM
there is a huge chance that i am coming to this

DarkJake
04/03/2005, 05:54 PM
must...get...ride...

Cyrus
04/03/2005, 06:39 PM
The Texan Champion and his homies might be coming up for this one :thumb:

May your misplays be your downfall, non-Texans!

~Blazi-King~
04/03/2005, 08:02 PM
The Texan Champion and his homies might be coming up for this one :thumb:

May your misplays be your downfall, non-Texans!

Hmmmmm Interesting....JK's comming to this one....

DARN IT :thumb:

Cyrus
04/03/2005, 08:37 PM
Hmmmmm Interesting....JK's comming to this one....

DARN IT :thumb:

"DARN IT"???

Clay, you my man will be getting 1st-3rd with the rest of us invaders! The best in TX shall lead the pack to untold glory against Ohio, Alex/Jason, Colin/Pat/Ben, and all other (sexy) rivals

<3 t3h pwnage =x

~Blazi-King~
04/03/2005, 09:28 PM
"DARN IT"???

Clay, you my man will be getting 1st-3rd with the rest of us invaders! The best in TX shall lead the pack to untold glory against Ohio, Alex/Jason, Colin/Pat/Ben, and all other (sexy) rivals

<3 t3h pwnage =x

Well Johnny has rekindled my faith in myself.......

I will be da "Texas Secret Weapon".....muwahahaha :biggrin:

Man this is goin to be Awesomeness :thumb:

AXE
04/03/2005, 09:42 PM
Ok thats it im gonna be there one way or another!!!
I cant miss this! Talk about i mini worlds. God this is gonna be great. I cant wait.
Dave III

Professor_Chris
04/03/2005, 10:11 PM
"DARN IT"???

<3 t3h pwnage =x

John, John, John. :nonono: You forget about MS. The Texan invaders will just have to settle for 4-6th. :tongue:

Oh yes, this WILL be an interesting Regionals won't it? :biggrin: Seems to me like Southern Plains and Mississippi Valley will be MUCH more interesting than the South Stadium Challenge last year.

So far we're planning on attending Southern Plains and Mississippi Valley with talks of going to eastern too... :thumb:

ST Pika
04/04/2005, 07:09 AM
I hope no one is forgetting about possible IL invaders... you know how some of us get around the US.

~Blazi-King~
04/04/2005, 08:51 AM
I hope no one is forgetting about possible IL invaders... you know how some of us get around the US.

Jus as long as the Imfamous Baginbox stays up there in IL....he he he....j/k....Man I would love for this event to have everyone at it......more the merrier.. :thumb:

Prof Clay
04/04/2005, 09:21 AM
I love it....all you folks coming into town for our little tournament. Waiting on finalization of details but if all things work out there will be a.........Krispy Kreme Donuts shop just next door!!!....It don't get any better than that.

Memphis Regionals may shape up to be miniNationals if all you people show up who are showing interest

Clay M :clap:

supertyranitar
04/04/2005, 01:09 PM
Ok, NC has got to do something, i think i'm there last hope :frown: oh well, i'll just have to kick some, here and there, lol. man, i still can't wait GAH!

Cyrus
04/04/2005, 02:21 PM
You mean the three J's of North Carolina won't be there??? (Jim, Jacy and Jake)

ultimate_healer
04/04/2005, 02:31 PM
All I hear is invader this and invader that...just you wait and see when AAB makes their way from Da Boro to claim a 1-2 finish. Just you wait...TN takes the title this time.

Mew
04/04/2005, 04:39 PM
All I hear is invader this and invader that...just you wait and see when AAB makes their way from Da Boro to claim a 1-2 finish. Just you wait...TN takes the title this time.

Tennessee Better take the Title, so far we win about only 1/3 of the time :mad: ( one person from one age division per tourny )

ST Pika
04/04/2005, 06:49 PM
Blazi-King- I can only speak for myself and a few others on the Team. If Jimmy shows, he shows... he's not part of my travel group. This should be an interesting weekend. I look forward to meeting yah, you'll be seeing a lot more of me after the new season begins after Worlds...

~Blazi-King~
04/04/2005, 08:00 PM
Blazi-King- I can only speak for myself and a few others on the Team. If Jimmy shows, he shows... he's not part of my travel group. This should be an interesting weekend. I look forward to meeting yah, you'll be seeing a lot more of me after the new season begins after Worlds...

I also look foreword to meetin you....I hear that you are moving to Tulso, Ok....if this is true....then you will see me very often since I go up there quite a lot....... :thumb:

TTEveryoneL
~Clay~

ncpicachufan2000
04/05/2005, 01:52 PM

I guess that we don't need to tell you that GA is coming too? Don't count on the 3 J's...they don't seem to get out much anymore...LOL!

ultimate_healer
04/05/2005, 02:45 PM
I guess that we don't need to tell you that GA is coming too? Don't count on the 3 J's...they don't seem to get out much anymore...LOL!

Meeting even more people. Lots of fun. Doesn't matter to me. TN needs to take one division so lets make it happen. Can't wait to see the GA people coming up.

DragonairMaster8
04/05/2005, 05:54 PM
Oh great, now I can be beaten by even more people. And, not rushing, but just wondering....got the officiasl details yet, M45?

Soviet Mewtwo
04/05/2005, 06:00 PM
Well, i guess i get to meet many ppl from the boards, i am honored. Man, this is going to be awesome.

Kabigon_Jr
04/05/2005, 06:30 PM
i cant wait to see all the ppl there

DarkJake
04/05/2005, 06:32 PM
OMG TN Regionals <3<3<3

ColdCoates90
04/05/2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah can't wait to meet all the IL/MO/NC/TX/MI crews.Just remember to leave all your 11-14 kids at home. ;)
This is the offical date right? I'm on vacation in Florida on the 21st and I would hate to miss it.:x

GrandDaddy
04/05/2005, 09:35 PM
Yeahhuhuhuh!! Team Kcletus from Newnan, Georgia will be there. We're coming to Memphis by way of Greensboro,
N.C. and the Eastern Regionals. We usually bring 6-10 people to the events. I'm the only one that doesn't have a
clue what's going on but I'm playing anyway!! We have about 4 ten and under 4 or 5 11-14. Colby Browning (Meta-
king) he used to be Black Thunder ( Go Figure) just turned 15 and will be playing with the old folks - Greg Dollar,
Kim Kramer and me at age 57. You may see some of Team Kcletus in the top eight. If not we'll be the group having
fun. Come by to say Hi and trade some cards. This past year we have played in Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi,
Louisianna, Florida, South Caroling, North Carolina and Virginia. We are looking forward to see old friends and making
new ones. SuperTyranitar - Scared??? Never!! I've seen him play too many times. We are all looking forward to the
Regionals, Gym Challenges, Nationals ----- AND WORLDS!! Look out San Diego Here Comes Team Kcletus!!!

See You Guys on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

supertyranitar
04/06/2005, 05:05 AM
You mean the three J's of North Carolina won't be there??? (Jim, Jacy and Jake)
I don't know, so, but its possible, but if that does not happen, i'm NC's last hope :frown:
GARY! dude hey, cool that your comin to the event. See everyone there. :smile:

ncpicachufan2000
04/06/2005, 07:19 AM
Yeahhuhuhuh!! Team Kcletus from Newnan, Georgia will be there. We're coming to Memphis by way of Greensboro,
N.C. and the Eastern Regionals. We usually bring 6-10 people to the events. I'm the only one that doesn't have a
clue what's going on but I'm playing anyway!! We have about 4 ten and under 4 or 5 11-14. Colby Browning (Meta-
king) he used to be Black Thunder ( Go Figure) just turned 15 and will be playing with the old folks - Greg Dollar,
Kim Kramer and me at age 57. You may see some of Team Kcletus in the top eight. If not we'll be the group having
fun. Come by to say Hi and trade some cards. This past year we have played in Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi,
Louisianna, Florida, South Caroling, North Carolina and Virginia. We are looking forward to see old friends and making
new ones. SuperTyranitar - Scared??? Never!! I've seen him play too many times. We are all looking forward to the
Regionals, Gym Challenges, Nationals ----- AND WORLDS!! Look out San Diego Here Comes Team Kcletus!!!

See You Guys on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

Bout time we got you to the gym! LOL! See ya soon Gary!

DragonairMaster8
04/06/2005, 10:16 AM
it's past tuesday, M45.....lol. I'm just REALLY excited about this. Thanks!

DarkJake
04/06/2005, 10:27 AM
OMG INFO plz.

meganium45
04/06/2005, 10:47 AM
Sorry guys, been pulling 12 hours days at the "real job" trying to keep everyone happy!

This event will be held at Peabody Place in Downtown, Memphis, TN....exact address coming up tonight, I promise!!!

Thanks

Vince

Prof Clay
04/06/2005, 12:04 PM
Once Meganium45 gives out the general details, I will follow with some local information for all you out-of -towners....I would recommend booking your hotels very soon downtown as Memphis in May will be winding down and the area will be very busy!!

There is a lot to keep folks busy besides Pokemon!! :thumb:

Clay M

Prof Clay
04/06/2005, 12:25 PM
The tournament will be CLOSE to the Peabody Hotel....just not actually IN the Peabody. So those of you looking to book hotels, all the hotels downtown will be good as there is a Trolley line which you can catch and ride. It will drop you off outside the doors to the venue.

Clay M

DarkJake
04/06/2005, 12:27 PM
*goes to the hotel vince chooses*

X:<

DragonairMaster8
04/06/2005, 04:01 PM
Sorry guys, been pulling 12 hours days at the "real job" trying to keep everyone happy!

This event will be held at Peabody Place in Downtown, Memphis, TN....exact address coming up tonight, I promise!!!

Thanks

Vince

That's ok, M45. I'm just REALLY excited. Thanks!

Bigpoppabeatdown
04/06/2005, 04:33 PM
well if memory serves me right, psyduck and I, and perhaps a 3rd will be makin a suicide run to help judge this thing....... and most of ya know how we judge (for those that don't, we hold leather whips and beat those that don't play fair) rofl

ultimate_healer
04/06/2005, 05:22 PM
well if memory serves me right, psyduck and I, and perhaps a 3rd will be makin a suicide run to help judge this thing....... and most of ya know how we judge (for those that don't, we hold leather whips and beat those that don't play fair) rofl

Hooray for leather whips!!!

Soviet Mewtwo
04/06/2005, 05:23 PM
Well, i guess this would not be the best time to tell you, but i got this awesome Sword, and well, lets just say whips<sword lol :biggrin:

evilcaturne666
04/06/2005, 07:54 PM
Well, i guess this would not be the best time to tell you, but i got this awesome Sword, and well, lets just say whips<sword lol :biggrin:

i was just there for spring break.... there is a good chance that i will be there

ColdCoates90
04/06/2005, 08:05 PM
Wow Georgia too? TN is seriously being invaded.

Soviet Mewtwo-You wouldn't happen to be SuperTyranitar would you?

Lawman
04/06/2005, 08:05 PM

Thanks

Vince

Like THAT is an excuse Vince....WORK! LOL J/K :thumb: I know how you feel with work tho, had a 1st degree murder trial last month, another this month and writing appeal briefs, along w/ regular court time. I can't wait to get away to Jeff's Regional in NC. Maybe I can squeeze in this 1 too since it is over the Memorial Day weekend. Folks, I lived in Memphis for 3 years, Memphis in May is a HUGE event and tons o' fun. O....the BBQ contest...YUM YUM! Downtown will be hopping. Still a loooooong drive for us though :)

Keith

GrandDaddy
04/06/2005, 08:26 PM
LawMan,

I hope you got off on that murder trial! I sure would like to see you and Alex in Greensboro and Memphis. Maybe
they will let you out on good behavior. Pokemon is important! I think I will make the PreRelease in Chattanooga
and Sevierville. I saw where Jon got it posted on the Emerald Ex info. Spring and Summer is going to be Pokemon
Wild!!

See Everyone on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

supertyranitar
04/06/2005, 09:11 PM
Wow Georgia too? TN is seriously being invaded.

Soviet Mewtwo-You wouldn't happen to be SuperTyranitar would you?
Moltres, its not me, Soviet mewtwo is someone else, sorry.
And can't wait to see ya Gary my man! :smile:
OK, PPL, ITS REALLY ME, i'm Soviet Mewtwo, sheesh! :eek: :eek:

Bigpoppabeatdown
04/07/2005, 08:33 AM
whips<sword

so much to learn young padawan, so much to learn..... rofl

supertyranitar
04/07/2005, 02:06 PM
yes indeed i do, *gets guide, called "Swordsman ship for dummies"*

ColdCoates90
04/07/2005, 03:06 PM
You made it so obvious Tyranitar.
BPBD-You guys are coming to a regionals just to judge?Thats like going to a candy store just to watch everbody buy candy.

supertyranitar
04/07/2005, 04:37 PM
Well, that was kinda the point, rofl. see ya there Moltres.

meganium45
04/07/2005, 05:40 PM
Chaw, what you have to realize with BPBD, Psyduck, Mega Murkrow, and the like, is that although they are great players, they truly love to judge this, and realize the pride that comes into running a great event.

One of the things that made the South Stadium Challenge one of the most elite events of 2004 (voted #2 behind worlds on pojo.com), was that not only was it a fabulous event run by utterly fabulous people, (OK, Birch and I), but I had 3 HJ players who were perfect for their age divisions...

Mega Murkrow for 10- (In my mind, only Derek Farber can compete with him as a 10- judge)

Psyduck for 11-14 (The perfect energy for that divison, an elite talent that even Pokemon USA has used in their Space Party, and at almost EVERY Pokemon Rocks America (retitled for a time, Chaddy Rocks America))

Bigpoppabeatdown for 15+ (Although I take pride in the way I handle the 15+ division, the bigpoppa is the one guy I want having my back in this division)

I know at least 2 will be coming back with me for this event....should serve to make it TRULY ELITE!

Along with Rocketman, Ray Simmons, and maybe event the ELITE DEREK FARBER <<still to notify me>>, we will have many of the best PTOs from the region and the BEST judges from the region colliding to make this an event you all really want to play in!

Talk to you soon!!! Boy, you should see the carnival games we are planning too!!! This will be a GREAT FAMILY place to come and win prizes! You all will be HOPING we have delays, just to do the stuff outside of playing in the main event!!!

Let's count the ways to win:

1. Attendance prizes - everyone gets SWAG!!!

2. Winning the Event! Big Prizes for All WInners!!!

3. Carnival Games - It's Carnivale!!!

4. Gameboy Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald tourneys and Challenges!! Even more ways to win!!!

5. Getting to meet Meganium45, Mrs. 45 and the rest of the elite staff! This will be one of the best groups outside of Nationals and Worlds!

6. Door prizes...hey, Rocketman, do you still have a DS to give away??? If not, I may have to get another!

7. After events - Rochester Draft, unlimited tourneys! All with their own distinctive prizes!!!

M45

Final details to come up later...tonight hopefully (gotta love contracts)

~Blazi-King~
04/07/2005, 05:45 PM
Well My Favorite Peeps....I found out today that we are not going to be going to this spectacular event....but instead we are going to Nationals on our way thru to New York.... :frown:

But Ill keep up with y'all..... :biggrin:

ST Pika
04/07/2005, 06:19 PM
Sorry to hear that, Blazi_king... I'll see yah at nationals or maybe a gym challenge then...

spartan-104
04/07/2005, 07:33 PM
OMG THIS WILL BE THE MOST 1337 |O0|<3/\/\0/\/ +0|_||2/\/3'/ IN THE COUNTRY!!1111

I CANT WAIT!111111ONE ONE UNO!1

I hope i can get whatever place will give you a trip :D.i REALLY want to go to worlds this year : D

i think its like 4th through 1st wins you a trip??

Soviet Mewtwo
04/07/2005, 08:00 PM
Spartan, thats for Nats
Regionals is top 2, i wish it was top 4 ='(
And now i get to meet ^. man, i got to many ppl to meet :confused:

Lawman
04/07/2005, 08:03 PM
You made it so obvious Tyranitar.
BPBD-You guys are coming to a regionals just to judge?Thats like going to a candy store just to watch everbody buy candy.

But without Judges, their would be no event to play in. PTOs need players who need Judges who need events to judge in to help the PTOs give the players what they want! WHEW.....anyway...I will be judging in the Eastern Regional (Thx Jeff!), so maybe, just , maybe, I'll venture west and play in this one. We all know Vince throws a happen' event! :thumb:

Keith

spartan-104
04/07/2005, 08:56 PM
Spartan, thats for Nats
Regionals is top 2, i wish it was top 4 ='(
And now i get to meet ^. man, i got to many ppl to meet :confused:

lol i didnt know i was person to meet :biggrin: i will see everyone there!!11 :thumb:

supertyranitar
04/07/2005, 09:13 PM
Well, your one of the ppl to meet lol, but yeah, your 1 of the many of peeps i gots to meet lol.
7|-|!5 !5 90!|\|9 70 83 7!9|-|7!

AXE
04/07/2005, 09:23 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to finaly meet THE Mrs. 45. OMG now i cant wait. LOL
Dave III

~Blazi-King~
04/07/2005, 10:24 PM
Sorry to hear that, Blazi_king... I'll see yah at nationals or maybe a gym challenge then...

Yea you'll see me at Nationals for sure....since my parents are substituting it for Memphis Regs....and I dont think we are having Gyms this year..( are we ? )..If we are PM me with link or details. :thumb:

spartan-104
04/07/2005, 10:30 PM
OMG THIS IS GONNA BE THE BOMB DIGGITY1!!!?1!!!!!1111ONE!!1UNO1!1

I JUST HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM GONNA PLAY?!1111!?1/!!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD GO HERE FOR INSPIRATION : www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

menoknow
04/08/2005, 12:29 AM
Depending on work this summer and if my dad allows me to go that far, I will be there. But, I don't even know where I'm workin yet, let alone when. Hopefully I can make it there and see a lot of new faces and meet a lot of new people. Would I, being from WI, be the biggest traveler to this event.

Mew
04/08/2005, 05:50 PM
lol i didnt know i was person to meet :biggrin: i will see everyone there!!11 :thumb:

OMG~ OMG~ OMG :redface: Like I totally can not wait any longer to meet Spartan-104. Like I think about how totally awed :eek: :eek: :eek: I would be in your precense all the time.

LOL- P.S. the insparational song "Numa Numa" should be renamed Numan Numan

Hey, Whatever happend to Numan < ? is that how you spell Numan ? :confused:

ColdCoates90
04/08/2005, 07:40 PM
I believe his name is Newman.He lives in MO so you wouldn't see him.

DarkJake
04/08/2005, 07:42 PM
Lol u dont have to live in MO to see him, its kinda hard to not see him; lol.

:X

.....2 more months? Yay?

ultimate_healer
04/08/2005, 08:53 PM
100th post on this thread!!! I can't wait to see all of you guys though. This will definatly need a camera for...you got that Schell family?

supertyranitar
04/08/2005, 08:56 PM
Well, Ultimate_healer, your another person on the the list in, THE PPL TO MEET!.

DarkJake
04/09/2005, 11:45 AM
*cuff* ppl to meet *cuff*

ST Pika
04/09/2005, 02:12 PM
It seems like there'll be a lot of people to meet at this event... I better make sure I have enough fake cards for everyone... <Prints out 100>

DragonairMaster8
04/09/2005, 06:31 PM
What's the exact address to this event?

Prof Clay
04/09/2005, 08:45 PM
For those who would like to know where we are going to be and what is close by, here are some good links and photo of the area. We will be in the heart of downtown Memphis.

Pokemon Regional Location- Mississippi Valley (http://www.belz.com/peabody/residential/pembroke/)

119 South Main is the address

Pembroke Square& Trolley (http://www.memphisnewsbureau.org/images/pho_pembroke_01_lg.jpg)

We will be in the large hall int the red brick building that is just to the left of the graystone building prominently displayed in the link.

Peabody Place is just 1 street over if your looking for more to do while in town...
Peabody Place (http://www.memphisnewsbureau.org/images/pho_peabody-pl_01_lg.jpg)

Here is a map which shows the immediate area and PARKING in relation to one another....

Regionals Area Map (http://www.belz.com/peabody/pperc_areamap.html)

See everyone in May....or Come on April 30th to Meganiums Emerald Prerelease at Triple Play

Clay M

Bigpoppabeatdown
04/10/2005, 09:08 AM
jeez i don't check the thread for 3 days and look what happens, lol

moltres-- like M45 said, i love to play, but right now, i absolutlely love judging. and though i know there are numerous other great judges, it just wouldn't be the same if the SSC crew wasn't judging this one as well....... all we need now is Birch and Dave and then it could go insane......... lol

Mega Murkrow
04/10/2005, 11:01 AM
Chaw, Vince! I'm thrilled to be chosen for judging 10- just like last summer! Even better is that my summer class doesn't start until after the event, so I can actually GO! This is going to be a beautiful event FO SHO!

meganium45
04/10/2005, 02:56 PM
THE HEAD JUDGES ARE SET...THE HEAD JUDGES ARE SET...

Due to the agreement by the illustrious mega murkrow to make his appearance at this event....

The Head Judges will be....

15+ BigpoppaBeatdown....

11-14 Psyduck....

10- Mega Murkrow...

You saw them at the South Stadium Challenge (same head judges) You loved them in "driving miss daisy"

Now see them on their newest stage...Mississippi Valley Regional Championship.

Other staff of note:

Paso1 - THE PTO of SEDALIA and MIDDLE/WESTERN MISSOURI!

RocketMan!! - THE PTO OF ALABAMA/LOUISIANA/MISSISSIPPI (OK, the whole REST of the region!)

More staff will be announced as final decisions and placement are made...

(OK, not sure if Pokedad wants to play or judge...)

M45!

paso_1
04/10/2005, 03:45 PM
This is going to be Great!! Can't wait for it to get here. So many people to meet an see again!!

meganium45
04/10/2005, 04:52 PM
OK, add Pokedad to the judging staff, which brings us to 7 confirmed Staff.

BigPoppaBeatdown
Meganium45
Mega Murkrow
Paso 1
Pokedad
Psyduck
Rocketman

I need to add about 5 more staff members for this event, of course, staff cannot play.

PM me if interested.

Vince

Metal Master
04/10/2005, 05:41 PM
Hey, Vince, dad said it may be a maybe. We'll see if I can go(since I'll miss GC).

DarkJake
04/10/2005, 05:45 PM
OMG JAREDS GOING TOO????????????????????/

PARtY!!!!!

(btw J, i suggest going to WI; less compo, seriously)

supertyranitar
04/10/2005, 05:50 PM
Well, looks like i get to meet 2 Darkness members IP!!!

Metal Master
04/10/2005, 06:51 PM
It is still a maybe. I have to show my dad the information, and then find out additional things from Vince.

Bigpoppabeatdown
04/10/2005, 10:44 PM
Chaw, Vince! I'm thrilled to be chosen for judging 10- just like last summer! Even better is that my summer class doesn't start until after the event, so I can actually GO! This is going to be a beautiful event FO SHO!

DR. T!!!!!!

summer classes???? are you out of your mind??? oh wait, i already know the answer to that, rofl

ST Pika
04/11/2005, 05:41 PM
There'll be so many people that I'll wanna meet... I hope I get to meet them all... better make sure I gots lots of film for this trip...

~Blazi-King~
04/12/2005, 10:30 AM
There'll be so many people that I'll wanna meet... I hope I get to meet them all... better make sure I gots lots of film for this trip...

Yea you'll need tons of it....I mean "Tons" :thumb:

BIG EDIT : Ive found out from my parents that If is can raise $150 we will be able to come to this wonderful event.....Like my motto says " Never give up because 'Murphy's Law' always has a hand in everything"..... :clap: :biggrin:

Tank68
04/13/2005, 10:39 PM
HHMMMMMM (debates n playing or judging) I know I could win a couple games but winning the whole thing nahhhh. Vince you let me know if you are in need still and I'll wiegh the options. besides not getting to play psyduck, bigpappa or for that matter meg45 wont be as fun.

Mewmazing
04/14/2005, 06:21 PM
Hey you know what , nobody has stated what they are going to play. :rolleyes:

Mew
04/14/2005, 06:56 PM
Hey you know what , nobody has stated what they are going to play. :rolleyes:

Moltres, bring back any memories??? Who are you

ColdCoates90
04/14/2005, 09:34 PM
LOL This is probably the same person asking.They think there so clever re-registering with a different name.

Meganium45- Is there any word on Gym Challenges in memphis?

DragonairMaster8
04/15/2005, 05:49 AM
Wow, it looks like if I get to come, I may be the ONLY person representing Ketucky here. Now that's some pressure to win!

meganium45
04/15/2005, 08:12 AM
Yes, ironically, there is word of the Gym Challenge in Memphis. There will be one.

All details TBA - but will be announced no later than the Regional...

SO, yes, there will be pokestuff to do in June in Memphis!

M45

ColdCoates90
04/15/2005, 12:45 PM
Cool! 3 Chances to go to Worlds for Memphis.If possible could you avoid the 26th of June for scheduling the event?(Sunday)

meganium45
04/15/2005, 04:50 PM
More details being added. New, unique, new player bonus.

Bring a new player, and you still get a free pack of the newest expansion.

This is a new player to Pokemon OP events, not just a new player to my events!

This could be someone returning from a long absence from the game, could be your best friend who wants to find out what this is all about...could be your mom or dad, who is finally going to break down and play this game with you (and begin the slippery slope into this addiction).....

The new player gets (dramatic pause)...a modified legal theme deck which they can play as-is in the event, or change, to play in the event. The only deal is the new player has to play in the main event...not having cards is no longer an excuse.

I will have a selection of theme decks, that will go first come, first served (I will have 40 theme decks set aside for this promotion)

So, not only is the event free...but as a bonus I will give you a FREE THEME DECK!!! WOW!!!

Spread the word,,,,,spread the word....M45

Ice'Cold
04/15/2005, 11:23 PM
Wow, it looks like if I get to come, I may be the ONLY person representing Ketucky here. Now that's some pressure to win!

Wow, that would mean more people are comming from IL than Kentucky...

old man
04/16/2005, 02:14 AM
I wasn't going to say anything, just show up, but thought I might now. Actually my Son & I.

I hear there's some traffic re-routing going on in the Memphis area. Is this construction going on on I-40 on the East side of Memphis or is it somewhere else?

Prof Clay
04/16/2005, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=old man]I wasn't going to say anything, just show up, but thought I might now. Actually my Son & I.

I hear there's some traffic re-routing going on in the Memphis area. Is this construction going on on I-40 on the East side of Memphis or is it somewhere else?[/QUOTE

I just made the drive back from Nashville today and there was not construcction. The stretch between Memphis and Little Rock has some minor construction but nothing to reroute traffic

Clay M

ultimate_healer
04/16/2005, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=old man]I wasn't going to say anything, just show up, but thought I might now. Actually my Son & I.

I hear there's some traffic re-routing going on in the Memphis area. Is this construction going on on I-40 on the East side of Memphis or is it somewhere else?[/QUOTE

I just made the drive back from Nashville today and there was not construcction. The stretch between Memphis and Little Rock has some minor construction but nothing to reroute traffic

Clay M

You were in Nashville and you didn't bother to stop by for a friendly hello or a cup of tea? I'm hurt by this Clay. But thanks for the info for traffic to Memphis. Was gonna ask myself...but you got it for me hehe.

ColdCoates90
04/16/2005, 11:48 PM
[QUOTE=Poke_Dad]

You were in Nashville and you didn't bother to stop by for a friendly hello or a cup of tea? I'm hurt by this Clay. But thanks for the info for traffic to Memphis. Was gonna ask myself...but you got it for me hehe.
Oh brother :nonono: I can't believe how invaded this thing will be.Even people from out of region are coming. :eek:

old man
04/17/2005, 02:17 AM
Thanks Poke_Dad for the info!

Lawman
04/17/2005, 03:18 PM
David.....at least you aren't closer to the Eastern Regional in NC. We have a confirmed 9 diff. states being represented with a possibility of 10. Now, that is what I call "invaded"!! From NY to FL, the states keep mounting.

Keith

ST Pika
04/17/2005, 05:47 PM
Looks like this may be one of the most invaded Regionals this year... should be fun!

Prof Clay
04/17/2005, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Poke_Dad]

I only got as far as Vanderbilt...Da Boro was too far to drive

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/17/2005, 08:40 PM
i can't wait[B]

Tyranitar666
04/17/2005, 10:44 PM
Hey guys, we are hoping to have the Ohio guys ( Me, Drew, Tom, YJ, etc etc etc ) make it down for the win, erm, tourney, as well ;) This will be like a mini Worlds. It'll be great to see all the great players from all over.

ColdCoates90
04/18/2005, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, we are hoping to have the Ohio guys ( Me, Drew, Tom, YJ, etc etc etc ) make it down for the win, erm, tourney, as well ;) This will be like a mini Worlds. It'll be great to see all the great players from all over.
X_X bringing any 11-14 players with you?Yeah this is shaping to be just that.

i can't wait[B]
Tyreese right?

meganium45
04/18/2005, 09:19 AM
So far, I have heard from people from the following States who will/should be making their appearance:

Tennessee
Kentucky
Missouri
Illinois
Wisconsin
Arkansas (yes, there are a few players)
Mississippi
Louisiana
Alabama
Ohio
Oklahoma
Texas
Indiana
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina

and that is without the rumors of a California Group, Michigan Group and several other groups appearing!

That is 16 states! We should refer to this as a "Super Regional"

So, let's add it up...we will have the best players, the best judging staff, and the best city to sit, chill and play.

We will have a Rochester Draft, which by definition is the best side event.

We will have carnival games, and prizes, trivia contests and great door prizes.

This should truly be an event that the whole family will enjoy!!!

Talk with you soon!

Vince

~Blazi-King~
04/18/2005, 12:36 PM
[QUOTE=ultimate_healer]

I only got as far as Vanderbilt...Da Boro was too far to drive

Hey Clay M.,
Its going to be a pleasure meeting you. Ive been wanting to meet you for a while now since I found out we share the same first name.

Talk To Everyone L8er

Kabigon_Jr
04/18/2005, 04:53 PM
man this event is goin to b the best that ive ever played in
and btw wat decks do u all think will win the regionals for us?
my opinion its goin to b rock or draggy variety

ultimate_healer
04/18/2005, 06:19 PM

Wouldn't it be crazy if this event got a much better turnout and result than Nationals does? TN might not have the best players(with the exception of course of David, Kevin, and Taylor...maybe me for 15+ hehe) but we sure do know how to through a tournament. BTW Vince, food for lunch is something I was wondering. What places are close by?

Prof Clay
04/18/2005, 06:52 PM
Wouldn't it be crazy if this event got a much better turnout and result than Nationals does? TN might not have the best players(with the exception of course of David, Kevin, and Taylor...maybe me for 15+ hehe) but we sure do know how to through a tournament. BTW Vince, food for lunch is something I was wondering. What places are close by?

There is a large choice of places close enough to walk to. It really depends on what kind of food your going to want. We are smack dab in the middle of Tourismville Memphis

Clay M

ColdCoates90
04/18/2005, 07:08 PM
So far, I have heard from people from the following States who will/should be making their appearance:

Tennessee
Kentucky
Missouri
Illinois
Wisconsin
Mississippi
Louisiana
Alabama
Ohio
Oklahoma
Texas
Indiana
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina

and that is without the rumors of a California Group, Michigan Group and several other groups appearing!

That is 16 states! We should refer to this as a "Super Regional"

So, let's add it up...we will have the best players, the best judging staff, and the best city to sit, chill and play.

We will have a Rochester Draft, which by definition is the best side event.

We will have carnival games, and prizes, trivia contests and great door prizes.

This should truly be an event that the whole family will enjoy!!!

Talk with you soon!

Vince

:eek: :eek: :eek: With so many metagames colliding it will be HARD to decide on a deck.
Sheesh...

Metal Master
04/18/2005, 07:25 PM
Ya got enough room for that many players, Vince?

~Blazi-King~
04/19/2005, 10:13 AM
Ya got enough room for that many players, Vince?

Oh yea..Im sure he does...but if not we could always block of the street and play out there :thumb: ....Only if its not hot and windy of course.......

DarkJake
04/19/2005, 10:15 AM
man this event is goin to b the best that ive ever played in
and btw wat decks do u all think will win the regionals for us?
my opinion its goin to b rock or draggy variety

My Rock-Lock. <3 :thumb:

~Blazi-King~
04/19/2005, 10:28 AM
My Rock-Lock. <3 :thumb:

Ummmm Rock Lock ?

How bout my Weezing/Dustox deck :biggrin:

DarkJake
04/19/2005, 10:49 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm wtfudge? ;xx

ColdCoates90
04/19/2005, 12:30 PM
Shut up Max L.Your constant ";x" are getting annoying and your spamming the forums.

DarkJake
04/19/2005, 02:56 PM
Lol whenever I post a ";x" or "^_^" he posts after me. =\ kinda weird

Sensei
04/19/2005, 05:38 PM
So, let's add it up...we will have some of the best players, the second best judging staff, and just another city to sit, chill and play.

There ya go Meg, I fixed it for ya! :lol:

Sorry dood, but never lay claim to best judging staff when you have me and my guys around and we aren`t there! :;):

Prof Clay
04/19/2005, 08:07 PM
Oh yea..Im sure he does...but if not we could always block of the street and play out there :thumb: ....Only if its not hot and windy of course.......

As a matter of fact, we will not need to block off the street since the only traffic which passes along the street we are on is the trolley. We can hang out in front all we want...makes for a great location.

No rain hopefully...knock on wood....

Clay M

ultimate_healer
04/19/2005, 08:22 PM
As a matter of fact, we will not need to block off the street since the only traffic which passes along the street we are on is the trolley. We can hang out in front all we want...makes for a great location.

No rain hopefully...knock on wood....

Clay M

Well...we could always play on the trolley ^_~

ColdCoates90
04/19/2005, 09:24 PM
Why would Florida be there?There Regionals is on the same day as ours.

Flareon
04/19/2005, 09:26 PM
Why would Florida be there?There Regionals is on the same day as ours.

Because our's is gonna be DA BOMB!

Wow, this is just going to be insane... I cannot wait, the competition is going to be so freaking intense!

spartan-104
04/19/2005, 10:35 PM
Because our's is gonna be DA BOMB!

Wow, this is just going to be insane... I cannot wait, the competition is going to be so freaking intense!

damn straight!!11

I have NOOO CLUE on what to play?!?!?!?!?!11?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

its almost ONLY a month away!!!1 :clap:

menoknow
04/20/2005, 12:11 AM
I hope I'll be able to make it. Still don't know what my work situation is going to be over the summer or how accepting my dad will be of me going that far. I think I'd be the only player from Wisconsin possibly. Don't know if I can handle all that pressure.... :-p

Sounds like it will be a ton of fun though, so hopefully I can make it.

~Blazi-King~
04/20/2005, 06:51 AM
I hope I'll be able to make it. Still don't know what my work situation is going to be over the summer or how accepting my dad will be of me going that far. I think I'd be the only player from Wisconsin possibly. Don't know if I can handle all that pressure.... :-p

Sounds like it will be a ton of fun though, so hopefully I can make it.

Yea make that wonderful trip ( if parents permit ).....Youll definitely have a blast playing with some of the best peeps in the US. :thumb:

Prof Clay
04/20/2005, 07:31 AM
I'm getting really excited about this event.

For me, its all about my kids at our gym here in Memphis getting to compete in a truly elite environment. Not everyone gets to go to world's, so for most of them, this will be their National/World Championship.

All my younger kids (10-) really have no idea of the number of people who will travel here just to play a little card game. I think they will be amazed and even fall more in love with this game.

And we all will get to meet wonderful people who have the same love of the game that they do.

See you all soon!!

Clay M

meganium45
04/20/2005, 08:21 AM
Sensei ROFLMAO

Let's see - we take the Head Judges from the BEST STADIUM from last year and put them together,

Add in, 3 PTOs to keep the ball rolling, and other judgesparents and support staff to make this work,,,

OK, Sensei, I guess we will have to let the professor championship do the talking, my staff vs your staff!

Talk to you soon!

Vince

Feraligatr
04/20/2005, 08:40 AM
Sensei ROFLMAO

Let's see - we take the Head Judges from the BEST STADIUM from last year and put them together,

Add in, 3 PTOs to keep the ball rolling, and other judgesparents and support staff to make this work,,,

OK, Sensei, I guess we will have to let the professor championship do the talking, my staff vs your staff!

Talk to you soon!

Vince
Let's see - we take the Head Judges from the BEST STADIUM from last year (EAST COAST) and put them together...

Add in, 3 PTOs...wow must be talking about Eastern Regionals...

Just trying to help M45 :lol:

Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown down for a East vs Midwest Professor challenge...

meganium45
04/20/2005, 10:28 AM
Let's see - we take the Head Judges from the BEST STADIUM from last year (EAST COAST) and put them together...

Add in, 3 PTOs...wow must be talking about Eastern Regionals...

Just trying to help M45 :lol:

Sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown down for a East vs Midwest Professor challenge...

Aww,,,gatr,,,,trying to get embarassed...only ONE STADIUM was selected as the #2 Pokemon event in 2004 (behind worlds)...better luck this year.

M45

Feraligatr
04/20/2005, 11:00 AM
Aww,,,gatr,,,,trying to get embarassed...only ONE STADIUM was selected as the #2 Pokemon event in 2004 (behind worlds)...better luck this year.

M45
M45 I think that was from Pojo? But didn't the East Coast actually have bigger attendance...and of course the famous Sensei Friday night tourney. :biggrin:

meganium45
04/20/2005, 11:45 AM
Hey, Gatr, Nationals had a bigger attendance too, but that was certainly not one of the top events of 2004 either...not comparing you to nationals...ok, not really, lol.

If not for the pojo rating, which was nationwide, what else would we go by???

See you all soon.

M45

ST Pika
04/20/2005, 03:32 PM
I know there'll be excellent judges, so I'm not too worried about it... I already know this is gonna be a butt-kickin event. I'm planning on visiting the East, too on June 4th in Philly, so I can see what they have to offer first hand. It'd sure be hard to beat an event run by M45, though...

39 days to go!

Prince_of_Crunk
04/20/2005, 03:37 PM
What are yopu going to play at the Regionals and Gym Challenges

Don't be shy

I won't tell any one

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/20/2005, 03:45 PM
THat's what I won't to know

Mew
04/20/2005, 03:46 PM
What are yopu going to play at the Regionals and Gym Challenges

Don't be shy

I won't tell any one

Yeah right you'll only Tell Kevin < only Kevin Who happens to be in 11-14 which just happens to be my age group and some other peoples whose names will be anymouse so their secret Identites will not be exposed.

Secret Identities yeah right, like SUPER MAN.

Mewmazing
04/20/2005, 03:48 PM
HEY, thats what I want to know toooooooooooo..................................... ..................

Mew
04/20/2005, 03:52 PM
OK doky Who are you you peoples???????????? If any of you are related to kevin please stand up.

Sorry no offense if you happen to be related to Kevin

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/20/2005, 03:55 PM
Don't forget about me

Mew
04/20/2005, 04:00 PM
Ok, so The Worlds Greatest is Not related to Kevin YEA :clap:
But how come nobody knows who you are at tournaments, I mean you post on all the state championships and here, so

Mewmazing
04/20/2005, 04:05 PM
I confess I am Kevin and so I hope all of you all can know me better

ColdCoates90
04/20/2005, 04:09 PM
Ok, so The Worlds Greatest is Not related to Kevin YEA :clap:
But how come nobody knows who you are at tournaments, I mean you post on all the state championships and here, so
What are you talking about?I think it pretty much goes without saying who these people are.They not only ask the same questions over and over again but they also post with 30 minutes of each other.
I don't think anyone wants to reveal what their regional deck is and who knows wha might see play when Emerald comes out.

ST Pika
04/20/2005, 05:25 PM
Good point, Moltres423- it'd wouldn't be wise to reveal your deck right now. Emerald may change it, but then again it may not... you don't wanna give any advantage to your opponent. Will the real ST Pika please stand up, please stand up?

LOL

And no, I don't have a secret identity.

Mew
04/20/2005, 05:33 PM
Haha Lol hahahahahah lol * cough..... hack... weezzzee..

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/20/2005, 05:59 PM
still what are you playing?

Mew
04/20/2005, 06:14 PM
I am playing Pokemon cards

It is a great deck let me tell you about it

ultimate_healer
04/20/2005, 06:16 PM
still what are you playing?

I think it has become obvious that none of us are saying what we are playing. If you want to know what we are playing so badly, why not wait until regionals?

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/20/2005, 06:25 PM
thanks for the information guys

DarkJake
04/20/2005, 06:30 PM
i kno seriously ;xx

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/20/2005, 06:40 PM
I was serious

ColdCoates90
04/21/2005, 12:10 AM
Even if you knew what a handfull of people are playing I wouldn't ever put techs just to specifically beat them.There are so many people coming to this event that if you were to do it you'd probably only use that card a couple of games and the rest of the time it would be useless.

Flareon
04/21/2005, 03:36 AM
Well, I know one thing for sure... TEA/\/\ RABBIT WI1L SC0RE I+'S FI|2ST VI<TORY 4T MISSIS5IPPI VALLE'/ R3GIONALS!!! G0 R4BBIT!
(\ /)
(O.o) =================0))))
o(")(")
^^(RA|3BIT using KAMEHAMEHA!!!)^^

Metal Master
04/21/2005, 07:34 PM
Hey, I got an answer for what I'm playing at Regionals. Here it is!

A Deck! Duh!

*Note that this is only if I can go.*

meganium45
04/22/2005, 01:38 PM
Chaw, people, 8 days til emerald. Lay off the decks, start working on the rides!

M45

psycodad
04/22/2005, 03:02 PM

Tennessee
Kentucky
Missouri
Illinois
Wisconsin
Mississippi
Louisiana
Alabama
Ohio
Oklahoma
Texas
Indiana
Florida
Georgia
North Carolina

Hi Vince
Don't forget Michigan

Kabigon_Jr
04/22/2005, 03:34 PM
i think ill play none of ur business

ST Pika
04/22/2005, 05:16 PM
I think I'll be using a 60 card deck... with blue sleeves and store it in a black steel tin. Hope that helps those who wanted info about what kinda deck I'm using.

Emerald is coming soon... so I better work on getting a ride... oh wait, I am the ride for lots of people. This should be an interesting set, can't wait till Sat. in Sedalia!

DragonairMaster8
04/22/2005, 05:37 PM
Well, I gots some bad news. Hopefully someone else will be able to make it to represent KY, because.....

I'm not going to be able to make it..... :frown:

My "ride" says that "It's not worth traveling 8 hours for a POKEMON TOURNAMENT...get a new hobby!" So i guess that means Emerald's PR will be it for me and the good ol' Pokemon TCG. Sorry guys.....

Mew
04/22/2005, 05:56 PM
Oh No without you that only gives us 16 states coming.
Nooooooooooo.

DarkJake
04/22/2005, 06:00 PM
btw im just postin here to scare u. i prolly wont go to any regionals lol. ;xx

yup; ill take da noobs way out and win a gym. <3

ST Pika
04/22/2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear that, DragonairMaster8. Maybe see yah at a GC or Nationals?

ColdCoates90
04/22/2005, 09:03 PM
btw im just postin here to scare u. i prolly wont go to any regionals lol. ;xx

yup; ill take da noobs way out and win a gym. <3
Seriously?

Dargonair- maybe you can get a rid from someone driving throgh town to the tournament?

Ice'Cold
04/23/2005, 07:07 AM
Nowone can tell me that someone can possible be 100% sure of what they are going to play until they are picking up a decklist at the event. Unless of course you somehow forget all your other decks, which I have seen happen before...

DragonairMaster8
04/23/2005, 07:47 AM
Thanks for your support guys. I will absolutely try my VERY hardest to get to nationals, but I don't think that will work out either. Oh well, I would just be embarassed anyway *coughidontevenownapidgeotcough*, but I will try and make it there.

ncpicachufan2000
04/23/2005, 03:36 PM
NC has changed their minds on this one and are going to MA instead...so you can take us OFF the state list!

Metal Master
04/24/2005, 03:21 PM
Guess I need to work out some sort of travel, if I'm going, hunh Vince? PM coming.

Ice'Cold
04/24/2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks for your support guys. I will absolutely try my VERY hardest to get to nationals, but I don't think that will work out either. Oh well, I would just be embarassed anyway *coughidontevenownapidgeotcough*, but I will try and make it there.

Why not just buy the theme deck?> There real cheap on ebay too, and with that whole "Battle Frontier" thing I think macargo is going to become more sought after than pidgeot.

meganium45
04/24/2005, 04:39 PM
No North Carolina? I know there will still be Kentucky players though....

More details shortly.

M45

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/24/2005, 04:40 PM
:rolleyes:
:confused:
:clap:

What about the Gym Challenges

ColdCoates90
04/25/2005, 10:23 PM

What about the Gym Challenges

We will be having a gym challenge some time in June.By the way, could you tell us who you are?

Kabigon_Jr
04/25/2005, 10:45 PM
Where will the gym challenge be at and yes plz give us some insight about your idenity Worlds Greatest

Metal Master
04/26/2005, 03:06 PM
*Cough*Dateofgymchallenge?*Cough*

ColdCoates90
04/26/2005, 03:30 PM
Why do you guys care so much? We haven't even go past regionals.

Metal Master
04/26/2005, 03:32 PM
Never to early to start planning. (Or knowing whether you can go or not.)

meganium45
04/26/2005, 03:36 PM
OK, when the dates break on the Gym Challenge, I will put them in a separate post.

Right now, I am trying to work with the MS peeps on making sure we coordinate our gyms (with Memphis), and I am trying to coordinate with Sedalia, Collinsville and Chicago on the St. Louis Gym...not that easy little folks.

Talk with you soon.

Vince

Mew
04/27/2005, 04:03 PM
Yeah, plz worlds greatest give us some info.

Vince, having fun getting all these tournys together?

Kabigon_Jr
04/27/2005, 07:44 PM
he prolly is considering he prolly gets some goodies for arranging all of this

The_Worlds_Greatest
04/28/2005, 06:12 PM
The Worlds Greatest of course
who else could I be

ColdCoates90
04/28/2005, 08:28 PM
The Worlds Greatest of course
who else could I be
I meant your in real life name.

Mew
04/29/2005, 03:17 PM
His real in life name is Greatest in the World

ultimate_healer
04/29/2005, 06:47 PM
His real in life name is Greatest in the World

Does his name really matter? If he is really the "Greatest in the World" then won't he win Regionals?

ColdCoates90
04/30/2005, 11:27 PM
We're just curious Ultimate Healer.Only 28 days left!Thats only 3 Saturdays of testing!

ultimate_healer
04/30/2005, 11:38 PM
We're just curious Ultimate Healer.Only 28 days left!Thats only 3 Saturdays of testing!

Curiousity killed the meowth...ya know that right?? Just be patient my friends and you will eventually learn who he is...and no...it is not me...would never leave this name...too special!!!

The_Worlds_Greatest
05/01/2005, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Moltres423

:biggrin:
What I tell you
:biggrin:

Kabigon_Jr
05/01/2005, 08:10 PM
actually its 4 saturdays if u were testing ur deck yesterday at the prerelease

Mew
05/02/2005, 03:51 PM
I was testing and found Ludicargo isn't that great
lets talk about regionals agian though not THE WORLDS GREATEST
It's getting old

The_Worlds_Greatest
05/02/2005, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Kabigon_Jr

actually its 4 saturdays if u were testing ur deck yesterday at the prerelease

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________-

Actully 3 weeks and 5 days until the regionals

Flareon
05/02/2005, 06:40 PM
TWG won't win regionals. He could win Worlds, but since he isn't Regions Greatest, or National Greatest, he won't be able to go :(

AND VINCE OMG THE KILLERS PWNED!!!

The_Worlds_Greatest
05/02/2005, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Flareon
TWG won't win regionals

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Why Not

meganium45
05/03/2005, 10:29 AM
Why not?

Wobbuffet!!!!

M45!

Mew
05/03/2005, 04:31 PM
Wobbuffet pwns every one thats why every body coming to the tourny should deffinatly TecH 60 Wobbuffet!!! Count them 1...2....3....4.....5....6....7....8.....9...10... . Skip a few .... 60
OKy Doke 60 Wobbuffet cards deck.

ultimate_healer
05/03/2005, 08:59 PM
25 more days until the event. Really excited. If I do play, then I am bringing out a special, never tested before deck...that is if I do play

meganium45
05/04/2005, 12:41 PM
More delicious, never before seen door prizes being finalized TODAY!!!

WOW!

This could even be better than the South Stadium Challenge (Wait until you see the STAFF SHIRTS!!)

M45

ultimate_healer
05/04/2005, 05:04 PM
More delicious, never before seen door prizes being finalized TODAY!!!

WOW!

This could even be better than the South Stadium Challenge (Wait until you see the STAFF SHIRTS!!)

M45

Staff shirts huh? Well...yeah...I think you know where I'm going on this Vince. The days are closer. Only 24 more days.

The_Worlds_Greatest
05/04/2005, 08:18 PM
What other than Staff shirts are they going to give away

ColdCoates90
05/04/2005, 09:12 PM
What other than Staff shirts are they going to give away
There not giving away staff shirts.I do know that there giving away the Emerald Prerelease poster.

Btw if possible could you try to avoid the 26th of June as a Gym Challenge date? :redface:

meganium45
05/05/2005, 06:53 AM
What are they going to give away????

A. The tourney is free. Everyone who enters gets promo cards, packs....
B. Full sized tourney promo posters including those from Regionals, Emerald and more
C. FREE Theme decks for new players
D. Door prizes including copies of Emerald for GBA!
E. 2-3 inch Pokemon Figures for the first 100 attendees
F. OP packs, OP packs, OP packs
G. Carnival games - with Poke prizes!
H. Trivia contests with EX Emerald packs
I. Deckboxes and albums (some not released in the US)
J. Pokemon Sleeves (all 3 styles)
K. The opportunity to meet Meganium45 and the best 3 judges on the planet (Get your "Scott" cards autographed by SCOTT himself!
L. Pokemon Deck Tins (all 4 styles)
M. Pokemon Card Boxes (to the first 144!)
N. Bigger, more impressive door prizes TBA!!! Dont' want to announce until they are in hand!
O. Not free, but a Rochester Draft, and pass draft!
P. FREE Unlimited event!!! <<After main event, only for participants of Main Event>>
Q. FREE Team EVENT!!! <<After main event, only for participants of Main Event>>
R. T-shirts from events of the past!
S. Oh, $10,000 in scholarship money and 6 trips to worlds, 9 trophies!!!!

That is what we have for NOW!!! More stuff TBA!!!

Meganium45

Kabigon_Jr
05/05/2005, 09:37 PM
hey vince wat is the team event?

Metal Master
05/06/2005, 02:55 PM
You know, tag-team battles? At least I think.

0_0

Vince.......................I think you have Pokémon Fever. Better go see a doctor.............

Kabigon_Jr
05/06/2005, 05:20 PM
i thought it was like a team from one city against a team from another city

Kabigon_Jr
05/06/2005, 06:57 PM
hey it b really cool right now since im thinking straight that team memphis versus team st louis could battle and see who comes out as the champions of this climatic battle

meganium45
05/07/2005, 05:45 AM
We will do that city team vs team thing separately.

Team Refers to 2 players vs 2 players....dueling it out....

Will anyone be able to defeat team Furry Kitten Snuggle???

Talk to you soon

Vince

ultimate_healer
05/07/2005, 10:14 AM
We will do that city team vs team thing separately.

Team Refers to 2 players vs 2 players....dueling it out....

Will anyone be able to defeat team Furry Kitten Snuggle???

Talk to you soon

Vince

Maybe Team AAB can do it

Kabigon_Jr
05/07/2005, 10:42 PM
wait who is team furry kitten snuggle?

Mew
05/08/2005, 04:18 AM
yo mama is furry kitten snuggle

ColdCoates90
05/08/2005, 11:49 AM
Maybe Team AAB can do it
Who is this Ben your Aalliancing against?

ultimate_healer
05/08/2005, 01:48 PM
Who is this Ben your Aalliancing against?

You just might meet him on the 28th. That is the best I can tell you. 20 more days to go!

Metal Master
05/08/2005, 07:46 PM
It wouldn't be Ben from St. Louis, would it?

ultimate_healer
05/08/2005, 08:35 PM
It wouldn't be Ben from St. Louis, would it?

Due to not being able to use last names, it's kinda hard to tell you who he is. All I can say is this much

1. He is 14
2. He is short
3. He is from M'boro

Are these things good enough for ya?

ST Pika
05/09/2005, 06:12 AM
Looks like there'll be a lot of teams there... but I'm not too worried about them. Would be nice to have a Team Chicago vs Team St. Louis or another major city/state group. I'll make sure I have plenty of the special "This event only" Memphis Regional Stadium Card to give out. Make sure you find me to get your very own signed card. Supplies can be limited, I'll probably only make 108...

Bigpoppabeatdown
05/09/2005, 07:37 AM
Why not?

Wobbuffet!!!!

NO VINCE!!!! NO!!!!

and wow vince, did u really need to bring up Team FKS???

ColdCoates90
05/09/2005, 12:14 PM
Lol Btw if anyone wants to know what's being played:

15+ We don't have alot of good players here except for Flareon,Sparton,and PokePlayer03.They play rouge decks(Speedrill,Bomb Catty ect.)
11-14 This is our most competive divison.The most popular typr being water from Kevin's Blastoise to everyone's Ludicolo decks.More power to ya if your playing Zapdos or another electric variant!
10- This is an extremly poor divion in terms of good players.I 100% guarantee you an out-of-towner will win this divison.

Metal Master
05/09/2005, 05:09 PM
Well, not Ben from St. Louis then. At least two of those aren't true.

Flareon
05/09/2005, 06:59 PM
Lol Btw if anyone wants to know what's being played:

15+ We don't have alot of good players here except for Flareon,Sparton,and PokePlayer03.They play rouge decks(Speedrill,Bomb Catty ect.)
11-14 This is our most competive divison.The most popular typr being water from Kevin's Blastoise to everyone's Ludicolo decks.More power to ya if your playing Zapdos or another electric variant!
10- This is an extremly poor divion in terms of good players.I 100% guarantee you an out-of-towner will win this divison.

Yep, Moltres pretty much summed it up, except I'll be playing Vex-Lock for sure. :clap:

Btw, I'm going to do this for my brother:
spartAn

louist200
05/09/2005, 07:15 PM
maganeam what would a good deck for regionals.Tell sallamance , and , gardavoir I said "hi".

spartan-104
05/09/2005, 08:12 PM
maganeam what would a good deck for regionals.Tell sallamance , and , gardavoir I said "hi".

hi the best deck to play would have to be DPG-UNIT!!!!!1111

ultimate_healer
05/09/2005, 09:15 PM
hi the best deck to play would have to be DPG-UNIT!!!!!1111

Best deck? No such thing as the "best deck" and Regionals will prove that

spartan-104
05/09/2005, 10:37 PM
Dpg Will Roxors Your Soxors!!111

meganium45
05/10/2005, 09:00 AM
Aww, that's sweet....TN is dissing its own players....

There will be Power Invasion Fleets from EVERY division coming in from MO, IL, MS, OH, LA, TX, OK, and many other states.

The fact that this is in Tennessee is simply a formality....let's see who the best players are in the REGION!!!

Talk to you soon

Vince

Prince_of_Crunk
05/10/2005, 05:14 PM
Team WHITE Representas!!!

Kabigon_Jr
05/10/2005, 05:29 PM
but ur not rlly a team tyresse ur a couple
its just u and kevin