View Full Version : Nats questions
06/25/2006, 03:47 PM
Yeah I have a few nats questions.
1. How much is it to get into the place where nats is?
2. What are the nearby hotels?
3. What are the restraunts close to nats?
Thanks to anybody who replies to this. I need to know this stuff so I'm allowed to go to nats!
06/25/2006, 04:19 PM
1) At the door, $60
2) It's in the city of Columbus, there are several hotels within 10 minutes driving time, try hotels.com and go to stuff near the convention center
3) There are several; again, it's Columbus. I think there was a Wendy's or McDonald's attached to the building.
06/25/2006, 05:09 PM
OK THANKS FOR THE INFO!
(Lol caps lock was on)
06/25/2006, 07:11 PM
Spencer: You could have come to league the last few weeks and we would have told you all that too. :cool:
06/25/2006, 07:40 PM
Heres the food situation:
There is no mcdonalds attached to the center or nearby. There is a burger joint in the food court called all american grill which has the #1 burgers in columbus.
There is a subway,chinese food resturant and chicken place there. Outside the center there is a max&ermma's next door which is good food. Besides that there isent much in ways of food unless u travel a few miles past the center.
06/25/2006, 08:41 PM
Theres not very cheap food right at the convention center, there is a Chipotle in walking distance.
06/26/2006, 09:01 PM
Okay thx to all for this info! Kieth sorry I have been not able to come to league. We've been very busy. Once again I would like to thank all of you for this info! See ya'll at nats!
vBulletin® v3.8.5, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.