PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: Western Mass City Championships!

babayaga
03/26/2004, 03:59 PM
Pioneer Valley Pokémon League (http://www.resistance-is-fruitful.net/pokemom/citychamps.php) web page for the full scoop,
Where: Dragon's Lair, Westfield Rd, West Springfield MA
When: March 28, registration from noon-12:45, play at 1pm
Cost: $ 5.00 includes a snack and a soda

Last chance for that first round bye and VIP package at States!

:unknown-b
TO Springfield CC

Monkey
03/26/2004, 04:32 PM
Like i said in the other posts, ill be there!!! Unless of course something drastic happens between now and Sunday...

BJJ763
03/26/2004, 08:01 PM
My oldest won't be there. Don't know why. Glad he already won a CC. Get the impression Stephen is hoping his 'buddy' will be there......

Monkey
03/27/2004, 08:27 PM
Heh, this may be a little late, but if anyone has some extra desert shammans and or crystal shards please bring them! :D Thanks!

BJJ763
03/28/2004, 08:08 PM
Well i was disappointed at the relatively low turnout - around 20 people. Thought there would be more with this being the last CC before States next week. But i know everyone had a good time.

Anyone in the area not going to the store really should. It was a nice place to play though a parking could be an issue. Or crossing the 4 laned street could be.

The event was another success - smoothely run. With the only exception of a last minute entry so that the 15 & + would have an even 8 players. :D (Guess having M2K not there to mess up the printers was a blessing :p )

Interesting that a group of older players showed up but they had Unlimited decks. A few of them decided to play with babayaga's decks.