PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Tools

charking
03/12/2006, 05:44 AM
Thread for posting random Tool cards. I'll start:

PP Up
Pokémon Tool

Attach PP Up to one of your Basic Pokémon that don't already have a Pokémon tool attached to it. If the Pokémon PP Up is attached to is an Evolved Pokémon, discard PP Up.

The cost of the attacks of the Pokémon PP Up is attached to is reduced by (c), to a minimum of one.

PP Max
Pokémon Tool

Attach PP Max to one of your Basic Pokémon(excluding Pokémon-ex) that don't already have a Pokémon tool attached to it. If the Pokémon PP Max is attached to is an Evolved Pokémon or a Pokémon-ex, discard PP Max.

The cost of the attacks of the Pokémon PP Max is attached to is reduced by (C)(C), to a minimum of one.

(random comment: First turn PP Max+Emerald Holo Kyogre/Groudon=GG:lol: )

ninetales1234
03/12/2006, 07:22 AM
Pokemon Tool

Attach this card to one of your Pokemon that don't already have a Pokemon tool attached to it.

Any time the number of cards in your hand changes, so that it is equal to the number of damage counters on the Pokemon this card is attached to, you and your opponent may shuffle any number of cards from your hands to your decks and draw an a number of cards equal to the number you shuffled.

Pokemon Tool

Attach this card to one of your Pokemon that don't already have a Pokemon tool attached to it.

When a (G), (W), or (R) Pokemon attacks, (and its attack does damage) the attack does 10 more damage as long as this card is in play.

charking
03/12/2006, 05:10 PM
Pokemon Tool

Any time the number of cards in your hand changes, so that it is equal to the number of damage counters on the Pokemon this card is attached to, you and your opponent may shuffle any number of cards from your hands to your decks and draw an a number of cards equal to the number you shuffled.

Pokemon Tool

When a (G), (W), or (R) Pokemon attacks, (and its attack does damage) the attack does 10 more damage as long as this card is in play.
Don't they need names?:tongue:

ninetales1234
03/12/2006, 09:04 PM
:tongue: I know, I'm new on CaC and I am not good at coming up with names. I do try...

charking
03/17/2006, 01:08 PM
:tongue: I know, I'm new on CaC and I am not good at coming up with names. I do try...
It's cool. Good ides would come fron the video games(which is where most cards come from anyway). Go to Serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net/) to search their database for names for trainer cards.

There's no known tool on the games that has effects of the ones you posted though...

------
Thick Club
Pokémon Tool

Attach Thick Club to one of your Pokémon that has Cubone or Marowak in their names that don't already have a Pokémon tool attached to it. If the Pokémon Thick Club is attached to is a Pokémon that don't have Cubone or Marowak in it's name, discard Thick Club.

When the Pokémon Thick Club is attached to does damage, double the damage. After the attack, discard one energy attached to the Pokémon Thick Club is attached to.

zapdos ex
03/17/2006, 04:06 PM
pheonix burner
attach this card to a [fire] pokemon or a pokemon that uses [f] energy for a attack cost.
when the pokemon attacks, flip a coin for each of your opponents bench pokemon. for each heads, you may do 30 damage to your opponents bench pokemon. for each tails, you do 10 damage to all active pokemon (yours and your opponent)

land crush
attach this card to an ex pokemon
the pokemon with this card attached may use the attack on this card instead of its own.

spiral shatter [c] [c] [c]
flip a coin for each pokemon on the field. you may discard a trainer on the field or in your opponents hand for each heads. for each tails, you must discard a card in your hand.
at the end of this attack, all the active pokemon get one damage counter, and must discard an energy.
for charking, fire cards!

charking
03/18/2006, 12:21 PM
Amulet Coin
Pokémon Tool

Attach Amulet Coin to one of your Pokémon(Excluding Pokémon-ex) that don't already have a Pokémon tool attached to it. If the Pokémon Amulet Coin is attached to is a Pokémon-ex, discard Amulet Coin.

When the defending Pokémon is Knocked out by an attack from the Pokémon Amulet Coin is attached to, draw 2 cards.

Angry_Altaria
03/18/2006, 04:54 PM
This is a joke card, but I'll do it anyway:

Pokémon Tool Pokémon Tool

Attach Pokémon Tool to a Pokémon that doesn't have a Pokémon tool attached to it.

When your opponent attaches a Pokémon tool to one of their Pokémon, for each Pokémon Tool in play, flip a coin. For each heads, search your deck for a Pokémon Tool. You cannot search for Pokémon Tool using Pokémon Tool. After you search for your Pokémon Tools, for each Pokémon Tool your opponent has in play, discard a Pokémon Tool from your hand. You can only use one Pokémon Tool per turn.

BTW, its not supposed to make sense. :tongue:

charking
03/21/2006, 06:58 PM
Uh-oh... :frown: I think it does...

Meh, joke cards are allowed anyway.

ninetales1234
03/22/2006, 07:53 AM
yeah, i understood it too