PDA

View Full Version : Baby Mudkip, isn't it cute!

Kyogre
04/02/2004, 09:57 AM
Its the Wurmple for Water Type Pokemon!

http://www.pokeleague.com/fanartfiction/Baby-Mudkip.jpg

Yeah I know its not justified and I don't think the title should have been bolded. Any suggestions?

SuperWooper
04/02/2004, 10:16 AM
Any suggestions?

Yeah, make the weakness grass, like in teh GBA. I don't like lightning weakness on ground types, it gives Amphy too much power.

Wooper

Kyogre
04/02/2004, 10:22 AM
I could do that but if I did I would have to make his type Fighting to reflect the ground type in the game which is what makes him weak to grass.

SuperWooper
04/02/2004, 10:38 AM
I could do that but if I did I would have to make his type Fighting to reflect the ground type in the game which is what makes him weak to grass.

Not really. Wooper was weak to grass. So was Quag. I should know. I'm the SuperWooper.

Dw19 aka PinoyPower
04/02/2004, 03:19 PM
It's missing the illus, and ID Numbers and the Set Numbers and also Rarity.

Carrington388
04/02/2004, 03:54 PM
Yeah, make the weakness grass, like in teh GBA. I don't like lightning weakness on ground types, it gives Amphy too much power.You do realize that Mudkip is NOT a Ground-type, right? Lightning is pefectly appropriate for a Mudkip; however, it is not for a Marshtomp or a Swampert as those two ARE Ground-types.

Kyogre
04/02/2004, 03:58 PM

You want me to make up some random ID number for it? And some random set number for it too? B/c right now it is not planned for any Fake set.

What about the card itself. Attacks ok? Stupid? Best? Mediocre?

Ash's Pikachu
04/02/2004, 05:44 PM
And all (I think) Poliwags also had a weakness to :grass: .

I like the card.Pet the Mudkip, pet the Mudkip...

Kyogre
04/02/2004, 08:04 PM

Added those. :)

lunatone_solrock
04/03/2004, 04:28 AM
Aaaaaaaaaargh!
It's sooooo cute!
Let me squeeze it again and again and again.

Ancient Pokemon Trainer
04/04/2004, 12:00 PM
He is cute nice picture I like it.Rare holo right?Maybe it could be promo 21 if you already put the number and stuff I didn't take time to look at them.

Blaze
04/04/2004, 06:06 PM

You wouldn't have to make it:fighting:. Water is weak against grass too. Besides, Mudkip isn't even half :fighting: like Marshtomp and Swampert

Also your card doesn't have a yellow border. did you mean to do that, is it a mistake or are you not able to change the color?

Ancient Pokemon Trainer
04/05/2004, 12:20 AM
Yah we already know that Blaze all you hade to say was about the yellow thing.