PDA

View Full Version : Legendary evolved or baby form poke'mon

Alex
10/27/2003, 07:50 PM
This is a create-a-card contest in wich the poke'mon must be legendary and must be a baby or evolved form of itself.Entrees will also be judged by the following
Name
decription
Poke'bodies,powers
Attacks
Weakness
resistance
retreat cost

All entrees must be in by november 25 and no later.Good luck to all and may the best poster win

Okay I know people have looked here.SO quit play'n dumb and enter.

Pray I don't make fun of somebody else's post or contest if somebody dosen't eter by at least the 14th

:mad:

Alex
11/14/2003, 04:15 PM
Yes carrington.It MUST be a baby or evolution!New name(sounding a little like the original name)Decription
and attacks ECT.

NOW DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY AGAIN(was this the reason only one person entered my last contest :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Carrington388
11/14/2003, 05:43 PM
Fablicero
50 HP {C}
Baby Pokémon (Evolves into Articuno) (Evolves into Zapdos) (Evolves into Moltres)

{C} Deaf Screech If the Defending Pokémon tries to attack Fablicero during your opponent's next turn, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, that attack does nothing.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: {C}

polalion
11/16/2003, 07:19 AM
I'm doing this the new way, as in from Sandstorm. It should look like a little bird, rather cute.

Ka-ah { R } 40 HP
[ Evolves into Ho-oh ]

[Poke-Power] Baby Evolution - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Ho-oh from your hand onto Ka-ah (this counts as evolving Ka-ah), and remove all damage counters from Ka-ah.

{ C } Rainbow Flash - Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokemon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: { W }
Resistance: { F }
Reteat Cost: { C }

Darkmasterchris
11/16/2003, 07:43 PM
I'm doing this the new way, as in from Sandstorm. It should look like a little bird, rather cute.

Ka-ah { R } 40 HP
[ Evolves into Ho-oh ]

[Poke-Power] Baby Evolution - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may put Ho-oh from your hand onto Ka-ah (this counts as evolving Ka-ah), and remove all damage counters from Ka-ah.

{ C } Rainbow Flash - Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the Defending Pokemon cannot retreat during your opponent's next turn.

Weakness: { W }
Resistance: { F }
Reteat Cost: { C }
Gloop 20 hp
[Evolves into Ditto]

[Poke-Body] This pokemon Can only be atked by evolved pokemon.

(c)Kaboom (50) Flip a coin if heads this attack does 50 and your opponent cannot attack during his or her next turn. If tails this atk does 30 damage and your opponent may draw up to 2 extra cards during his/her draw phase

pydogg
11/17/2003, 09:11 AM
Aigul 30HP (P)
[Baby]

Pokepower: Learn to fly
once during your turn (before you attack) you may flip a coin. if it lands on heads, all damage done from attacks is prevented to aigul. this stops working when aigul is affected by a special con.

(P) Mini PsyWave 20

weak
resist (F)-30
retreat (C)

i guess that could be a pre evolved lugia

Alex
11/27/2003, 05:54 PM
Sorry it took two extra days to judge but I was seriously busy and it took a little extra time.So anyway,I've
decided the winner and that happens to be:

PYDOGG'S AIGUL
Excelent job pydogg!!!!
And a job well done to everyone else who entered