PDA

View Full Version : Rockets Rapidash Ex

stalkerex
08/06/2006, 08:45 PM
Rockets Rapidash ex 90HP dark

Pokebody - Dark flames = If rocket's rapidash ex is ur active pokemon and has any dark energy attached to it and is damaged by an opponents attack, the defending pokemon is now burned.

(R)(C)Sheet of flames 20
Flip a coin, if heads prevent all effects of attacks including damage done to any of your pokemon in play during your opponents next turn.

(D)(R)(C)(C) Seering Crunch 50
Flip a coin, if heads discard an energy from the defending pokemon. If tails, the defending pokemon is now burned, but 3 damge counters on pokemon damaged by burn from this attack.

Weakness = Water
Resistance
Retreat cost = (C)(C)

Note, this is not a delta species because dark pokemon never were considered delta species. Also rockets scyther wasnt dark scyther but all rockets pokemon are dark typed...

Carrington388
08/06/2006, 08:48 PM
For starters, this doesn't appear to be a Delta Species. You're best off making the card monotype {R}.

Secondly, why are the attacks using Fighting Energy? {F} is Fighting. {R} is Fire.

Thirdly, I'd recommend an Energy cost of {R}{R}{C}{C} for Seering Crunch.

Fourth, I'd recommend bumping up the Retreat Cost to 2 {C}.

stalkerex
08/06/2006, 08:54 PM
o yea, i forgot r is fire, ill fix that, thanks for the comment ^^

Burninating_Torchic
08/06/2006, 08:54 PM
Carrington, GIVE IT UP.
Rocket's and Dark Pokemon are PART DARK TYPE.
What matters is how Nintendo does it, NOT how wizards USED to do it. They're not in power any more. Live with it.

Although, Unfortunately, I do have to agree with carrington in this case, but not for the same reasons. All Pokemon ex are a single type. There are no dual type Pokemon ex. You can, however, make it pure dark instead of pure fire like carrington suggested, as all Rocket's Pokemon ex in EX: Team Rocket Returns were pure dark.

stalkerex
08/06/2006, 09:06 PM
Carrington, GIVE IT UP.
Rocket's and Dark Pokemon are PART DARK TYPE.
What matters is how Nintendo does it, NOT how wizards USED to do it. They're not in power any more. Live with it.

Although, Unfortunately, I do have to agree with carrington in this case, but not for the same reasons. All Pokemon ex are a single type. There are no dual type Pokemon ex. You can, however, make it pure dark instead of pure fire like carrington suggested, as all Rocket's Pokemon ex in EX: Team Rocket Returns were pure dark.

Yea, i think im gonna do that. B/c its an ex and things weak to dark and fire would be at a big disadvantage, tho never forget. This is CREATE a card

Burninating_Torchic
08/06/2006, 09:22 PM
Yea, i think im gonna do that. B/c its an ex and things weak to dark and fire would be at a big disadvantage, tho never forget. This is CREATE a card

Well, cards are usually made as if they could be real and could be made on a real card blank, and the ex and dual type boxes go in the same place, so they never go on the same card, therefore, there are no dual type exes.

Ponyta breeder melissa
08/07/2006, 09:51 AM
I don't see why there can't be a dual type ex. Actually I can, more Pokemon would be weak to it if it's 2 types and ex's shouldn't need anymore help to defeat others. This is still a fantastic idea for the pretty pony. A Dark Rapidash would be AWESOME...heehee

bass_forte
08/07/2006, 11:31 PM
Dual-type exes would be broken... :/ Exes do enough damage as it is. And besides, with the current card layout, the dual-type and ex rulings are in the same place.