PDA

View Full Version : South Plains Regional: May 21, 2005

Pages : [1] 2

Master Professor Birch
03/29/2005, 08:17 AM
~~South Plains Regional~~

The "South Plains Regional" will be held at the "Arlington Convention Center" on May 21, 2005. This was the site for last year's "South Stadium Challenge". More details to be added soon.

Master Professor Birch

meganium45
03/29/2005, 08:22 AM
BiRCH...you are just TRYING to get me to make the return trip, aren't you!!!

WOW!

What a great location folks!

What a great PTO folks!

Have a LOT OF FUN with this...and I hope to see you there (the drive for me is daunting, but TRADITION IS TRADITION!!)

M45

LugiasForce
03/29/2005, 09:15 AM
Has to be in the south... And one week before school closes... :frown:

Maybe next year.

Cyrus
03/29/2005, 01:07 PM
Vince, you're going to play, right? ^_^

meganium45
03/29/2005, 02:12 PM
Hey, I may be the one PTO who won a City Championship!! heh!

I could play, but I have to get the illustrious Mrs. 45 to let me go this far!

Talk to you soon.

Vince

Team Cook
03/29/2005, 03:14 PM
I've got players looking forward to this event. Look out for The Woodlands gang.

PokeMasterFlabface
03/29/2005, 04:13 PM
Hmm...all the way in Arlington...hopefully I can get a ride there. This is an event not to miss, I can' t wait. :)

Whicker
03/29/2005, 05:20 PM
This place is just too far for me to make it this year =(
Good luck to everyone else.

~Blazi-King~
03/29/2005, 05:41 PM
Y'all better watch yourselves.....The Clay Family is going to make another strong strong showing like we did last year he he he

evilcaturne666
03/29/2005, 05:50 PM
Y'all better watch yourselves.....The Clay Family is going to make another strong strong showing like we did last year he he he

ill probably come

MetaMetaGross
03/30/2005, 09:00 AM
Kewl, one I can drive myself to 8o)

~Blazi-King~
03/30/2005, 07:37 PM
Kewl, one I can drive myself to 8o)

YaY !!

Danny gets to come to the BIG Showdown

Woohooooo

AXE
03/30/2005, 08:48 PM
Couldnt it have been one week later
I have finals the following week.
Other wise id be more than willing to make the trip.
But who knows u might still see me there...

Master Professor Birch
03/31/2005, 07:48 AM
Couldnt it have been one week later
I have finals the following week.
Other wise id be more than willing to make the trip.
But who knows u might still see me there...

This date was choosen because the public schools in Oklahoma are out on May 20th. And graduation in the D/FW area would be on the weekend of May 28th. I am sorry that this date does not fit into the schedules of some players. Good luck at the "Regionals" that you do get to play in.

MP Birch

mewsmom
03/31/2005, 01:24 PM
This date was choosen because the public schools in Oklahoma are out on May 20th. And graduation in the D/FW area would be on the weekend of May 28th. I am sorry that this date does not fit into the schedules of some players. Good luck at the "Regionals" that you do get to play in.

MP Birch

Well the date fits into our schedule. Kids get out the 20th and we'll be on our way back to TX for a Pokemon showdown.

Hoping we can count on awesome weather to head over to Hurricane Harbor.

Cya all in May :clap:

the_sniper
03/31/2005, 02:39 PM
Florida's traveling team will be there.Long drive though.

ST Pika
03/31/2005, 03:48 PM
If there is no Regional on the 21st in my area... (talks are happening to change Midwest and Great Lakes dates, I hope it works out)... then I may be able to make the 1800 mile roundtrip for this one. We'll have to wait and see what happens. If not, I'll still get to play and meet you all in the not too distant future, anyways- since I will be Tulsa based after nationals.

Master Professor Birch
03/31/2005, 05:36 PM
Florida's traveling team will be there.Long drive though.

Welcome!!! I love it when players come from all over to these huge events. Good luck, and I am looking forward to the "Florida~Travel Team".

MP Birch

coolmanderzx
03/31/2005, 05:48 PM
yea I'll be able to drop by to regionals. :clap: Close to home and 4 days b4 my b-day and schools long over. Hopefully lady luck pays me a visit.

Master Professor Birch
03/31/2005, 05:48 PM
If there is no Regional on the 21st in my area... (talks are happening to change Midwest and Great Lakes dates, I hope it works out)... then I may be able to make the 1800 mile roundtrip for this one. We'll have to wait and see what happens. If not, I'll still get to play and meet you all in the not too distant future, anyways- since I will be Tulsa based after nationals.

Welcome to the Pokemon South!!! BANGINBOX came down for a little while and there was never a dull moment. I am sure that you will liven up the South.

MP Birch

Cyrus
03/31/2005, 06:42 PM
This is going to be a truly good one, guys! I can tell we'll at LEAST get people from:

TX
OK
LA
MS
FL
CH
TN (?)
CO (?)
MO

This could be as good, if not better than SSC, and that was an event of higher prestige! People...be prepared...for a fight. Even though this is a regional, we're keeping this brand new title in TX. :thumb:

Whicker
03/31/2005, 06:45 PM
This is going to be a truly good one, guys! I can tell we'll at LEAST get people from:

TX
OK
LA
MS
FL
CH
TN (?)
CO (?)
MO

This could be as good, if not better than SSC, and that was an event of higher prestige! People...be prepared...for a fight. Even though this is a regional, we're keeping this brand new title in TX. :thumb:

Possibly, since I won't be there =D

ST Pika
04/01/2005, 05:00 AM
Don't worry about it, Whicker... as soon as I move to Tulsa, I'll be able to help with OK invasions for next seasons tournaments... gonna have to ride them tornadoes into the surrounding states. :=D

Just transfer all of my driving time into the South instead of the North and I think OK will be making a lot more appearences after World's in major tourneys.

old man
04/01/2005, 06:29 AM
ST Pika - Looking forward to having you in our state soon. Since the Pokemon tourney scene is light in the Tulsa area maybe you will be able to liven it up or if not then come join us in the OKC area.
I know you'll want to be coming to the Premiere events in our area. But be forewarned, there is some stiff competition in the 15+ age group. But the younger the players, under 15, will have an easier time but it will still be a battle.

Master Professor Birch
04/01/2005, 07:33 AM
Possibly, since I won't be there =D

~Whicker~

There are plenty of players that are coming from the OKC area. Get a ride with your fellow Pokemon players. I am sure that there players that will be making the drive that Saturday morning.

MP Birch

Whicker
04/01/2005, 02:15 PM
hahaha, that is what I thought could happen last time, and my overprotective parents still said no.

Master Professor Birch
04/01/2005, 05:22 PM
hahaha, that is what I thought could happen last time, and my overprotective parents still said no.

~Whicker~

I understand about over-protective parents. I am one of them. I just got involved and drove everyone to the premier events during "WOTC" days. Good luck with the "Gym Challenge" in Oklahoma, this June 2005. You deserve to go to "Worlds '05" as you are one of the BEST players in OKlahoma and the southwest. If there is anything that I can do, just let me know.

MP Birch

Whicker
04/01/2005, 06:48 PM
I will Richard, thank you.

ShinAkuma
04/01/2005, 10:23 PM
It's been awhile ,but I'm preety sure I can go to this. I'll be back in Dallas by that time I think. now to find a ride .... lol see ya'll there hopefully. :thumb: :wink:

Cyrus
04/01/2005, 10:29 PM
Holy moley, Matt you're coming back? o_O

Welcome baaaaack duuuuuude

ShinAkuma
04/01/2005, 10:45 PM
I never left I just didn't have the time or money for pokemon for awhile. I've been working alot lately so it'll be real nice to go play again. see ya

the_sniper
04/02/2005, 04:58 AM

TX
OK
LA
MS
FL
CH
TN (?)
CO (?)
MO

Hey Kettler, we are ALWAYS up for a good fight-Pokemon style :) Keeping the title in Texas? We'll C how that works out fo ya lol . But if it does, that's fine. For this event, 2nd place = mission accomplished!

Regardless, Steve and i look forward to seeing you there. Later

John

Professor Elm
04/02/2005, 02:14 PM
I hope some one from San Antonio can take me to this.
Dont worry Whicker I feel your pain my parents are over protective too and my first tournament out of San Antonio was Texas States this year which my parents had already decided they werent gonna let me go to but they changed their minds, and I bet they wont let me travel all the way to Arlington either.

Master Professor Birch
04/02/2005, 08:00 PM
I hope some one from San Antonio can take me to this.
Dont worry Whicker I feel your pain my parents are over protective too and my first tournament out of San Antonio was Texas States this year which my parents had already decided they werent gonna let me go to but they changed their minds, and I bet they wont let me travel all the way to Arlington either.

~Professor Elm~

One professor to another; MP Birch hopes that things work out for you to attend. As you are one of the best players in your age group in the State of Texas. Good luck, on getting your parents or some one to give you a ride.

MP Birch

meganium45
04/02/2005, 08:10 PM
OK, guys, if I am fighting to get here from St. Louis, you all had better make it from San Antonio!!

This is a GREAT venue! Great fun!

Wonder if William Hung will be back?

Vince

~Blazi-King~
04/02/2005, 08:19 PM
OK, guys, if I am fighting to get here from St. Louis, you all had better make it from San Antonio!!

This is a GREAT venue! Great fun!

Wonder if William Hung will be back?

Vince

Hmmmmm wouldnt that be tha Bomb :thumb:

I got smacked by him in the First round last year.....

TrAcY cHo
04/03/2005, 05:08 AM
This time, I'll actually be in Texas when this event comes! Hehe! I see I missed out on a lot from last year. And it'd be a ball to meet William Hung (Like that's going to happen :rolleyes:)

Professor Elm, I don't think your parents should really frieght much about you going to Arlington. But let parents be over proctive parents, and it's almost impossible. Good luck with that! It would be fun to see you again.

We sure do have a pack coming from out of state. How marvelous! Can't wait guys!

~~~Tracy

Master Professor Birch
04/03/2005, 09:06 AM
~~Details Will Start Appearing On Monday~~

MP Birch has been getting the details together for the "Southern Plains Regional Championship". Instead of having one long-winded post, I will have different posts for the "SPRC", hotels, restaurants, and surrounding entertainment that will be available during this weekend of May 20-22, 2005 in the Arlington area. I will start with the post for the "Southern Plains Regional Championship". I will do at least one post each day. :biggrin:

So, hold on tight. This will be an exciting weekend to remember. And the count down starts now. :clap: :clap:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:
Contacts:
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com

PS: If there is not something listed above that you need information on, please PM or email me. I will do my best to get the information for you.

ScarletKitsune
04/03/2005, 11:09 AM
School isn't out for us... but I mean.. priorities kids... pokemon regionals vs. school?? ^_^

I know at least Susan, Cassie, and I are making the trip, probably on Friday night. Thinkin' about turning it into a family trip with Mom and Emily. We'll see about that. I know Brant is coming too, and probably Clayton and Landon. Yay for most of the GameHQ kids going!

~Blazi-King~
04/03/2005, 12:25 PM
School isn't out for us... but I mean.. priorities kids... pokemon regionals vs. school?? ^_^

I know at least Susan, Cassie, and I are making the trip, probably on Friday night. Thinkin' about turning it into a family trip with Mom and Emily. We'll see about that. I know Brant is coming too, and probably Clayton and Landon. Yay for most of the GameHQ kids going!

YAY :clap:
The OK Gals are getting to come down to this wonderful event

Ya bring your mom....Your going to be right next to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor and The Ball Bark In Arlington ( Texas Rangers ).....Plenty to do :thumb:.......perfect for a family outing.

TTYL
~Clay~

Master Professor Birch
04/03/2005, 04:35 PM

~ScarletKitsune~

I thought that you said ya'll graduation was on May 19th???

MP Birch

Team Cook
04/03/2005, 05:23 PM
Entertainment? Did you say entertainment? Master Professor Birch........Live at the SPRC. MPB will be singing his greatest hits of all time. You think he's hot when he sings Shania Twain? You ain't seen or heard nothing yet. His version of Celine Dion's "My heart will go on" will put tears in your eyes. Oh, then there's the smash hit "I will always love you". He sings it with such passion. All these great songs, plus more. And don't forget, his tight leather pants and open shirt. And finally, picture this.........MPB with "Tom Jones" type curly hair. Did I say tears? Tears of laughter. All the ladies yelling YOU GO BOY, GO.

Whicker
04/03/2005, 06:06 PM
OMG
I CAN GO!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, j/k sorry for getting you guys's hopes up ^_^

Team Cook
04/03/2005, 06:15 PM
Must've been the curly hair thing.

Xeno
04/03/2005, 09:35 PM
Wow, just two weeks after school lets out for me! I deserve this after all those finals! :thumb:

ShinAkuma
04/03/2005, 11:12 PM
Yeah I'll be back in Dallas for sure by then. I'm preety sure i'll be going unless I have to work. It matters if WAL*MART lets me transfer up to Garland near my dad's house or not. anyways see ya later

~Blazi-King~
04/04/2005, 07:57 AM
Yeah I'll be back in Dallas for sure by then. I'm preety sure i'll be going unless I have to work. It matters if WAL*MART lets me transfer up to Garland near my dad's house or not. anyways see ya later

If ya do show up....be sure to watch out for all those pesky Rock-Lock decks that are sure to show up at Arlington......

Master Professor Birch
04/04/2005, 10:49 AM
~~"Southern Plains Regional Championships"-Events Details~~

MP Birch reports the details for the "Southern Plains Regional Championships" (SPRC). This is what you have been waiting for, so hold and get ready to have your socks blown off!!! :eek: :eek:

Venue Information

1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, Texas 76011

Date: May 21, 2005

GBA Start Time: 11:15am

SPRC Start Time: 12:30pm

Entry Fee: FREE

Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com

"Southern Plains Regional Championships"

What are Pokemon TCG Regional Championships?

The Pokemon TCG "Southern Plains Regional Championships" is a sanctioned tournament by Pokemon Origanized Play open to all eligible players in good standing and will run Age Group Pods of Swiss Rounds. In addition, the Pokemon TCG Regional Championships are also "Pokemon World Championship 2005" Qualitiers. Results of this event will count toward your rankings.

What does it cost to attend?

There is no entry fee to participate in the Pokemon TCG Regional Championships.

What do I need to bring and know?

*You must bring your own deck to play. your deck must comply with the Modified Format as outlined in the Pokemon Tournament Floor Rules.
*Bring your POP ID card, if you have one. if you don't have a POP ID card, one will be given to you at the event.
*Every qualified player must have an updated "My Pokemon Account" in order to be eligible for the travel award.
*Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to sign up to play in the event. Seating is limited, and on a first-come, first-served basis.
*To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Pokemon Tournament Rules and all other applicable event rules.
*Local residency is not a requirement to participate in the Pokemon TCG Regional Championships.
*See the Legal Notices for certain eligibility requirements and other information.

What is the Tournament Structure?

The Tournament is run using the Modified Format and Swiss pairings. The number of Swiss rounds will depend on the attendance at the event.

After Swiss rounds are completed, there will be a cut to single-elimination finals. The number of players to qualify for the finals will be dependent upon the total attendance in each age group.

Single-elimination finals will be a best-of-three game format with a one hour time limit.

What are the prizes?

All participants receive a Regional Championship promo card just for entering, while supplies last.

Prizes will be awarded to the Top-8 players in each age group. The age groups are "10-Under", "11-14", and "15-Over".

The Top-8 finishers in each age group will receive the following:

1st Place:

*A Pokemon TCG Regional Champion Trophy
*An invitation to the Pokemon TCG World Championships in August 2005
*A travel award for the winner (and Parent or legal guardian for players under the age of 18) to the 2005 World Championships
*A scholarship award worth $1500
*A $300 travel allowance to attend the Origins International Game Expo and participate in the Pokemon TCG National Championships This award will be given on-site at the event.
*Four-day admission to the Origins Game Expo in Columbus, Ohio
*A combination of 36 booster packs from the current Pokemon TCG expansions

2nd Place:

*A Pokemon TCG Regional Championship Second Place Trophy
*An invitation to the Pokemon TCG World Championships in August 2005
*A travel award for the winner (and Parent or legal guardian for players under the age of 18) to the 2005 World Championships
*A scholarship award worth $1000

3rd Place:

*A Pokemon TCG Regional Championship Third Place Trophy
*A scholarship award worth $500

4th Place:

*A scholarship award worth $500

5th-8th Place:

*A combination of 18 booster packs from the current Pokemon TCG expansions

How do I collect my travel allowance and Origins badge?

Upon receiving your prize package at your Regional Championship, the Tournament Organizer (MP Birch) will give you a form to return to Pokemon organized play, as well as an Origins pre-registration form. The form must be received by POP no later than June 8, 2005, in order to qualify for your travel allowance when you arrive at Origins.

The Origins pre-registration form must be returned to Origins at the address provided on the form, by the deadline given on the form, in order to secure your four-day badge. Players who fail to get their pre-registration forms to Origins in time will lose the benefit of free admission to the convention.

Travel allowances will be given in the form of travelers' checks on Friday, July 1, 2005 between 2:00pm and 5:00pm and Saturday, July 2, 2005 between 10:00am and 1:00pm at the Pokemon TCG Tournament Headquarters in the TCG Hall. Photo ID of player or parent/guardian will be required to collect your travel allowance.

Players planning to attend the Pokemon TCG USA National Championships at Origins should consider booking accommodations early. Origins is a very popular event, and the hotels nearest the Convention center fill up quickly. A list of hotels near the Convention Center, as well as other helpful information, can be found at www.originsgames.com.

What happens after the tournament?

After the tournaments ends, the Tournament Organizer (MP Birch) will submit the tournament results to Pokemon USA, Inc., which sanctions the tournament, will determine player rankings and ratings.

(Any other information that you might need can be found at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/faqs/2004-2005/regionals_faq.asp)

"Southern Plains Regional GBA Championships"

Rules:

"GBA" Start Time: 11:15am

*Entry Fee: FREE

*Single Elimination Tournament for Each Age Group

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes: Every player will receive one Pokemon TCG booster pack

Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, & 15-Over) will receive the following:

1st Place: "SPRC-GBA" Trophy / 10-packs of Pokemon TCG boosters

2nd Place: 5-Packs of Pokemon TCG boosters

3rd-4th Place: 3-Packs of Pokemon TCG boosters

"Booster Draft Tournament"

Start Time: ASAP after the cut to the Finals

Entry Fee: $15.00

Format: Modified Constructed Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age-Modified Swiss-30 Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Two Booster Packs will be put into the Prize Pool for each player in this tournament. Players will vote if all Booster Packs go into the "Top-8" Prize Pool or if each player will receive one Booster Pack at the end of this tournament and the remaining packs go into the "Top-8".

Each player will receive six Booster Packs and will go by the "Booster Draft" rules of PUI. Each pack is open and passed after a card is drafted for eack Booster Pack. Players then make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic Energy will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of Age-Modified Swiss depending on the attendance of this event. We will take the "Top-8" and do the "Single Elimination" for our winner. These are always fun to play in and are highly recomennded for players that want Pokemon cards at a great price. :thumb:

"Door Prizes"

*Pokemon TCG Card Protectors (Sleeves) & matching Tins
*"ex Emerald" GBA Game
*Pokemon Figures after you turn in your deck list (while supplies last)
* More to be added

(Each Door Prize is for Each Age Group) :biggrin:

If there is anything that has been left out of the "Southern Plains Regional Championship" details, please contact MP Birch. Good luck to all of the players that are attending the "Southern Plains Regional Championships". :clap:

PokeMasterFlabface
04/04/2005, 01:25 PM
Wow!!! That is very great news, me and my sister will most likely be going to this Event, and other San Antonians as well. So be prepared for us there, San Antonio will be a force not to be reckoned with. :)

ScarletKitsune
04/04/2005, 02:15 PM
~ScarletKitsune~

I thought that you said ya'll graduation was on May 19th???

MP Birch

We do graduate on the 19th. And then we go back to school for 5 days... What a rip off... "It's finally over! It's finally over... Oh wait, not quite yet..." :nonono:

Master Professor Birch
04/04/2005, 03:14 PM
We do graduate on the 19th. And then we go back to school for 5 days... What a rip off... "It's finally over! It's finally over... Oh wait, not quite yet..." :nonono:

~ScarletKitsune~

Bummer!!!!!

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
04/04/2005, 03:59 PM
~~Southern Plains Regional Championships-Hotel Accommodations~~

When ever MP Birch travels out of town, I go to www.orbitz.com. Below are the hotels and prices for May 20-21, 2005. These hotels are within two miles of the Arlington Convention Center. If you find another website that has better deals for hotels, please post them on this thread for all of the players that will be coming from out of town. :clap: :clap:

Hotels:

“Motel 6-Dallas” ($52.00)
2626 East Randol Mill Road
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Best Value Inn & Suites-Arlington/Grand Prairie” ($74.00)
1108 North Highway 360
Arlington, Texas 75050

“Ranger Inn & Suites” ($86.00)
800 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Residence Inn by Marriott-DFW Airport South-Arlington” ($69.00)
1050 Brookhollow Plaza Drive
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Fairfield Inn by Marriott Arlington near Six Flags” ($69.00)
2500 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Candlewood Suites Dallas-Arlington” ($95.00)
2221 Brookhollow Plaza Drive
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Crowne Plaza Suites-Arlington” ($79.00)
700 Avenue H East
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Baymont Inn & Suites-Arlington near Six Flags” ($80.00)
2401 Diplomacy Drive
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Holiday Inn-Arlington (Near Six Flags)” ($84.00)
1501 North Watson Road
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Holiday Inn & Suites-Arlington” ($76.00)
2451 East Randol Mill Road
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Howard Johnson Express Inn-Ballpark in Arlington/Six Flags” ($85.00)
2001 East Copeland Road
Arlington, Texas 76011

“Hawnthorn Suites-Arlington/DFW South” ($99.00)
2401 Brookhollow Plaza Drive
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Courtyard by Marriott Arlington Ballpark” ($119.00)
1500 Nolan Ryan Expressway
Arlington, Texas 76011

“TownePlace Suites by Mariott Arlington Near Six Flags” ($109.00)
1709 East Lamar Boulevard Northeast
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Quality Inn DFW Airport South-Suites” ($84.00)
1607 North Watson Road
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Springhill Suites by Mariott Arlington Near Six Flags” ($119.00)
1975 East Lamar Boulevard
Arlington, Texas 76006

“Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Arlington” ($119.00)
2401 East Road to Six Flags
Arlington, Texas 76011

I hope this helps those that are traveling fro out of town. Good luck and I hope that you find the hotel of your liking. :thumb:

rokman
04/05/2005, 02:47 PM
well, il be there.....i am vry excited, last tear at SSC i didnt know about unlimited, (i just got back into pokemon) and i played my friends all day, then i buaght enough packs and slung a crappy igglybuff/bellosom dek and got 2nd place! ~ in a mini side tourny

i am very excited about it this year, ill be able to compete!!!!!

:D

<>< rokman

Master Professor Birch
04/05/2005, 03:41 PM
:clap: ~~Southern Plains Regional...Restaurants~~ :clap:

MP Birch likes to eat, that's for sure!!! Below I have listed some of the area's restaurants and fast-food places near the "Arlington Convention Center". :cool:

"Restaurants"

"American Restaurants"

"Chili's Grill & Bar"
924 E Copeland Road
Arlington, TX 76011

"Country Kitchen"
1409 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Chicken"

"Chick Fil A"
1505 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"J Jo Chicken"
817 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Drive-Ins"

"Sonic Drive-In"
409 W Randol Mill Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Sonic Drive-In"
1100 NE Green Oaks Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006

"Jack In The Box"
521 N Watson Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Jack In The Box"
900 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Wendy's"
1050 NE Green Oaks Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006

"Wendy's"
1311 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Whataburger"
2214 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Grills"

"Cozymels"
1300 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

Coyotes Tarven & Grill"
2100 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Italian"

"Romanos Macaroni Grill"
2019 Brinker Ct.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Mexican"

"Cozymels Coastal Mexican Grill"
1300 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

"El Chico Mexican Restuarant"
1315 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"On The Border Mexican Grill"
2011 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Pizza"

"CiCi's Pizza"
815 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Dominos Pizza"
2177 NE Green Oaks Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006

"Steaks & Barbecue"

"Colter's Bar-B-Q"
1322 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Dickey's Barecue Pit"
1801 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76006

"Outback Steakhouse"
2102 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Remmington Steak House"
1507 N Watson Rd.
Arlington, TX 76006

"Saltgrass Steak House"
2200 E Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006

"Texas Land & Cattle Steak House"
2009 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011

"Traildust Steak House"
2300 E Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76006

Wow, just listing all of these makes me want to go out for a "steak"!!! I hope that helps everyone that will be coming for the weekend. Ya'll eat good. And if anyone that lives near by would like to add some more of the restuarants close by, please do. :wink:

brandonjmatt
04/05/2005, 05:08 PM
I most likely will go so i may give you a ride

Whicker
04/05/2005, 06:13 PM
Are you talking to me Glen?
If so, that won't work, my parents don't know who you are...

~Blazi-King~
04/05/2005, 06:30 PM
These are some of my personal favorites...That I highly recommend....but of course that is Me.........Im jus like MPB in many ways and one of them is that I "Love" to eat also.....man I can jus taste that BBQ from dickey's......Hmmmmm I see there is no Joe's Crabshack on the list. I know there is one off I 30 back towards Ft Worth....anyways MPB as usual sure knows how to make our "Dining Experience" one of the best :thumb:

"Mexican Style"

2011 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011
Gotta Love It

"Pizza"

"CiCi's Pizza"
815 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Unlimited Pizza and Drink for under 7$

"Steaks & Barbecue"

"Colter's Bar-B-Q"
1322 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Like "Finger Foods" well this is the place to dine....

"Dickey's Barecue Pit"
1801 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76006
Awesome BBQ all the way 'round

MmMmMm YuMmY

evilcaturne666
04/05/2005, 07:08 PM
These are some of my personal favorites...That I highly recommend....but of course that is Me.........Im jus like MPB in many ways and one of them is that I "Love" to eat also.....man I can jus taste that BBQ from dickey's......Hmmmmm I see there is no Joe's Crabshack on the list. I know there is one off I 30 back towards Ft Worth....anyways MPB as usual sure knows how to make our "Dining Experience" one of the best :thumb:

"Mexican Style"

2011 E Copeland Rd.
Arlington, TX 76011
Gotta Love It

"Pizza"

"CiCi's Pizza"
815 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Unlimited Pizza and Drink for under 7$

"Steaks & Barbecue"

"Colter's Bar-B-Q"
1322 N Collins St.
Arlington, TX 76011
Like "Finger Foods" well this is the place to dine....

"Dickey's Barecue Pit"
1801 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76006
Awesome BBQ all the way 'round

MmMmMm YuMmY

soles likes them all......He just wants FOOOOOOOD

Master Professor Birch
04/05/2005, 08:59 PM
soles likes them all......He just wants FOOOOOOOD

I personally know that Soles can put away the FOOD!!! If Soles says that it is gooooood foooood, he knows what he is talking about.

MP Birch

~Blazi-King~
04/06/2005, 07:41 AM
I personally know that Soles can put away the FOOD!!! If Soles says that it is gooooood foooood, he knows what he is talking about.

MP Birch

Thats Definitely a true statement lol :thumb:

Master Professor Birch
04/06/2005, 08:21 AM
~~Southern Plains Regional...Area Entertainment~~

What a great weekend this is going to be!!! How about making it a "Poke-Weekend of Fun". School is out or about to be out, so treat the kids and family to a weekend of exciting fun. Arlington, Texas is the entertainment capital of Texas. So when you come in for the "Southern Plains Regional", make a weekend of it. Arlington offers "Six Flags Over Texas-Amusement Park", the "Texas Rangers" Baseball Club, and "Six Flags Hurricane Habor-Water Park. :clap: :clap:

Below is some information about these and websites to go to for more information.

"Six Flags Over Texas" :biggrin:
IH-30 at SH-360
Arlington, Texas 76011
www.sixflags.com/parks/overtexas/index.asp

Six Flags Over Texas has defined family fun and Texas-sized thrills for over four decades and continues this strong tradition by soaring to new heights in 2004! from our Giant-sized coasters, to family-friendly rides and Broadway-style shows, guests of all ages can enjot a larger than life entertainment experience that is distinctly and unforgettably Texas. A recent addition of a new Super Hero to FUN CENTRAL was Superman, Tower of Power, towering 325 feet into the sky!

The hours of operation for this attraction are:

Friday, May 20, 2005: 10:00am-10:00pm

Saturday, May 21, 2005: 10:00am-10:00pm

Sunday, May 22, 2005: 10:00am-8:00pm

"Hurricane Habor" :mad:
1800 E. Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, Texas 76006
www.sixflags.com/parks/hurricanehabordallas/index.asp

This attraction is closed until May 27, 2005.

"Texas Rangers" :thumb:
1000 Ballpark Way
Arlington, Texas 76011
www.texasrangers.com

One of only thirty cities with Major League Baseball, Arlington welcomes you to America's past time and The Ameriquest Field in Arlington. Buck Showalter leads the Texas Rangers for the 2005 Season. Join the crowd as we cheer on new traditions and welcome exciting, new talent ready to take the field.

Texas Ranger~Schedule:

Friday, May 20, 2005: Houston Astros (Game Time: 7:05pm/Fireworks Show)

Saturday, May 21, 2005: Houston Astros (Game Time: 3:05pm)

Sunday, May 22, 2005: Houston Astros (Game Time: 1:05pm/Hurricane Habor-Free Tickets)

At this time, you can get 1/2 price tickets with a "Dr. Pepper" can. See details on can. :cool:

If you would rather find other attractions, go to www.arlington.org/whattodo-attractions.shtml. you may also print of coupons to save you money on these attractions. :wink:

Mp Birch wishes you the best in putting your "Poke-Weekend of Fun" together. Take care and I will be seeing at the "Southern Plains Regional Championships"

Master Professor Birch
04/06/2005, 08:24 AM
~~Questions or Requests~~

If anyone has any questions or requests, please "PM" or email MP Birch. Any requests for "Dr. Pepper" cans for "Texas Rangers" 1/2 price tickets??? :wink:

~Blazi-King~
04/06/2005, 12:41 PM
Man Birch has it all planned out......Now to get Rangers Tickets....One of the most anticipated series all year....( Texas Fans ) :thumb:

MMM MMM Good.........Gotta Love It :biggrin:

MetaMetaGross
04/07/2005, 04:01 AM
I just hope there is not a Ranger game going on at the same time, traffic would be a killer

Master Professor Birch
04/07/2005, 06:27 AM
I just hope there is not a Ranger game going on at the same time, traffic would be a killer

~MetaMetaGross~

On Saturday, May 21, 2005 the Ranger game starts at 3:05pm. Game lasts 4-hours. We will still be having a "Pokemon Super Blast" at the Arlington Convention Center when all of the traffic is gone.

MP Birch

~Blazi-King~
04/07/2005, 04:50 PM
Yea the traffic will be long gone byt the time we get out of there....No worries. :thumb:

Martin
04/07/2005, 06:37 PM
Does this count as the west? I THINK SO!

mewsmom
04/07/2005, 08:28 PM
[QUOTE=Master Professor Birch
"Hurricane Habor" [/COLOR] :mad:
1800 E. Lamar Blvd.
Arlington, Texas 76006
www.sixflags.com/parks/hurricanehabordallas/index.asp

This attraction is closed until May 27, 2005.

Ok now, that really sucks.
Guess we need to rethink what we'll do with our extra day in TX.

As for food topic-

PeiWei if you like Oriental / Asian Cuisine- &
Fuddruckers no other place comes close to their burgers :thumb:

~Blazi-King~
04/07/2005, 08:32 PM
As for food topic-

PeiWei if you like Oriental / Asian Cuisine- &
Fuddruckers no other place comes close to their burgers :thumb:

Oooooh Yeaaaaaa

Fuddrucker Burgers ARE the BOMB
MMM MMM God..... :thumb:

Totally forgot about that place LoL

Master Professor Birch
04/08/2005, 05:38 AM
Oooooh Yeaaaaaa

Fuddrucker Burgers ARE the BOMB
MMM MMM God..... :thumb:

Totally forgot about that place LoL

~Mewsmom & Blazi-King~

What are the addresses for these two restuarants? Thanks, for the additions.

MP Birch

Team Cook
04/08/2005, 08:26 AM
Everybody meets at Fuddruckers for a group hug and a great burger. Maybe then I can explain to Birch and Meg45 that "XXL" is NOT big.

mewsmom
04/08/2005, 02:22 PM
Birch-

Pei Wei Asian Diner
4133 East Cooper Street (Village by the Parks)
Arlington, TX 76015

or
Pei Wei Asian Diner
5900 Overton Ridge Boulevard ( City View )
Fort Worth, TX 76132

&

Fuddruckers
5601 Southwest Loop 820 (Bryant Irvin Rd area)
Ft. Worth, TX

Both these resturants are only available in Big City areas. So if your from a small town living- you've got to try these.

May seem like a drive for an out of towner but it's really not that much.
Our TX favorites
Salt Grass- Steaks
Pei Wei- Oriental / Asian Cuisine
Fuddruckers- Worlds greatest burgers (besides mine)

Cyrus
04/08/2005, 07:10 PM
Does this count as the west? I THINK SO!

You do know that "king" is one step below "emperor," Martin, and you're no emperor :wink:

~Blazi-King~
04/08/2005, 08:37 PM
~Mewsmom & Blazi-King~

What are the addresses for these two restuarants? Thanks, for the additions.

MP Birch

I did some resaerch on Fuddruckers.....there are none close to the event....but if there are some adventurous ppl here are some other locals

Fuddruckers :
3644 Irving Mall, Irving, TX 75062
Phone: 972-252-7955

5601 Southwest Loop 820, Ft. Worth, TX 76132
Phone: 817-263-0996

5500 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, TX 75206
Phone: 214-360-9390

1612 Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX 76022
Phone: 817-494-9990

And for Joe's Crab Shack :

Joe's Crab Shack, Arlington ( facing the freeway and the closest one)
1520 Nolan Ryan Expressway, Arlington, TX 76011 US
Phone: (817) 261-4696

TrAcY cHo
04/09/2005, 11:05 AM
I see we have our restraraunts and 'fun places after things. So, it looks like it going to be a good day with no traffic, good food, big playing area, and some good peple to attend!

And it's sooo close to the last day of school!

Martin
04/09/2005, 11:35 AM
The point is, the king is coming. Rejoice! Lol, Good luck everyone.

ST Pika
04/09/2005, 01:11 PM
Uh-oh , a king... looks we're getting some really high up people at this event...

~Blazi-King~
04/09/2005, 08:47 PM
The point is, the king is coming. Rejoice! Lol, Good luck everyone.

<-----The King....Is already here :biggrin:

Your right St Pika.....Im pretty important....gots to take home the Trophy...Or better yet.....Keep it in my home area :thumb:

April 12th EDIT : WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!! *echo* *echo* *echo* *echo*

Shiloh Phoenix
04/12/2005, 01:50 PM
I'M HERE CLAY!!! And I am going to take that trophy! mwuhahahahaha!!! Get ready for teh pwnage! Oh yeah, and rokman says he has a deck that is going completely eat everyone at regionals. yeah right.

rokman
04/12/2005, 03:14 PM
I'M HERE CLAY!!! And I am going to take that trophy! mwuhahahahaha!!! Get ready for teh pwnage! Oh yeah, and rokman says he has a deck that is going completely eat everyone at regionals. yeah right.

shut up. i never said it will eat everyone you liar. i said im takin you. you been a jerk and acting all cocky to everyone like oyu own the world. we all think your acting like a jerk. and clay knows about my deck, him and someone else helped me put it together. <-- im not saying who, and im getting even more advice from your "hero"

i do not like you dissin me on here. ill get you back JJ

and you of all people to say that about me....thats fine, this will come back on you and it will bite you in the arse

<>< rokman

coolmanderzx
04/12/2005, 03:27 PM
hey I was wondering if someone can help me out here. Are the max protection dragon Eye sleeves tournament legal. I dont see the reason for them not to be. could someone help me out here with the answer.

Team Cook
04/12/2005, 06:13 PM
Yes, I believe they are tournament legal.

Whicker
04/12/2005, 06:17 PM
shut up. i never said it will eat everyone you liar. i said im takin you. you been a jerk and acting all cocky to everyone like oyu own the world. we all think your acting like a jerk. and clay knows about my deck, him and someone else helped me put it together. <-- im not saying who, and im getting even more advice from your "hero"

and you of all people to say that about me....thats fine, this will come back on you and it will bite you in the arse

<>< rokman

Dude, don't worry about it. I know this kid personally, and he is cool IRL.

Cyrus
04/12/2005, 06:23 PM

<>< rokman

AWWWW HOW CUTE THE LIL BABIES ARE FIGHTING!!! =P

j/k. be friends, and don't spam up this awesome topic! (even though rivalries make tournaments interesting. Just ask Bigchuck and Ness! ;D)

rokman
04/12/2005, 06:42 PM
Dude, don't worry about it. I know this kid personally, and he is cool IRL.

Whicker, ive known him for a long time, i know him "personally" too.

<>< rokman

Shiloh Phoenix
04/12/2005, 09:33 PM
mwuhuhahaha! Yes! fight about me! woohoo! GL to everyone going, and I'll get you back, prof. Birch!

TrAcY cHo
04/12/2005, 11:05 PM
Who's rokman? =P No one has to answer that... Maybe my brains going dead! (No surpise -.-)

Still got lots of time, but better prepare now *yawn* Maybe in a week from now. :biggrin:

Good luck folks! And hope ta c'ya there!

Master Professor Birch
04/13/2005, 03:21 AM
~~Attention...MP Birch & Mrs. Birch Are...Cruising~~

Just to let everyone know, MP Birch will be away from April 14-18, 2005. Mrs. Birch and I are leaving on our "CRUISE" to Cozumel, Mexico early on April 14th. I will not be back until late on Monday night, April 18th. So, I will not be able to answer any questions about the "Southern Plains Regional Championships" until April 19th. :redface:

Have fun at your local Pokemon League, Tournament, etc this weekend. Mrs. Birch and I will be soaking up the sun in Cozumel. I will talk to you more on April 19th. :biggrin:

ST Pika
04/13/2005, 06:09 AM
That's cool, MPB, I've been to Cozumel 2 times myself, it's a nice trip. Enjoy your vacation and relax before the main "Pokemon season" begins...

Word on the street has it that there's a new "Regional" themed fake card for each of the 4 Regionals that I am planning on attending... hmm...

~Blazi-King~
04/13/2005, 07:01 AM

Yup he does...it wont eat all decks but its very good :thumb: ....I and some else helped him build it....actually it was my Idea that I have been working and he needed an Idea and I spouted a bunch out and he decided on this one :thumb:

EDIT : Coolmaderz.....Yes they are legal....my brother had some similar that had Skullz on the back of them...and I have seen other players using them in Cities and 1 or 2 at States :thumb:

TTYL
~Clay C.~

Team Cook
04/13/2005, 07:13 AM
Party time. MPB's house on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. Karaoke contest every night. Clay, hire a maid to come in on the 18th to clean up after us.

Master Professor Birch
04/13/2005, 07:30 AM
Party time. MPB's house on the 15th, 16th, and 17th. Karaoke contest every night. Clay, hire a maid to come in on the 18th to clean up after us.

Just make sure that ya'll feed and water Cactus. I know that XeroGravity won't remember.

MP Birch

Team Cook
04/13/2005, 07:50 AM
No problem, we were planning on putting the OU boys out back.

~Blazi-King~
04/13/2005, 08:34 AM
No problem, we were planning on putting the OU boys out back.

Hmmmm better hope that they dont bring grilling stuff or they will be having a BBQ party in the backyard there with that awesome grill Birch has :thumb:

Master Professor Birch
04/13/2005, 09:04 AM
Hmmmm better hope that they dont bring grilling stuff or they will be having a BBQ party in the backyard there with that awesome grill Birch has :thumb:

Grilling!!! Don't burn "Birch Manor" down!!! And Cactus will get stuff off of the grill, so someone needs to stay out there while you are grilling. Oh yes, bring your own stuff to grill...stay out of Mrs. Birch's freezer.

MP Birch

~Blazi-King~
04/13/2005, 09:19 PM
Grilling!!! Don't burn "Birch Manor" down!!! And Cactus will get stuff off of the grill, so someone needs to stay out there while you are grilling. Oh yes, bring your own stuff to grill...stay out of Mrs. Birch's freezer.

MP Birch

OOOOOOOH she must have some goodies in that freezer.....Black Angus Beef/Steaks......

Anyways I want to know who all is coming......Lets get this party started and on the roast...I mean road... :thumb: I must have food on the mind....

TTYL
~Clay C.~

Team Cook
04/14/2005, 05:14 AM
And don't forget about the fridge in the garage. All men have a fridge in the garage. And we all know what's in that fridge in the garage. Ice Cold...........uh...........Beverages. Are Birch and Mama Birch gone yet?

~Blazi-King~
04/14/2005, 08:43 AM
And don't forget about the fridge in the garage. All men have a fridge in the garage. And we all know what's in that fridge in the garage. Ice Cold...........uh...........Beverages. Is Birch and Mama Birch gone yet?

Yuppers they gone :thumb: .

Lets PARTTTTTYYYYY :biggrin:

Shiloh Phoenix
04/14/2005, 11:40 AM
mmm...BBQ, I'll bring ribs *breaks out the bibs* woohoo! let's raid his house for his rarest cards! then hide them in places he'll never suspect!(under fridge, next to clay, lol.)

GrandDaddy
04/14/2005, 12:38 PM
Oh Yeah!! That Regional Thing you guys are having in Arlington. Don't count GEORGIA out. Members of "Team
Kcletus" from Newnan, Georgia may just show up in the Dark of Night to play side events with Team Cook!! We may
register and play in the South Plains Regionals too!! You never know???

See you guys and gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

San Diego - "Here comes Team Kcletus"!!

GrandDaddy

Shiloh Phoenix
04/14/2005, 02:39 PM
woohoo! 100 post mark! I can't wait, I'm gonna use some evil emerald cards...

brandonjmatt
04/14/2005, 02:57 PM
overall i hope you all do well(who can come)

~Blazi-King~
04/14/2005, 04:12 PM
overall i hope you all do well(who can come)
This is in my backyard.....

You think Im going to miss this LoL :thumb:

Shiloh Phoenix
04/14/2005, 04:13 PM
Hey, I'm gonna get a gang together and mob william hung at the tourney, then sell all his stuff on Ebay THAT NIGHT!!! Who's with me?! Can I count you in, Clay? I know George will if I give him a nickel...I'm still trying to see why in the world he shaved his head...

blackfire
04/14/2005, 07:00 PM
Let me join

rokman
04/14/2005, 08:57 PM
Let me join

what?!?! join what?

<>< rokman

Team Cook
04/15/2005, 05:57 AM
Alright. Grandaddy makin' the Texas road trip. Head em' up and move em' out. Yep, maybe we can get a few games in after the main tournament. Master Professor Birch has snagged me to work so I'm sure he'll keep me busy. Hope y'all can make it down.

blackfire
04/15/2005, 07:12 AM
Rokman- The gang to attack William Hung

Shiloh Phoenix
04/15/2005, 09:55 AM
sweet, the gang so far is: Me, Justin, george(unconfirmed), maybe clay. Hey Fish, you in?

Whicker
04/15/2005, 03:04 PM
ARGH, who the hell is Rokman?!
I'm so confused!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, on to a happier note. I can like... go to this thingie now.

brandonjmatt
04/15/2005, 03:39 PM
who are you going to get to take you?

Cyrus
04/15/2005, 04:29 PM
Lol he could have gone all along. He was just pulling your chain I thiiiink =P

the_sniper
04/16/2005, 03:43 PM
Where is the closest Airport to the event?

Shiloh Phoenix
04/16/2005, 04:31 PM
Whicker, I don't think you know rokman, his name is weldon. You only saw him at the Ft. Worth cities and Oklahoma states. Oh yeah, I won another tournament today! woohoo!*drools on giant dark ivysaur*

rokman
04/16/2005, 07:16 PM
whicker, at OK states, i baught a r neasel ex from u for 15.

<>< rokman

Whicker
04/17/2005, 08:54 AM
That was you?!
hahahahaha cool

But yeah, my parents decided to take me quite awhile ago. I just decided to stretch it for a long time =D

Shiloh Phoenix
04/17/2005, 01:50 PM
Whatever. I'm working on another deck that has gone 7-0 against all my other decks, but I'm not telling anyone what it is. Keep guessing, foolish mortals! mwuhahahaha!!!

rokman
04/17/2005, 02:09 PM
oh, so scared....*cries*

<>< rokman

Shiloh Phoenix
04/17/2005, 03:29 PM
That sarcasm is so thick I think I might drown in it...

GymLeaderPhil
04/17/2005, 03:32 PM
Let's clarify... Where is the closest International Airport?

Shiloh Phoenix
04/17/2005, 07:24 PM
Probably Love Field, I don't know if DFW is closer or not, can anyone help me out on this. Can't you just go to www.mapquest.com ?

brandonjmatt
04/17/2005, 07:51 PM
well so i am happy to see that there will be alot of good competition there and btw will you unblock me whicker

TrAcY cHo
04/17/2005, 10:50 PM
Whatever. I'm working on another deck that has gone 7-0 against all my other decks,

Ahh! That's you, no one cares if you beat yourself (Jk, but seriously, don't brag when you beat yourself)

I am so prepared! I haven't gone to teh league in say.... months? I'm going to get slaughtered by the competition...

brandonjmatt
04/18/2005, 08:30 AM
there will be some good competition in 11-14(i am not worryed about 15+) so i hope that everyone is ready because it will show up in a heartbeat

~Blazi-King~
04/18/2005, 11:31 AM
there will be some good competition in 11-14(i am not worryed about 15+) so i hope that everyone is ready because it will show up in a heartbeat

<----- Not worried bout the 15+ either LoL :biggrin:

Naaa Im lookinforeward to play some good challeneging players :thumb:

Yesssss page 6

Whicker
04/18/2005, 03:28 PM
well so i am happy to see that there will be alot of good competition there and btw will you unblock me whicker

My apologies, you are unblocked now...

Team Cook
04/18/2005, 04:12 PM
Our buddy Master Professor Birch should be back tonight. I hope Clay got his house cleaned up. I guess I didn't realize how much of a mess donkeys and mimes could make. Anyhoo, who wants to bet that Birch learned a few words of the spanish language. I'm banking on he learned at least three sentences. 1. would be "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" / 2. would be "Uno Mas Por Favor" and / 3. This would be something he would say to Sweet Mama Birch "Bonita Piernas Señora" (beautiful legs).

Master Professor Birch
04/18/2005, 05:24 PM
Where is the closest Airport to the event?

D/FW Airport (Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport) is only 20 minutes north of Arlington Convention Center.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
04/18/2005, 05:27 PM
Let's clarify... Where is the closest International Airport?

D/FW Airport (Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport) is only 20-minutes north of Arlington Convention Center. If you need directions from D/FW, I can give them to you.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
04/18/2005, 05:41 PM
Our buddy Master Professor Birch should be back tonight. I hope Clay got his house cleaned up. I guess I didn't realize how much of a mess donkey's and mime's could make. Anyhoo, who wants to bet that Birch learned a few words of the spanish language. I'm banking on he learned at least three sentences. 1. would be "Yo Quiero Taco Bell" / 2. would be "Uno Mas Por Favor" and / 3. This would be something he would say to Sweet Mama Birch "Bonita Piernas Señora" (beautiful legs).

Ok, who left those pesty rabbits in my closet??? And those donkeys explain the hoof marks on the walls of the stair wells. Why is half of my fence missing??? Who locked my dog, Cactus in the fridge in the garage with all of those opened b__r bottles???

By the way Mr. COOOOOOOOK, yes you are working the "SPRC", RESTROOM DUTY!!!! Make sure that all of the stalls are as clean as they were before this event started!!!

MP Birch

PS: By the way, MP Birch and Mrs. Birch had a GREAT TIME on the cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. It was just too short. The only words that we did learn in Cozumel in English were, "Come here we make you good deal".

Shiloh Phoenix
04/18/2005, 07:18 PM
Did you get any mexican dunsparce Birch? I would like them, so I can say mexicans helped me build my deck.

Team Cook
04/19/2005, 05:36 AM
Bathroom attendant? That's still an important judging positition isn't it? I think I'll bring all the cologne I've gotten over the years and set up "shop". I can accept tips, can't I? I'm glad to see y'all had a good time. Now get to work. Oh, and by the way, we were playing hide and seek with the dog, he wasn't suppose to drink all the uhhhhh...........beverages. Not to tattle or anything, but I think Clay had something to do with half your fence missing. Your local police department can fill you in on all the details.

mewsmom
04/19/2005, 07:32 AM
Hey, I'm gonna get a gang together and mob william hung at the tourney, then sell all his stuff on Ebay THAT NIGHT!!! Who's with me?! Can I count you in, Clay? I know George will if I give him a nickel...I'm still trying to see why in the world he shaved his head...

Please take Notice the Lynch Mob had nothing to do with the Mobbing of WH.

~Blazi-King~
04/19/2005, 09:10 AM
Bathroom attendant? That's still an important judging positition isn't it? I think I'll bring all the cologne I've gotten over the years and set up "shop". I can accept tips, can't I? I'm glad to see y'all had a good time. Now get to work. Oh, and by the way, we were playing hide and seek with the dog, he wasn't suppose to drink all the uhhhhh...........beverages. Not to tattle or anything, but I think Clay had something to do with half your fence missing. Your local police department can fill you in on all the details.

Yea the fence was my fault....I was doing doughnuts in the backyard and accidently hit the fence :biggrin:

And the Mobbing of William Hung...me and George were also jus onlookers at the mobbing :thumb: ......I think it will take more than a Nickel to turn george to the darkside....

Team Cook
04/19/2005, 01:15 PM
Sooo, the Lynch Mob will be making an appearance. Alright. Always look forward to seeing the Lynch Mob.

Clay, it's good to see you coming clean about the fence. I'm sure you feel free now, of all the guilt. I just hope MPB doesn't find out about the neighbors cat. You know, come to think about it, I never saw that cat after the BBQ.

Man, I can't wait for regionals. This will be fun.

PokeMasterFlabface
04/19/2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah Regionals is gonna be great, there is still lots of time for deck testing. Gonna have to wait for Ex:Emerald before I can make a decision on wut deck to use. I wonder if a Rogue is gonna win 1st in any of the Age Groups...probably still gonna be lots of Rock Lock decks. :(

Whicker
04/19/2005, 03:36 PM
Since Jordan will be there, and Jordan is playing rogue, rogue could very well win 15+ =D
Rocklock sucks...

Shiloh Phoenix
04/19/2005, 08:52 PM
rocklock is teh poopy! so ein mist! ja! My blaze can beat any rock-lock, especially after milo ex comes out. I may use stitch, I may use a secret deck, who knows! Hey george, I've got a shiny quarter, you know you want it!

Master Professor Birch
04/20/2005, 08:39 AM
~~Un-Expected Phone Call....And What A Surprise!!!~~

While cruising the Mexican Caribbean back from Cozumel on Monday, my niece took a message from a young man inquiring about one of MP Birch's Pokemon tournaments. Yesterday, MP Birch returns the phone call. It happens to be a phone call from Lubbock, Texas. Anyone that knows anything about the history of Pokemon and its players has to get excited about a phone call from Lubbock, Texas inquiring about Pokemon!!! It happens to be Shane, one of the five players from Lubbock that back in the WOTC days was ranked in the top ten players in the world forever!!! He is inquiring about the "Southern Plains Regional~Championships"!!! He says that he and some of his friends are getting back into Pokemon and are coming to the "Southern Plains Regional"!!! He wants to get a league set up and sanctioned tournaments at a couple of gaming stores in Lubbock. MP Birch says that he will do what he can to help out. :wink:

Does this mean that the hibernation of the "Fantastic Five" from Lubbock is over??? Can you say....."William Marley III" and the rest of the "Fab Five" will be competing at the "Southern Plains Regional~Championships"!!! WOW!!! If these "UBER TALENTED POKEMON PLAYERS" are coming, it now is a whole new ballgame. Just to say that you played against one of the best ever Pokemon players is dream of a lifetime. But to say that you beat one of the Top-10 Pokemon players of all time, WOW!!! :eek: :eek:

This news has really gotten MP Birch hyped!!! You do not want to miss this regional...this will be the BEST Pokemon event that MP Birch has ever TO'ed or played in. Right now, all I can say is WOW. :biggrin:

brandonjmatt
04/20/2005, 08:56 AM
Well Glen is going to be there and most sure than not a Shiftry or a Rocklock will win 11-14, but i bet that most of you guys who are here don't care ;;;;;;_________;;;;;;;; :frown:

ST Pika
04/20/2005, 02:34 PM
The list of people to meet keeps increasing... that's great news, MPB. I hope my printer has enough ink for all of the fake cards I'll need for this tournament...

Shiloh Phoenix
04/20/2005, 07:50 PM
OMG, the fantastic five is coming?!!! I should just give up now. *bows in honor*

TrAcY cHo
04/20/2005, 08:06 PM
Whoa! This is turning out to be quite an event!

A hint for a lot of people about my deck: I HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT! (So it's still rocklock -.-) I'll fix up hopefully a diffrent deck after EX EMERALD... I'm at least sure that I will get off my lazy butt and go to the league... Sometime...

Interesting... The "Fab Five" must be real skilled. I look forward to playing some them (and losing, if by chance I get paired up with one of them)

Can't wait guys!

Shiloh Phoenix
04/20/2005, 08:08 PM
Tracy, they're all in the highest age division with me*gulp* you don't have to worry about it.

Martin
04/20/2005, 08:59 PM
I don't get it. They were ranked so high because the amount of weekly tourneys they had. None of them ever played in any premere events. I hope all you wanna be texas players remember it was ME who won the first ever STS qualifier in the state when it was the UNLIMITED FORMAT. Boy has that place changed.

Cyrus
04/20/2005, 09:03 PM
Lol, although I'm not gonna 2nd Martin's claim to be god, I will 2nd the fact that us Texans have always enjoyed prominent OP, meaning sanctioned tournaments =)

Of course the "five" get a shot to prove Marty wrong ;D

~Blazi-King~
04/21/2005, 08:33 AM
Hmmmm "Fab Five"....reminds me of a TV show lmao.....anyways...they will be soooo outmatched to anyone who has played the last few years....remeber you get rusty if you dont play. :thumb:

Shiloh Phoenix
04/21/2005, 05:07 PM
Yes, this is actually going to be the 1 year anniversary since I got back into pokemon myself. I stopped when neo genesis was released, I loved mizing the 10- in the old days...I played in all side events last year at the south stadium challenge, and I must give a big thank you to Vince for organizing an unlimited tourney for me and three of my friends. You rock, dude! :)

Stripes
04/21/2005, 06:52 PM
You do know that "king" is one step below "emperor," Martin, and you're no emperor :wink:

He can't have emperor, that title is mine. You can't touch this Martin :cool:

Edit: Booyahhh (randomness)

Cyrus
04/21/2005, 07:07 PM
Stripes, that was self-referral. The very name of "Patriarch" suggests more imperial qualities than "Stripes." Pfft lol! =P

Cali and Florida, nevertheless, pay visit to So-Plains. It'll be an exciting event, with representatives from at least three of Pokemon's biggest states!

Shiloh Phoenix
04/21/2005, 07:10 PM
Okay, the mobbing is off, there's not enough support to fend off the police. bah, Clay, you coward! I bite my thumb at you sir! *bites thumb in your general direction*

Stripes
04/21/2005, 10:46 PM
Check pte do you see the state that has a gym challenge? :cool:

Shiloh Phoenix
04/22/2005, 10:02 PM
meh, I'm pretty sure TX has a good chance this year! muhahaha! GL everyone! See you in finals!

Cyrus
04/24/2005, 10:36 PM
Check pte do you see the state that has a gym challenge? :cool:

What's that about buddy? Texas has 3, and your favorite people, the Californians, have 3 as well =)

Shiloh Phoenix
04/25/2005, 03:06 PM
^beat me to it...I was gonna brag because we've got 3 gym challenges. MP Birch told me to! Hey, Johnny, gonna run viley/medicham ex with battle frontier?

Stripes
04/26/2005, 10:15 PM
What's that about buddy? Texas has 3, and your favorite people, the Californians, have 3 as well =)

You know it those Californians are my best buddies. Anywho you'll notice that Vegas is going to have a gym. I'm thankful for that. Maybe I'll be seeing you down here Patriarch?

Cyrus
04/26/2005, 10:48 PM
Sadly, it's a long drive to Nevada =(

I hope I can make it to SD tho =D

GUERO51
04/27/2005, 06:21 PM
There Is A Hotel Called Best Hotel And Suites Located On 117 S. Watson Rd. The Weekend Rate Is 49.99 For One Bed And 54.99 For 2 Beds. This Hotel Has Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Hot Tub, Basketball Court And Last But Not Least A Nice Big Area With Plenty Of Tables To Run A Late Night Draft Or Play Long Into The Night. I Strongly Suggest This Hotel For It's Price, Location And All The Extra Perks. It's Only 3-5 Minutes From The Convention/ballpark Area. The Back Streets Are The Fastest Way There Instead Of The Highway. Come On People, Let's All Stay There And Practice Our Extra Decks For Worlds/ Nationals. THE PHONE # 1 800 896-1534 FOR RESERVATIONS. I PERSONALLY KNOW THE MANAGER, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT US NOT BEING ABLE TO USE THE AVAILABLE BREAKFAST AREA FOR LATE NIGHT GAMING. IT'S HUGE :eek:

Master Professor Birch
04/27/2005, 06:35 PM
There Is A Hotel Called Best Hotel And Suites Located On 117 S. Watson Rd. The Weekend Rate Is 49.99 For One Bed And 54.99 For 2 Beds. This Hotel Has Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Hot Tub, Basketball Court And Last But Not Least A Nice Big Area With Plenty Of Tables To Run A Late Night Draft Or Play Long Into The Night. I Strongly Suggest This Hotel For It's Price, Location And All The Extra Perks. It's Only 3-5 Minutes From The Convention/ballpark Area. The Back Streets Are The Fastest Way There Instead Of The Highway. Come On People, Let's All Stay There And Practice Our Extra Decks For Worlds/ Nationals. THE PHONE # 1 800 896-1534 FOR RESERVATIONS.

~GUERO51~

Sounds good!!! Alright Pokemon players, if you are looking for an all nighter or early into the morning game of Pokemon, when we leave the "Arlington Convention Center", we can go here for a "Booster Draft". Last year at the "Southern Stadium Challenge", we ran an early morning "Booster Draft". It was great fun!!! If I remember, Xeno was the first player to pass-out. I have pictures!!! So, if you are interested in having an into the early morning "Booster Draft", let MP Birch know and I will get the things together to hold this "After The Regional Event". I like this; give us more ideas. The hotel sounds like the place to be and stay for these prices.

MP Birch

Shiloh Phoenix
04/27/2005, 09:15 PM
I'll be there, Richard! And can you guys wait for me to get there? I'll be marching at school(darn 5A) until 11 that day, so I'll be an hour late. okay?

GUERO51
04/28/2005, 08:11 AM
THE WEBSITE TO LOOK ON IS WWW.BESTHOTELANDSUITES.NET THIS WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF THE HOTEL. IF YOU CLICK ON PANORAMIC CHOOSE THE LOUNGE AREA AND TO THE RIGHT OF IT IS THE BREAKFAST AREA BEHIND THE GLASS. THE PANORAMIC GIVES YOU VIEWS OF THE ROOMS AS WELL.

PokeMasterFlabface
04/28/2005, 07:47 PM
I think this is a great idea, hopefully we can get this done. Drafts are always fun and this will be even better later on in the day. I wonder if anyone will be falling asleep during a match. :)

Shiloh Phoenix
04/28/2005, 07:47 PM
Not me, I've done all-nighters before!!!

TylerM
04/28/2005, 07:56 PM
i am wondering if anyone would like to give me a ride?I would pay for some gas!PM me if you will!

Master Professor Birch
04/29/2005, 09:15 AM
~~Tomorrow At 10:30am~~

That's right, tomorrow morning at 10:30am, it will be three weeks and couting until the "Southern Plains Regional Championships"!!! :biggrin:

:clap: :clap: WHO IS GOING TO "WORLDS '05"????????? :clap: :clap:

Will it be you??? :thumb: :thumb:

Shiloh Phoenix
04/29/2005, 03:29 PM
^Yes :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Master Professor Birch
05/03/2005, 07:06 PM
i am wondering if anyone would like to give me a ride?I would pay for some gas!PM me if you will!

~TylerM~

"PM", me your address. Your "Private Message" box is full!!! I can't tell, by your writing, what your apt# is ending with "5" or "S"???

Thanks.

MPBirch

brandonjmatt
05/03/2005, 07:36 PM
Don't worry everyone i will give tyler a ride most likely and yes that means i will be there

TylerM
05/03/2005, 07:42 PM
lol...its 145 birch!sorry...Bad hand writing!

Master Professor Birch
05/04/2005, 09:12 AM
lol...its 145 birch!sorry...Bad hand writing!

~TylerM~

Thanks, I am putting your card in the mail now.

MP Birch

TylerM
05/04/2005, 03:31 PM
THNX!!!!Any chance i'll get it before satiurday?

Shiloh Phoenix
05/04/2005, 09:05 PM
Anyone gonna run rogue? I'm debating on it.

Cyrus
05/04/2005, 10:12 PM
Depends on your definition of "rogue." :wink:

Perhaps I might play my old favorite from the days of Sandstorm!

Master Professor Birch
05/05/2005, 06:18 AM
THNX!!!!Any chance i'll get it before satiurday?

Hopefully, you will receive it by Friday. Mail usually takes two days from Birchville to OKC.

MP Birch

Shiloh Phoenix
05/05/2005, 03:39 PM
I mean anything different from the norm. Like my parasect/breloom/medicham deck. it's FAST!!!

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2005, 08:46 AM
~~The Winners Will Not Be Disappointed~~

MP Birch received the "Top-4" winner's packages from PUI yesterday. After looking through the packets, the "Top-4" winners of each age group, you are in for a treat. Which the higher up you finish, the more there is in your packet!!! There is info on your scholarships that you will win. There is all of the info on "Worlds '05" for the "Top-2" in each age group. And much, much more!!! :thumb: :thumb:

15-days to go and we will be sending six Pokemon players to "Worlds '05"!!! :clap: :clap:

MP Birch takes a deep breath from the excitement. :eek:

Until then, take care and play test those decks.

~Blazi-King~
05/06/2005, 09:15 AM
Hmmmmm even more goodies for the top places.....*salivates at the Idea of hidden goodies*

Shiloh Phoenix
05/06/2005, 08:49 PM
mmm...one of a kind Texas promos? *wish, wish*

blackfire
05/08/2005, 05:29 PM
Sounds awesome

MetaMetaGross
05/09/2005, 04:22 AM
Yeah, cant wait to get stompted. Maybe I will play something random 8o)

ST Pika
05/09/2005, 05:08 AM
Sorry- bad news everyone. I cannot attend this tournament due to my work having to schedule vacations for other people- I need to cover for other people. It's not a real big loss... I've already met some of y'all, like Team Cook... and the rest I'll see at various Events in OK and TX. Remember, after nationals, I'll be in Tulsa. I hope to boost the existing league there and help OK rise to the top...

homeofmew
05/09/2005, 06:38 PM
I'M trying to get there.
even though I don't apply for rankings (mumble)
I can win the trip and fun is worth going to :)

--homeofmew

Shiloh Phoenix
05/09/2005, 08:04 PM
Worry not! Rankings don't matter worth a hill of beans now since you can't win trips from them!

MrMeches
05/10/2005, 02:56 PM
Awww shucks.... missed out o nthe BEST DARN WINNERS PACKAGES EVER!! Can I reconsider Judging.... J/K MPB.... I Hope we have a Great Showing from our Local Players this Year!!...... Dare I Create Team D/FW!!!

Shiloh Phoenix
05/10/2005, 04:07 PM
^I'll join, Fish.

Master Professor Birch
05/10/2005, 04:41 PM
Awww shucks.... missed out o nthe BEST DARN WINNERS PACKAGES EVER!! Can I reconsider Judging.... J/K MPB.... I Hope we have a Great Showing from our Local Players this Year!!...... Dare I Create Team D/FW!!!

~MrMeches~

Great idea forming about "Team D/FW"!!! AND A VEEEEEEERY HUGE NO...about not judging!!! :eek: :eek:

:pokeball: MP Birch :pokeball:

Master Professor Birch
05/10/2005, 04:51 PM
***New Professor Will Be Judging***

Congratulations to Xero-Gravity!!! He is our newest Pokemon Professor. Xero-Gravity will be on our staff and judging or teaching at the "Southern Plains Regional Championships". Vote now, as to what "Age Group" he will be judging or teaching. :biggrin:

Place "X" next to one of the following.

"10-Under" ___

"11-14" ___

"15-Over" ___

"Teaching New Players" ___

MP Birch will be listing our "STAFF" for this event in the next few days. Did I say that Mrs. Birch will be there??? :eek: :eek:

Later.

MrMeches
05/10/2005, 04:55 PM
It is formed!!.. with MPB's Blessing as he is the Godfather of Pokemon in these parts... Now accepting Member's from the Local Yocals around here!! Rokman is already in!! Will have to consider Shiloh.....

Wouldn't miss out on Judging and look forward to the ribbing from all the other's!!!!

Doth my eyes deceive..... :eek: MRS. BIRCH!!! :eek: :tongue: :wink:

Good thing MrsMeches wont b there smacking me in the back of the head!! :thumb:

The shame and guilt... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Master Professor Birch
05/10/2005, 05:10 PM

The shame and guilt... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

I am sure that Mrs. Birch would be glad to smack you in the back of your head if you would like her to do so. :wink: Is that a "Texas Thing" with wifes??? :redface:

MP Birch

blackfire
05/10/2005, 05:35 PM
It is formed!!.. with MPB's Blessing as he is the Godfather of Pokemon in these parts... Now accepting Member's from the Local Yocals around here!! Rokman is already in!! Will have to consider Shiloh.....

Wouldn't miss out on Judging and look forward to the ribbing from all the other's!!!!

The shame and guilt... :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Let me join

~Blazi-King~
05/10/2005, 08:44 PM
***New Professor Will Be Judging***

Congratulations to Xero-Gravity!!! He is our newest Pokemon Professor. Xero-Gravity will be on our staff and judging or teaching at the "Southern Plains Regional Championships". Vote now, as to what "Age Group" he will be judging or teaching. :biggrin:

Place "X" next to one of the following.

"10-Under" ___

"11-14" ___

"15-Over" ___

"Teaching New Players" _X_

Did I say that Mrs. Birch will be there??? :eek: :eek:

Later.

Hmmm "Team DFW".....I likey I likey :biggrin:

Cyrus
05/10/2005, 08:51 PM
Richard, get Taylor to judge in the 15+ so he can rig it for me!

"Sir, does Battle Frontier shut off Dark Electrode?"

"No"

"Why? It's part dark so it SHOULD be!!!"

"Because I said so!"

=P

MetaMetaGross
05/11/2005, 04:21 AM
Team Texas??????? Hmmmmmmmm, Team Texas needs 2 Dannys, or is that Danni? 8o)

Team Cook
05/11/2005, 05:51 AM
Hey, wait a minute. Xero-Gravity has to earn his wings. I say we stick him outside for Valet Parking. Put him in an orange vest and bow tie. Then at lunch time, we send him on food runs in the ugliest car in the lot. Make sure the car has no air condition and the windows don't roll down. Oh, and he can't have his girlfriend around either. Or............we can just shave his head and duct tape him to a poll outside.

Team Cook
05/11/2005, 06:07 AM
One more thing. We need to get MrsMeches on board. Team Cook Sweet Mama and Mama Birch will be there. Can you imagine what would happen if all three Mamas were there? And bring me that dang pink Mickey Mouse hat.

Cyrus
05/11/2005, 01:05 PM
I'll trade rights to HJ 15+ if Taylor gives me his GF :wink:

evilcaturne666
05/11/2005, 06:16 PM
I'll trade rights to HJ 15+ if Taylor gives me his GF :wink:

yup johnny will go for anybody...even people OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Whicker
05/11/2005, 07:00 PM
man, no one is out of Johnny's league Ryan =p

evilcaturne666
05/11/2005, 07:03 PM
man, no one is out of Johnny's league Ryan =p

i seriously doubt that
there are 2 important women in jordan's life that johnny cant get. i wont say who because i feel bad embarassing you or john.

=D

Whicker
05/11/2005, 07:05 PM
i seriously doubt that
there are 2 important women in jordan's life that johnny cant get. i wont say who because i feel bad embarassing you or john.

=D

Are you implying that you can get them better than me Ryan?

evilcaturne666
05/11/2005, 07:15 PM
Are you implying that you can get them better than me Ryan?

as a matter of fact... soles has MAD GAME.... Jordan...u would have no competition in texas... john doesnt count

Whicker
05/11/2005, 07:20 PM
I dunno Soles, you would be awfully hard toned to STEAL them from me.....

Master Professor Birch
05/11/2005, 09:28 PM
Sorry, guys and dolls, but MP Birch has been keeping the littlest Birch during the day with his "Strip Throat". What a PawPaw Birch!!! That little guy has ran me ragged!!! Hopefully, he gets better tomorrow.

I hope to be able to fill in all of the latest news on the "Southern Plains Regional" and all of the "Gym Challenges" by late Friday.

MP Birch

Shiloh Phoenix
05/12/2005, 03:35 PM
Fish, WHAT DO YOU MEAN CONSIDER???!!! agghhhh.....

Master Professor Birch
05/13/2005, 02:56 PM
***Southern Plains Regional Championships~Staff***

Pokemon players that are attending the "Southern Plains Regional Championships" (SPRC) below is the list of Master Professor Birch's staff members and duties. The duties of the staff members could change. Enjoy!!!

MP Birch/ Richard Collinsworth(D/FW).....Premier Tournament Organizer (PTO) :cool:

Beatlerat/Keith Ratliff (Houston).....Head Judge "15-Over" :thumb:

GUERO51/Jose' Eguia (San Antonio).....Judge "15-Over"

MrMeches/Danny Fish (D/FW).....Judge "15-Over"

The Doctor/Ryan Davis (Ada, OK).....Head Judge "11-14" :thumb:

Team Cook Mom/Mia Cook (The Woodlands).....Judge "11-14"

NMScizor/Jesus Cortez (New Mexico).....Judge "11-14"

Team Cook Dad/Mike Cook (The Woodlands).....Head Judge "10-Under" :thumb:

:confused: ??? :confused: /David Garza (San Antonio).....Judge "10-Under"

Xero-Gravity/Taylor Collinsworth(Not Of This World).....Judge "Rover" / Pokemon Instructor

CPMaster/Anthony Gil (The Woodlands).....Head Computer/Registration "11-14" :thumb:

PokeNav/Gilbert Valdes, Jr (D/FW).....Computer/Registration "15-Over"

Zach's Mom/ Chris Gladden (Houston).....Computer/Registration "10-Under"

Mrs. Birch/Rhonda Collinsworth(D/FW).....Sales :eek:

If there are any questions or concerns about MP Birch's staff, please contact MP Birch on this post or PM on PokeGym. We will be judging by "World Championship" standards as the prizes will be invitations and trips to "Worlds '05".

Get those decks ready and playtest. I would suggest that you find a local tournament and playtest this weekend. Good luck to all of the players that will be attending.

Cyrus
05/13/2005, 08:10 PM
This will be a good one, folks! The 15+ in particular has some huge competition! :eek:

The "Fab 5" of the old ranking days, as well as at bare minimum, FIVE state champions from Texas, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana! We have representatives from at least 8 states in the U.S. of A, many of which competed in the world championships last year (might I add that we will probably have two T16'ers playing, and a T16'er judging!). So be prepared competitors! This will be one of the most prestigious regional events of the season, especially with Birch at the helm :biggrin:

Shiloh Phoenix
05/13/2005, 08:49 PM
Hmm...I lost to clay at Y2Komics at the weekly tourney, boohoo. :(

Master Professor Birch
05/13/2005, 09:52 PM
~~There Will Be No Problem With Judges~~

I have received an email already about some judges that will be judging in the age group as their children or family members will be playing in. If I find out that any judge has ruled unfairly in favor of their child or family member, they will be reported to PUI!!! This is a serious matter. They will no longer be able to judge in sanctioned events of Pokemon USA, Inc. These judges were picked by me for their ethics and knowledge of the Pokemon-TCG. Any judge in an age group, should not be ruling on their child's match. The "HEAD JUDGES" for each age group have the final say on rulings in that group. If anyone else has a problem with the judges or where these judges will be judging, please email or "PM" me.

Thanks.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
05/13/2005, 10:00 PM
~~Up Date To "SPRC" Staff~~

I have received a "PM" from "NMScizor", Jesus C. He is the PTO for New Mexico and El Paso, Texas. He will be judging in the "11-14" age group. Thank you, Jesus for you support.

MP Birch

old man
05/14/2005, 05:27 AM
...Mrs. Birch/Rhonda Collinsworth(D/FW).....Sales :eek:

Just what is Mrs. birch selling?

Do I need to bring extra money to buy my ticket for MP Birch's Shania impersonation?
Is that what she'll be selling?

PokeMasterFlabface
05/14/2005, 07:59 AM
Is there Pokemon Shirts for Regionals?

Master Professor Birch
05/14/2005, 08:46 AM
...Mrs. Birch/Rhonda Collinsworth(D/FW).....Sales :eek:

Just what is Mrs. birch selling?

Do I need to bring extra money to buy my ticket for MP Birch's Shania impersonation?
Is that what she'll be selling?

~old man~

She will be selling her cookies and cup cakes to raise money for Taylor's Mission's trip to New Zealand. She will be taking up the "Entry Fees" for the Side Events.

MP Birch will sing if the price is right!!!

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
05/14/2005, 08:48 AM
Is there Pokemon Shirts for Regionals?

Sorry, as of now there will be no shirts for "Regionals".

MP Birch

Team Cook
05/14/2005, 09:16 AM
Alright, cookies and cupcakes. Can't wait. I've seen the Birch kitchen. Nothing bad can come out of that kitchen. We just to make sure MP Birch doesn't get to the stash before it gets to the convention center.

Team Cook Dad claims first dibs on "licking the bowl" and those "mixing thingys".

Did you notice how I "colored" the second line in black? That's because it's a hint. As in CHOCOLATE, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcakes.

mewsmom
05/14/2005, 10:12 AM
Did you notice how I "colored" the second line in black? That's because it's a hint. As in CHOCOLATE, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate cupcakes.

Did you watch Elf lately? You sound just like Will Ferrell from Elf. :tongue:

Less than a week to go & Lynch Mob will be on TX soil.

Master Professor Birch
05/14/2005, 10:26 AM

~Team Cook Dad~

Sorry, butt no chocolate chip cookies. M&M Cookies!!!

MP Birch

PokeMasterFlabface
05/14/2005, 03:05 PM
~Team Cook Dad~

Sorry, butt no chocolate chip cookies. M&M Cookies!!!

MP Birch

Omg...must have!!!

Pokemaster1110
05/14/2005, 03:34 PM
So, uh, are you going Phillip? If so, and if you don't stay overnight, I can prolly go with you.

MrMeches
05/15/2005, 07:28 AM
15+..... What an Exciting day it will be!!! I feel ppl thinking ways to dive deep into my poke knowledge to strain my remaining brain cell... I will be prepared for all of your mind tricks young Jedi!

TEAM D/FW...

Blazi~King.... well obviously this is a no Brainer!!
$Duckman$....... He makes me laugh and that is good enough!!
Patriarch.... If he so desires... again a no Brainer and the ORGINIAL ROGUE!!
Evilcacturne666..... Always in the group... My Brotha from anotha Mutha
MPB... again the Godfather of Pokemon.. nuff said!
Meches.... watch out 11-14... he's coming for you and Metabyss will pour out it's pain!
Rokman.... everyone needs a whipping boy!
MetaMetaGross..... Just becuz 2 Dannys are better than 1!!

If you are interested.. PM me!!

Cookies and Cupcakes... I hope my Mommy gives me my allowance for the day!! Will there be Milk to boot or BYOM!!

And I wish MrsMeches would attend, but we are moving and she is going to use getting the kids ~including the big one~ out of the house to pack!!

Cyrus
05/15/2005, 10:27 AM
I'll be in Team DFW sure ;D

Shiloh Phoenix
05/15/2005, 11:14 AM
...that's it, I'm coming for you, fish...

TrAcY cHo
05/15/2005, 11:44 AM
Xero Gravity is a judge... What has this world come to? jk

Anyways, I see the event just around the edge of this week... Along with my exams *Snaps fingers*

Oh well, I'll have some fun at Regionals before I have to take my grueling exams.

As for Team DF/W, I would join, but why would anyone want me?

G'luck all, can't wait for this to start =P

(I like randomly joining into this topic :biggrin:)

Ohh, and we have cookies!

If I suck at this event, I do not blame myself... I blame the pressure of my exams :biggrin:

PokeMasterFlabface
05/15/2005, 04:52 PM
Prepare for the invasion from San Antonio...man I can't wait. :)

Shiloh Phoenix
05/15/2005, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Tracy, stay out of team D/FW. They discriminate!

Team Cook
05/15/2005, 06:42 PM
Team D/FW? Looking at that list, shouldn't there be a message board just for "birthday clowns"? I think all of y'all should wear those rainbow clown wigs. And add a big red nose for your Godfather. Now, that would be priceless.

Master Professor Birch
05/16/2005, 07:52 AM
*** Get Your Ticket Punched...5-Days To Glory***

Get your ticket punched for "Worlds '05" and you are on the road to glory!!! Those of you that made it to "Worlds '04" know what a grand event it was!!! Well, MP Birch hears that "Worlds '05" will top it!!! Five more days until the road to glory in San Diego, CA. And what treat it will be at the resort that Pokemon USA, Inc has lined up!!! Everything that you could want from a resort is there!!! We will be giving away six "invitations & travel awards" to "Worlds '05" at the "Southern Plains Regional Championships" this Saturday. Registration starts at 10:30am. But, if you get there a little early, we'll open the doors. :wink: :wink:

Congratulations to all of the winners from this past weekend. MP Birch is pacing around the "Birch Manor" just waiting for the Regional Stuff to arrive. I hope that you are as excited as I am. Can't wait!!! Good luck to all of the players that will be attending the "Southern Plains Regional Championships". :thumb: :thumb:

mewsmom
05/16/2005, 07:55 AM
Birch-

do you have special connections- PUI says only 1st & 2nd get invites from Regionals. So that would really mean only 6 being given away.

Master Professor Birch
05/16/2005, 07:58 AM
Team D/FW? Looking at that list, shouldn't there be a message board just for "birthday clowns"? I think all of y'all should wear those rainbow clown wigs. And add a big red nose for your Godfather. Now, that would be priceless.

~Team Cook Dad~

Maybe I under estimated your talent. I have two "Pairing's Boards". But, just maybe you could be our roving "Pairing's Board" for all of the age groups. We can just thumb tack the pairing & standing to your front side. And oh yes, those that have business cards, just use the thumb tacks and apply to the back side.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
05/16/2005, 08:11 AM
Birch-

do you have special connections- PUI says only 1st & 2nd get invites from Regionals. So that would really mean only 6 being given away.

~mewsmom~

Where did you see that we would be giving away 12-invitations??? I know you are just looking ahead to the "Houston Area Gym Challenge" when MP Birch beats little ole' "mewsmom". You must have mis-read my post!!! (As Birch edits his previous post.) I'll see you on Saturday.

MP Birch

Team Cook
05/16/2005, 12:33 PM
I refuse to be one of your "roving pairing boards". I can make more money in the bathroom, as the "bathroom attendant" that you so graciously appointed me to. Remember this "oh Godfather of Team D/FW", I'm the one with all the great smelling cologne and breath mints. And I ain't talking no pharmacy store cologne either. I gots the good stuff. And the mints, they all come from the many fine eating establishments that I frequent in The Woodlands area. Top notch baby, top notch. So to all you Dallas players, get your tip money ready, cause Daddy Smell Good is coming to town.

And make sure there are plenty of cupcakes and cookies.

blackfire
05/16/2005, 03:39 PM
I refuse to be one of your "roving pairing boards". I can make more money in the bathroom, as the "bathroom attendant" that you so graciously appointed to me. Remember this "oh Godfather of Team D/FW", I'm the one with all the great smelling cologne and breath mints. And I ain't talking no pharmacy store cologne either. I gots the good stuff. And the mints, they all come from the many fine eating establishments that I frequent in The Woodlands area. Top notch baby, top notch. So to all you Dallas players, get your tip money ready, cause Daddy Smell Good is coming to town.

And make sure there are plenty of cupcakes and cookies.

Okay "daddy smell good" I'll be ready to give you a BIG FAT TIP (as I get 10 cents ready) :clap:

brandonjmatt
05/16/2005, 04:53 PM
Tyler i am going to have to know you phone number

Team Cook
05/16/2005, 07:03 PM
Oh Blackfire, my little Pokemon buddy, you have so much to learn. Tips come in paper, not coins. And I've changed my mind. I've decided to buck the system. I've decided it might be kinda fun being a "roving pairings board". I'm thinking of ways I can get tipped. I've decided to put Xero-Gravity in the bathroom. I'm sure I can persuade the almighty "Godfather of Team D/FW" to put Xero in the convention centers finest lavatory. Oh wait, I'm gonna keep the "Daddy Smell Good" name. I like it.

Good luck all my pokebuddies. I'll be in town Friday night.

Master Professor Birch
05/16/2005, 07:18 PM
~Daddy Smell Good~

You could always sell space on the back side for advertising. Maybe, one of those that keeping on writing all of the time, like in the "Dart Trains".

MP Birch

brandonjmatt
05/16/2005, 07:57 PM
Birch do you know Tylers Phone#

blackfire
05/16/2005, 08:37 PM
Oh Blackfire, my little Pokemon buddy, you have so much to learn. Tips come in paper, not coins. And I've changed my mind. I've decided to buck the system. I've decided it might be kinda fun being a "roving pairings board". I'm thinking of ways I can get tipped. I've decided to put Xero-Gravity in the bathroom. I'm sure I can persuade the almighty "Godfather of Team D/FW" to put Xero in the convention centers finest lavatory. Oh wait, I'm gonna keep the "Daddy Smell Good" name. I like it.

Good luck all my pokebuddies. I'll be in town Friday night.

YOU LIE!!!!!!!! WHAT MAKES YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :biggrin: :tongue:

Cyrus
05/16/2005, 10:50 PM
Battle of the century guys!

Muk ex may be the biggest deck at the tournament. I see Psy counters being in strong force, possibly with the best shot at victory. Then...there's everything in between! =P

Good luck to all. This will be exciting! =)

Team Cook
05/17/2005, 05:22 AM
Selling space on my backside? I have lots of backside. I can get rich. I can buy more cupcakes. I can get a bigger backside. I can then sell more space, to make more money, to buy more cupcakes. You know, this will roll down as well. Mama Birch will make tons of money, and so on.

shiftrymaster68
05/17/2005, 03:55 PM
Muk ex may be the biggest deck at the tournament. I see Psy counters being in strong force, possibly with the best shot at victory. Then...there's everything in between! =P

If it is, I'll be prepared. Also, Put me on Team D/FW Meches!

Shiloh Phoenix
05/17/2005, 06:05 PM
I shall go as a single force, only swearing my allegiance to Texas and God , noone else. All teams are off. For me anyway. Muk isn't the strongest deck there, Johnny. It's just a spoiler for all the zap-turns out there. I can still beat it with my blaze. Remember, Weldon plays it, and I get to play him whenever we both bring our cards to school.

Master Professor Birch
05/17/2005, 06:47 PM
Birch do you know Tylers Phone#

Don't think so, but I will check and see.

MP Birch

Whicker
05/17/2005, 06:48 PM
Battle of the century guys!

Good luck to all. This will be exciting! =)

I'm the "everything in between" that will win =D

Master Professor Birch
05/17/2005, 06:53 PM
I shall go as a single force, only swearing my allegiance to Texas and God , noone else. All teams are off. For me anyway. My mama says pokeman is for junkies, I must be a junkie!

I know your Mama. Does she say that I'm a "JUNKIE" too???? Join no TEAM, PokePlayers!!! Pick up your Pokemon cards and follow MP Birch...where ever "JUNKIES" go!!!

MP Birch

Team Cook
05/18/2005, 07:25 AM
Any after hour Pokeparties going on?

Master Professor Birch
05/18/2005, 08:30 AM
Any after hour Pokeparties going on?

"San Antonio Style-ex Emerald" Booster Draft at the "Best Hotel & Suites" at 117 S. Waston Road. There will be plenty of people to follow to Jose's hotel. While we are there, we can start a few PokeParties of our own!!! A little preview of what "Origins '05" will be like!!!

Jose, I hope that your hotel room can sleep 20.

MP Birch

rokman
05/18/2005, 09:57 AM
good luck judging fish! and hope to see everyone there!

i plan to take the trophy so watch out pplz!!!!

lol

and at regionals, will it be record - paris(best out a 3) format?

<>< rokman

Master Professor Birch
05/18/2005, 11:07 AM
good luck judging fish! and hope to see everyone there!

i plan to take the trophy so watch out pplz!!!!

lol

and at regionals, will it be record - paris(best out a 3) format?

<>< rokman

Best of three game matches after the final cut for each age group.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch
05/18/2005, 11:12 AM
*** Less Than Three Days To Go!!!***

Well we are getting down to the final days before this BIG EVENT!!! MP Birch just hopes that there are enough players there attending to take home all of this Pokemon Stuff that I have been packing for two days. Boy, does my back ache!!! Any one do "back massages"??? :tongue: :tongue:

:pokeball: MP Birch :pokeball:

rokman
05/18/2005, 11:30 AM
whats the earliest we can arrive? and what time will the proffs get there???

i want to battle you MPB....

c ya there

<>< rokman

GUERO51
05/18/2005, 02:21 PM
"San Antonio Style-ex Emerald" Booster Draft at the "Best Hotel & Suites" at 117 S. Waston Road. There will be plenty of people to follow to Jose's hotel. While we are there, we can start a few PokeParties of our own!!! A little preview of what "Origins '05" will be like!!!

Jose, I hope that your hotel room can sleep 20.

MP Birch
AS LONG AS I GET THE BED ALL TO MYSELF EVERYONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO HAVE A BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE OTHER BED. :clap: