PDA

View Full Version : CITIES and STATES in Georgia!!!

HoloDragonMaster
02/15/2004, 07:21 AM
HEY HEY HEY - we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spread the word and pass it on. Support me and Georgia for the 2004 Pokemon Cities and States Championships. It's been a tough road, but all thanks to Nintendo personnel (Steve?) and serious kudos to Heidi Craig from Florida - we did it!

March 27th we will be holding the City Championships at Newnan Sports Cards in Newnan, Georgia!!! As of right now, we will be holding registration at 10:00 AM and you know the rest from there. It will be an all day event - it's a major Tournament, duh ;) . (This information has not yet been set in stone - I will repost as soon as I get direct confirmation)

The States Championship date has not yet been confirmed, but it will be held in April - possibly the first Saturday - or the 3rd or 4th Saturday - we will let you know ASAP.

We appreciate – in advance – all the support from players in the surrounding cities – see you there.

More details soon.
(y4

Greg Dollar
Professor

davechri
02/29/2004, 05:31 PM
<seinfeld> Newnan! </seinfeld>

This could be fun. Probably the last CC.

GymLeaderPhil
02/29/2004, 06:22 PM
Information about Georgia's City Championship, State Championship, AND EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua Prerelease can ALL be found at http://www.pokemonflorida.com
-Phil

HoloDragonMaster
03/01/2004, 09:17 AM
Yes...nice site BTW. You can also get this and future Georgia+ Tournament Info at GeorgiaPokemon.com (http://www.georgiapokemon.com)

Kitshera
03/01/2004, 01:01 PM
Heya, this is Kit, Michelle, or whatever I'm known by; Even I don't know half of the time. o_O I'll be coming to the City Championship in GA. My record was horrible in Charlotte... I modded my Gardy deck before the tournament and made it just horrible... a.k.a. my record was 3 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw. (ew o.O) Last time I ever take Rare Candies out of that deck. So yeah, that was just my random babble =P I'll see you up there though ^_^ *nya*

BoDragon
03/01/2004, 10:44 PM
After wrecking my car en route to the Charlotte, NC City Championships, I will attempt to go down to the Newnan City Championships if I have a car by then.

HoloDragonMaster
03/02/2004, 02:43 AM
I was actually looking for you at Charlotte ;) Sorry about the car - it was pretty icy there. Hope to see you at GA Cities.

Feraligatr
03/02/2004, 08:08 AM
Hey Greg. My son and I will be there (already have hotel rsv). We might be bringing at least one more. If you need any help let me know otherwise I will try my hand at playing and help the other 15+...LOL. Did you get my email ? If not, please email me at jockeyridge@yahoo.com in case I entered yours wrong. Thanks and can't wait to see you again.

BoDragon
03/02/2004, 12:38 PM
HoloDragonMaster: The car is gone, but thankfully I did not lose all my Pokémon cards. I hope to have a car by the end of the month, but I do not know how long that will take.

Feraligatr: I hope to see you there.