PDA

View Full Version : Plano TX CC Report

mewsmom
02/22/2004, 07:35 PM
I just had to brag a little for my son. Dale has been playing since he was 4 (now is 8) and has only ever been able to pull of 2nd or another place untill today. My little Dale Dale took 1st in 10 & under and it wasn't easy for him. He had great opponetts (like usual for Plano) who gave him a run for his medal. So congrats to my little bud and Ryan 11-14 and Clay 15+.

ps Heather took 2nd 11-14 & 3rd for me in 15+
Had lots of fun, Cya all at the next one!!

spookees
02/22/2004, 08:50 PM
congrats to your son mewsmom.......i remember the 1st time my son won as well....(something ya never forget!)
hope to see ya at worlds.

JohnnyBlaze
02/22/2004, 09:01 PM
Congrats mewsmom. I know the feeling as well. Just wish I could win 3rd. lol :D Any winnning decklist?

old man
02/23/2004, 03:58 AM
Congrats!!!!!

What your husband? How did he do?

mewsmom
02/23/2004, 05:59 AM
Congrats!!!!!

What your husband? How did he do?

Dana didn't do as well. Clay and I both kept him from top 4. The turnout wasn't as large this time in Plano so after 4 rounds they cut to top 4 in each age group. So he didn't have a chance with 2 loses.

We missed alot of the regulars we usually see.

As for the winning decks, I'm not all that good at remember what each one played,(seeing I had to play 4 other decks myself) maybe hubby will post them all for ya later.
;)

Master Professor Birch
02/23/2004, 02:13 PM
:clap: Congratulations to Dale (Fort Worth)~~~Ryan (Rowlett)~~~Clay (Glen Rose)....... :clap:

Hope to see you guys in Sugarland on Saturday, February 28th at "Heroes Collectables". MewsMom, it is time for you to win one of these "City Championships". :thumb:

Again, congratulations to these winners and good luck in the "State Championships".

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball: