PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Promo Cards

Sunflorazumarill
02/01/2004, 04:58 PM
Right here are some Legendary Pokémon promo cards that I have thought up. I guess I have nothing else to say except for you to view them and tell me what you think.

Sabrina’s Lugia
Pokémon card
{P}
90 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness: {P}
Resistance: {F} -30
Retreat cost: {C}{C}
{P}{P} Hypnoblast Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokémon is now Asleep. 30
{P}{P}{C}{C} Spiral Tornado Does 50 damage to each Active Pokémon (yours and your opponent’s)(except this one) and flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon. If tails, this attack does 20 damage to each of your own Benched Pokémon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

Blaine’s Ho-oh
Pokémon card
{R}
90 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness: {W}
Retreat cost: {C}{C}
{R}{R} Heat Wave Does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.) 20
{R}{R}{C}{C} Flame Typhoon Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads to every non-{R} Pokémon in play (yours and your opponent’s). If you get 1 or more heads, each non-{R} Active Pokémon is now Burned. Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for this attack.

Will’s Lugia
Pokémon card
{P}
100 HP
Basic Pokémon
Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}
PokéBODY: Prism Shield Will’s Lugia isn’t affected by attacks made by Pokémon that are the same type as Will’s Lugia.
{P}{W} Prism Blast Does 20 damage times the number of types of Energy cards other than {C} that you have in your hand. 20x
{P}{W}{C} Ionosphere Wave You may discard 1 Energy card of each type other than {C} attached to Will’s Lugia. This attack does 30 damage plus 20 more damage for each Energy card discarded in this way. 30+

Sacred Ho-oh
Pokémon card
{R}
100 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness: {W}
Retreat cost: {C}{C}{C}
PokéBODY: Rainbow Shield If you attach an Energy card named Rainbow Energy from your hand to Sacred Ho-oh, ignore any effect of that card that states that you place a damage counter on Sacred Ho-oh. You may also attach any Energy card named Miracle Energy from your hand to Sacred Ho-oh.
{C}{C} Energy Spin Does 10 damage times the number of Energy attached to Sacred Ho-oh. 10x
{RBW}{C}{C} Reflection Beam You may discard any number of {RBW} Energy cards attached to Sacred Ho-oh. This attack does 40 damage plus 30 more damage for each Energy card discarded in this way. 40+

Erika’s Celebi
Pokémon card
{G}
60 HP
Basic Pokémon
Weakness: {R}
Resistance: {W} -30
Retreat cost: {C}
{P} Energy Stream Flip a coin. If heads, search your discard pile for a basic Energy card and attach it to Erika’s Celebi. 10
{G}{G}{G} Solar Sphere You may discard up to 2 {G} Energy cards attached to Erika’s Celebi. If you discarded 1 {G} Energy card, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned. If you discarded 2 {G} Energy cards, the Defending Pokémon is now Burned and Paralyzed. 50

Sabrina’s Celebi
Pokémon card
{P}
60 HP
Basic Pokémon
Resistance: n/a
Retreat cost: {C}
{G} Leech Seed If this attack damages the Defending Pokémon (after applying Weakness and Resistance), you may remove 1 damage counter from Sabrina’s Celebi, if any. 10
{P}{P}{P} Psychic Sphere You may discard up to 2 {P} Energy cards attached to Sabrina’s Celebi. If you discarded 1 {P} Energy card, the Defending Pokémon is now either Confused or Asleep (your choice). If you discarded 2 {P} Energy cards, the Defending Pokémon is now either Confused or Paralyzed (your choice). 50

Note: {RBW} means Rainbow Energy.

bertrand
02/01/2004, 08:03 PM
The POkebody on Sacred Ho-oh is a bit broken and doesnt make that much sense.. I'd just take it out completely, then add in a Pokebody that makes it not get damage from Rainbow Energy (and perhaps also mention Miracle Energy would work on it).