PDA

View Full Version : SSBM @ Nats?

Absolution
06/27/2006, 07:13 AM
I figured since there's a thread for this on the Worlds page, why not have one for the Nats page? If anyone is interested in a tournament/casual play from Wednesday on at Origins, post here and I'll try to get something together.

The rules would probably be the same as or similar to these (http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=37014), assuming we run a tournament.

We'd need extra Gamecubes and TVs if anyone is interested; I will have my Cube/RF+AV cables and a copy of Smash.

-Absolution

Shellshock929
06/27/2006, 07:15 AM
Make it thursday, then me and my bro are in.

ChristianOrtiz
06/27/2006, 09:19 AM
Yea like my brother said make it thursday and i can join.^^

Cardzmaster2004
06/27/2006, 09:36 AM
Most everyone is getting in Thursday, so moving to then would be the best idea. Sadly, I can't bring my 'Cube, but anme the place and time and I'll try and be there (if on Thursday).

~Blazi-King~
06/27/2006, 10:16 AM
Dang!, If its on Thursday, We possibly wont be there....Unless its later in the day.

Around 4 pm? But we should be there early if nothing goes awry.

EDIT: We'll Bring our cube and copy of SSBM:thumb: (Wish we had a small TV to bring):frown:

Absolution
06/27/2006, 11:26 AM
Hmm, trying to think of where we'd have to hold it...

If it looks like our hotel room (I dunno which hotel it is yet) can fit a decent amount of people I'll see if we can have it there; if anyone else is willing to let us use their hotel room we can try that. I also have a small screen on my Cube but it's really hard to see clearly on it, so we could just use that for fun.

halo2
06/27/2006, 04:26 PM
maybe we could use my hotel room i would need to no how mabny people and what day its on

Snowball21
06/27/2006, 07:45 PM
It would seem the consensus is Thursday past 4 p.m. - I guess if anyone's interested we can figure something out there.

If anyone wants to get in on some SSBM around then, we should all try to meet in the convention center or something; if not Absolution will post a place/time Thursday.

ChristianOrtiz
06/28/2006, 08:27 AM
thats a good idea matt. an up all night ssbm party.=D