PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Invites?

Flaming_Spinach
05/15/2005, 12:45 AM
I don't know if this is the right place for this question, but here it goes.

What would happen if I won a regionals in two weeks, then won a gym challenge later?

More specifically, what would happen to the worlds invite(s)? Would I get to keep both? Or would the second one automatically be given to whoever placed second at the GC? Lastly, if I get to keep both, could I give one of them to whomever I want? (Specifically, my younger brother.)

Anyway, that's all, thanks for your time.

GymLeaderPhil
05/15/2005, 07:27 AM
Q: If I earn an invite and a Travel Award at a U.S. Regional Championship, and then win another qualifier event, do I get two invites and Travel Awards?

A: No. As mentioned above, Travel Awards and invites are not cumulative. In the event that a player who wins a qualifier event has already been invited to Worlds, the invitation and travel award will "pass down" to the next player who has not received an invitation.

POP Policy is that invitations and Worlds Travel Awards are 'passed down' but that Travel Allowances and Event Admissions are not.

http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/home/faqs/faq_pop_general.asp

Ice'Cold
05/15/2005, 09:00 AM
Yep, goes to the next player. So say the entire t8 at nationals all had trips, even if you didn't make t8 you could still get a trip.