PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys Form Change

NidoPrince
12/03/2006, 04:46 AM
First of all, just let me say, i REFUSE to add anymore pokemon to this deck. the deck works fine now, but i would love to perfect it.

Pokemon:
Deoxys HP (Speed)
Deoxys HP (Normal)
Deoxys HP (Attack)
Deoxys HP (Defense)

Trainers:
3 Windstorm
2 Battle Frontier
4 Double Full Heal/Lum Berry
4 Buffer Piece
4 ER2
4 Oran Berry
3 Sitrus Berry
3 Castaway
1 Bill's Maintenence
4 Prof. Oak Research
3 Pokemon Reversal
4 Potion
1 Holon Ruins

Energy:
4 Dark
4 Metal
4 Electric
4 Delta Rainbow

Lemme Know what you guys think. Thx!!:biggrin:

Sandslash7
12/03/2006, 08:40 AM
What if you come up against Flygon ex d DF? That's 80 damage a turn + sand damage to your Deoxys on the bench. Anything that can do 70-80 damage just runs through the deck in 4 turns(Most likely less, because you have no way to find more Deoxys). RaiEggs/Delta (a very popular deck right now)easily dispatches this deck as well, as all of your pokemon have Poke-Powers. Plus, you have no Holon Farmer to get back KO'ed Deoxys. If you refuse to add more pokemon to the deck, then I can't help you.

I do have an idea if you'd like to change your mind.

pokeking11
12/03/2006, 08:52 AM
you need some more pokemon or more recovery like holon farmer or something else you need it

The Phenom1993
12/03/2006, 11:46 AM
if you don't need help don't post your deck

add more pokemon mabey deoxys ex

Blaziken 1111
12/03/2006, 04:13 PM
What if you come up against Flygon ex d DF? That's 80 damage a turn + sand damage to your Deoxys on the bench. Anything that can do 70-80 damage just runs through the deck in 4 turns(Most likely less, because you have no way to find more Deoxys). RaiEggs/Delta (a very popular deck right now)easily dispatches this deck as well, as all of your pokemon have Poke-Powers. Plus, you have no Holon Farmer to get back KO'ed Deoxys. If you refuse to add more pokemon to the deck, then I can't help you.

I do have an idea if you'd like to change your mind.

Lose

You have weakness to flygon so it does 160 to active. 10 to bech and 10 to everyone between turns