PDA

View Full Version : Dissconect VS. Deafan and Rad Jam (Full Article)

Dante63s
11/15/2006, 06:11 AM
Dissconect VS. Deafan and Rad Jam

Hello, whell we have Manectrick ex with it dissconect, Dragonite ex D with its Deafan and Crobat D with its Radar Jam all attacks disable trainers and do a similar damage, we where all surprise when Manectrick ex won worlds (at least I was) and this article is to try do define which won of all 3 is the best choise, whell here are the candidates:

Manectrick Ex:

EC - Dissconect you opponent cant play trainers (excluding supporters) 40
EEC - Discard all electrick energys attachd to manectrick and do 80 damage to one of your opponents pokemon

It has a one weekness (don’t ask), resistance to metal it could help vs. steelix ex but steelix also has resistance and 1 retreat cost, It has two good solid attacks but what makes this a good choise is that its basic thoes Recharge! And this way you have the isured Discconect on turn 2-3 even without recharge you could use dissconent on turn 2 but it makes the deck faster.
Whell if you are gonna play Manectrick you are gonna play it with Mew ex, a lot say that Mew is not that good cause of Cessation Crystal but you play windstorm and Dissconect but the loss of Pow! and Admin make this deck a little less competive, Ray* is a cool thing to play in MewTrick but Spider Trap (Ariados) could make you lose the Dissconenct.

Dragonite Ex :

CC - Deafan you opponent cant play trainers (excluding supporters) 40

GGCC - Dragon Roar Put 8 damage counters on the defending pokemo, if that pokemon would be K.O. put the rest on the opponents bench pokemon

It has no weekness (wow) and 2 retreat cost and 2 awesone attacks (the second one is great!) but it’s a Stage 2 and needs 4 energys to do its job, its second attack is great imagine you Deafan the opponent until its like 10 damage from the K.O. you could look at his hand with Milotic DF or Mew ex Hp I don’t think that this will be better than Mewtrick simply cause of speed and having its basic do only 10 damage with 40 hp imagine the start, probaly somebody will play this with Mew ex but you WONT get the same results trust me.

Crobat D:

CC- Radar you opponent cant play trainers (excluding supporters) 30

GMC – Target Attack, chouse one of you oppnents pokemon do 40 damage to that pokemon if it has damage counters do 60 damage

One really bad weekness (huh, Banette) and no resistance (they could of put one) and no retreat cost but like are other candidate it’s a Stage 2 and has a average basic, Zubat can do 10 damage and maby poisoned, its second attack is good to combine with curse stone or Jolteon ex, but I think that this could have some future with Holon GL and Cessation Cristal, imagine No trainers (excludin supporters), no powers and bodies and cant be affected by special condiciones.

Overall:

Problems:

Manectrick Ex: or Mewtrick it has low life points and manectrick weekness is not bad but Mew weekness is REALLY BAD (ghost) and special condition can destroy you since you usually only win cause you opponent can play trainers.

Dragonite Ex: I don’t now with what this deck would be but you could use Mew ex (I peffer to play Mewtrick) or Altari ex D it would fix the problem of the energy issue but grass resistance is common and what then you do 10 damage but the second attack fixes that, cause it puts damage counters.

Crobat D: Lets accept the fact that this is just to hard to get on the field, cause you need, a stage 2, cessation crystal and Holon gl by this time your oppont might alredy be setup and resistance will make you do no damage and the second attack only thoes 40-60 damage, I am not saying that it is bad but you would hafe to put a few on the field cause 90 Hp is LOW with a well played weekness, the no retreat cost help this but not a enough.

The metagame this days it so easy to do 80-100 damage, especially with the new DF pokemon, and there are a lot of good decks around but all with there weekness, so controling your oppont of playing trainers is a good idea but speed is the main problem cause if you start Dissconent, Deafan or Radar Jam your rival in midle game the ist likely that your rival is alredy all setup and be aware of all of thoes TURN-2 decks (flariados, bandoom, lunasol, etc.) that do 50-70 damage, to get back to the subject, whell if you look we have 3 pokemon that all have 2 attack, first attack with 2 energys and similar damage and the second attack can do damage to the bench.

Indeed Manectrick is the better option but lets see what you really stop if you can get the Dissconent, Deafan or Radar Jam fast:

Holon Tranciver
Rare Candy
ER2
P. reversal
Stadiums
Graet Ball
Master Ball
Dual Ball
SSU
ETC…

You also get a Stadium LOCK that can make you win a game, so playing one of this decks are good options but like all decks it has its down sides and Mewtrick is just not the same as before.
I am not gonna rate this decks since every person haves their opinion, Hope this article help yo to decide what decks to play at citys…
:thumb:
By…

Dante Lenell :clap:

Jason
11/15/2006, 06:33 AM
Mew...Parasect...Dragonite....whoa...

moza
11/15/2006, 07:26 AM
manetric does have resiestance to metal.

Dante63s
11/15/2006, 08:59 AM
Mew...Parasect...Dragonite....whoa...

What?????? theirs i sno modified paresect and if the RG was modified it attachs the nergys to a pokemon non ex, i supose that this a joke so jajajajajajaajajajajaaj :clap:

DreamChaser AJ
11/15/2006, 09:52 AM
You'd probably need to get this cleaned up (spelling, mechanics) before it could be a front page article. It was a nice read, but needs some edits. And like Moza said, http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=131&c=13 Manectric has metal resistance

Spike
11/15/2006, 11:05 AM
Yup, Manectric ex has metal resistance. I don't know if you were trying to make this a front page article, but if you are I'd try to clean it up. I'm guessing English is a second language for you?

Dante63s
11/15/2006, 12:53 PM
Their i fix the resistance, i made this article for people could read it, haved no idea about it beeing on the front page, not at all. Even so i would like to correct the spelling enebody nows of a program that can fix the basic stuff, yes a live in Argentina but i leaved in the usa and most of my family is from the usa...

sceptilerancher
11/15/2006, 12:56 PM
stated the obvious

Havoc
11/15/2006, 07:02 PM
What?????? theirs i sno modified paresect and if the RG was modified it attachs the nergys to a pokemon non ex, i supose that this a joke so jajajajajajaajajajajaaj :clap:
you attach it to Dragonair..For a sec I thought this article would be good..=(

Dante63s
11/16/2006, 06:47 AM
you attach it to Dragonair..For a sec I thought this article would be good..=(

I am talking about MODIFIED and yeah you could attach it to the stage 1 but i am sorry to tell you but parasect is RG:nonono:

sebastianlugo
11/16/2006, 09:18 AM
the point is the manectrick has weakness to fight.... =S
crobat is a bad stage 2...

dragy ex has a chance

Havoc
11/16/2006, 08:06 PM
I am talking about MODIFIED and yeah you could attach it to the stage 1 but i am sorry to tell you but parasect is RG:nonono:
soo? He never said for modified, and im well aware of the fact RG is gone, that doesnt mean it vanished off the face of the earth, its called unlimited format, heard of it? :rolleyes:

Dante63s
11/18/2006, 07:16 AM
yeah i did but their is wat better thing in unlimmited than that...

pokemon2006
11/26/2006, 07:05 AM
nice article!