-------------
3 Steven's Advice
2 TV Reporter
3 Copycat
4 Celio's Network
4 Rare Candy
2 High Pressure System (BF counter)
1 Mr. Stone's Project
1 Pokémon Retriever (many 1-1 lines, can be disturbed and need recovery)
1 Warp Point

Energy (16)
------------
12 Fire Energy
4 Multi Energy

You think i must put out Delcatty or TAM? and put one 1-1 more of Magcargo?

Any help is welcome ^^.

Celman :thumb:

Daddiursa
05/02/2005, 12:56 AM
If you remove the 1-1 lines of Delcatty and TA Manectric you have and go 2-2 og Magcargo and 2 on Rayquaza ex (for extra water protection), and add 1 more TV Reporter and 1 or 2 Switch/Warp Point (in exchange for Retriever and maybe Mr Stone)... then you'll be 100% Battle Frontier safe...

2 countergyms might not work all alone, cos when someone wants to BattleFrontier-you then they'll come along with 3-4 of them to totally break decks that rely on power/body from evolved colorless, dark or metal types...

Myn_donos
05/02/2005, 02:35 AM
agreed, more stadiums, but cargo can take them out as well with his knock over, looks good though. gl man

Celman
05/03/2005, 03:51 PM
But.. if dont use Team Aqua's Manetrike how i do continuos Volcanic? just retreating / switching for Firestarter?

Shiloh Phoenix
05/03/2005, 05:16 PM
Yep, take out delcatty, run a 2-2 line of cargo, and a 1-1 line of manectric, this lets you use battle frontier against everyone else, and not worry about them using it on you.

ZaPpY_HaPpY
05/03/2005, 07:26 PM
TA's Manectric is dual type, so you can use Battle Frontier and TA's Manectric

Celman
05/03/2005, 09:26 PM
That was what i was to say now.. he is dark too =S

ZaPpY_HaPpY
05/03/2005, 09:41 PM
I think is better go with Blaze and Pidgeot, in that way you can use Mt moon to stop something and you can avoid special conditions with Switch + Pidgeot combo

Celman
05/05/2005, 02:47 PM
Hey anther stuff..

Wich Torchic and Combusken u consider better?

Im using the EM ones.

Shiloh Phoenix
05/05/2005, 04:57 PM
EM torchic is best(or singe, my preference is hypnotic gaze) The R/S lunge combusken is best.

Shdwchu
05/05/2005, 05:15 PM
if you archie the TA Manetric you don't have to Worry about Battle Frontier

Shiloh Phoenix
05/05/2005, 08:17 PM
Forgot about that, good idea. And it lets you get it from your deck, too.

Celman
05/21/2005, 02:24 AM
How many cards of each one is good to use?

Pokemons?
Trainers?
Energy?

Ice'Cold
05/21/2005, 05:23 PM
You deck isnt focused, too many 1-1 lines of pokemon.

Jariel
05/21/2005, 05:34 PM
since this deck relies on delcatty, magcargo and TA manectric maybe u shud choose only two of those and make it 2-2 lines because if ever 2 of those 3 cards go to the prizes ur really gonna have some problems. i play 2-2 lines and still sometimes both basics/both evolutions are on the prizes. im using deck that contains FS blaziken. TA manectric and Magcargo and it works really well

DarkJake
05/21/2005, 06:14 PM
If you remove the 1-1 lines of Delcatty and TA Manectric you have and go 2-2 og Magcargo and 2 on Rayquaza ex (for extra water protection), and add 1 more TV Reporter and 1 or 2 Switch/Warp Point (in exchange for Retriever and maybe Mr Stone)... then you'll be 100% Battle Frontier safe...

2 countergyms might not work all alone, cos when someone wants to BattleFrontier-you then they'll come along with 3-4 of them to totally break decks that rely on power/body from evolved colorless, dark or metal types...

I wouldn't say rayqex is much water protection; crystal shard is practicly in EVERY deck. =/

ColdFire64
05/23/2005, 12:40 AM
Great start so far dude, but if I were you I would focus on less "families". I'd honestly take out the skitty family and put in more magma's manectic. This is so that you can recharge, charge up Blaze EX, and use it's volcanic ash on. With magma's manectric and with blaze's firestarter, you'll have the ex charged up in no time flat. Also, take out the raquaza from dragon and replace it with the raquaza ex from deoxys. This being you don't have to flip coins just to power it up (and not risk getting tails which leaves it open for KO). When you play the new raquaza ex from your hand, you can move as many basic energies as you want to it and there is no cap/max on how much it can hit for, so try that. You may also want to take out 1 dunsparce just to make room for the manectrics, get rid of 1 or 2 steven's advice and put in 4 TV reporters. This is so you can firestart the fire energies you discard this way and you get 2 other cards you need. Also put in another slugma (with collect as the attack) and another smooth over magcargo. You want to play 2 and 2 with those so that you can get them out quicker and not risk having one or the other in your prizes.

Also, try using your torchics from emerald because it does an automatic 10 damage AND puts the opponent to sleep, without flipping coins!!!! It's a great way to shut off someone else's dunsparce on turn 1 so that they don't get their stuff out quicker, mwa ha ha. Don't use Torchic's with singe because you have to flip for that, and the opponents almost always get heads and never take damage from burn... Also get rid of 2 rare candy because you won't be needing 4, especially since you are pretty constant with the comusken and replace those with 2 surprise time machines. Trust me you will need them and with as many dunsparce as you are using, you may want to put in a swoop or two, just in case...