PDA

View Full Version : Winning/Placing In Multiple Regionals

Jim Ferrell
04/25/2005, 12:53 PM
Alright,

We all knew that the $300 travel allowance from States would not be passed down, nor could you win more than one and claim additional money.

So far I have not seen anything anywhere stating that one could not winning multiple Scholarship Awards. Plus the same could be said in this scenario:

Player ALEX BROSSEAU (whom we'll call Player X): Wins a Regionals. Then he competes, and places second at a different Regional championship.

My main question is can a player win multiple Scholarship Awards? I'm assuming that the Trip/Invite would be passed down.

Thoughts?

~Jim

Cyrus
04/25/2005, 01:11 PM
Yes. I don't remember which PUI member said it, or if it was on the site, but you can win as many scholarships as humanly possible =)

Martin
04/25/2005, 01:11 PM
To answer your question Jim, the invites are passed down, and the Scholarships are cumilitive. I did the research on www.Pokemon-tcg.com in the Organized Play section. Isn't POP great?

Stripes
04/29/2005, 12:18 PM
Yes they are. A nice move by them.

BigChuck01
04/29/2005, 01:57 PM
Please, do not use the World Champ/Multiple States winners name without his permission. I'll let you slide this one time, but after that my lawyers will be forced to take legal action. I won the Marshalltown City Championships, thank you.

-Chuck

PS: I know a guy, who knows a guy, who KNOWS the guy that won the STS.