PDA

View Full Version : South Bend, IN City Championship

TheDeuce
03/17/2004, 11:37 PM
I didn't see a thread on this, so I'm just making sure...

It's gonna be held in Fantasy Games, this Saturday (3/20) @ noon, and will cost $6, right?

If yeah, then if someone could answer these questions for me I'd be very appreciative:

- What time does the place open? (Or what time should we start showing up?)
- Around how many people are expected to show up?
- Are there expected to be any extra tournaments afterwards?
- Will the prizes still be EX: Dragon, even though EX: TMvTA has been released?

Thanks.

farbsman
03/18/2004, 04:56 AM
I didn't see a thread on this, so I'm just making sure...

It's gonna be held in Fantasy Games, this Saturday (3/20) @ noon, and will cost $6, right?

If yeah, then if someone could answer these questions for me I'd be very appreciative:

- What time does the place open? (Or what time should we start showing up?)
- Around how many people are expected to show up?
- Are there expected to be any extra tournaments afterwards?
- Will the prizes still be EX: Dragon, even though EX: TMvTA has been released?

Thanks.

Actually I had a thread, but nobody had responded to it so I stopped bringing it to the top. It actually had all four City Championships I was holding in Indiana on it.

The store opens at Noon. I plan to be in the parking lot at 11:45. Don't forget, if your from Illinois or Wisconsin right now South Bend is an hour ahead of you. Most of Indiana is currently on EST

I am not sure how many people will be there. The other 2 tournaments I have had so far in Indiana 2 City Championships and have had 26 in LaGrange and 15 people in Winamac. I currently know of 8 that are going for sure. Our Prerelease we held 45 minutes East of South Bend had 47 on March 6th. So I am unsure how many we will have.

There will be no extra tournaments after the City Championships. The agreement with the store only included the main tournament. It would have cost way too much for us to run other tournaments. They are charging us per tournament we run and if I ran side events it would have cost too much to play in since I would have had to cover the cost of using the area and to cover the prizes.

The prizes will still be Dragon. We were sent prizes for all our tournaments at the beginning of February. Just as the set able to be used hasn't changed. Neither have the prizes.

All tournament information can be found on my website at http://www.cardleagues.com

Remember, if you haven't played in any of my events in Indiana I won't have your POP ID # so you will have to make sure to bring it.

AXE
03/19/2004, 03:58 PM
Everyone from team chicago will be meeting at bob evans restaurant at 8:30. It's off of i-80 at Torrence. Go 2 min. north on torrence to the first intersection and turn right at the light. it will be right there you can't miss it.

Peace
Dave III