PDA

View Full Version : Magic cards to Pokemon cards

treecko_332
11/21/2003, 10:09 PM
Well, since there is a topic about changing yu-gi-oh cards to pokemon cards, for all us magic players out there its our turn. When you do a card please explain how yuo would do it.

I'll start with a really broken one and try to make it better.

Time walk
Instant
(1) (U)
Target player takes another turn

(Pokemon version) Trainer-Supporter
As an additional cost to play it discard 2 cards in your hand.
Take another turn. Pokemon can't retreat, attack or evolve durring that turn.

The reasoning behind this card is that is so good that it was played in almost every deck, so, in the pokemon version I couldn't let that happen. Hence the drawbacks.

Have fun!

Treecko

treecko_332
11/21/2003, 10:23 PM
Here is another one!

Fugitive Wizard
Creature-Wizard
1/1

Magikarp HP 30 Water Type
Tackle 10
Wea:(E)
Res:none
Ret: (C)

This card in magic is a 1/1 so 30 Hp, the lowest in pokemon was what it would be. Fugitive Wizard is simple, so maikarp would also, one retreat and a 10 damage attacks

Overlaid terrian
Enchantment
As an additional cost to play Overlaid Terrain comes into play, sacrifice all lands you control. Lands you control have T: Add two mana of any one color to your mana pool.

Trainer-Stadium
When (cardname) come into play discard all energy attached to your pokemon. All energy attached to all pokemon(yours and your opponents) provide double the amount of energy it normaly would.

zell94606
11/21/2003, 10:39 PM
Magic
Regeneration 1G Enchanted creature
Regenerate target creature

Trainer
Reinburst-tool
When a pokemon with Reinburst is attached to gets knocked out when is active. You may discard Reinburst and knocked one of ur evolve benched pokemon instead.

this is out of the topic, but i just want to have a friendly duel with u since u live in oakland. Aim me: zell94606 hope i can meet u this weekend