PDA

View Full Version : Houston, Texas~Gym Challenge

Master Professor Birch
04/14/2004, 01:30 PM
:pokeball: Hello.....Texas....Are You Ready For This One!!!! :pokeball:

:clap: Yes in deed, this is your first chance to win an invitation to the "Pokemon World Championships" at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. The winner of each age group will receive a trip (airline tickets & hotel for two) to the "Pokemon World Championships"!!! :D Again, Master Professor Birch has came through for you. We will make a full day of Pokemon for this special event at "Heroes Collectables" in Houston, Texas. :clap:

Come join the fun, and have a chance to win an invitation to "Worlds" where you will compete for your share of the $100,000 in scholarships and many great prises. This event is open to everyone. I have already heard from "Rocketman" in Louisiana. He is bringing a bunch of players with him. I am sure that there will be plenty of players from out of state for this one. :thumb:

Come early and plan to stay all day. There will be three veeeery lucky players going to the "Pokemon World Championships" in August for free when this one is over!!!!! :clap:

Below are the details for the "Houston Gym Challenge":

1810 Dairy Ashford
Houston, Texas 77077
(281) 497-0221
www.heroescollectables.com

Date: May 8, 2004
Time: 10:00am (Registration Starts)

Entry Fee: $10.00 / $5.00-VIPs
(VIPs are players that have won a "City Championship" or "State Championship")

Prizes: 1st-8th Place (For Each Age Group)
(Age Groups: 10-Under, 11-14, & 15-Over)

Prize Break Down:

1st Place: *Receives One Box of Pokemon-e TCG "EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua" Booster Packs
*An Invitation to the "Pokemon World Championships" in August 2004
*A "Travel Award" for you and a guest (must be a parent or guardian if under 18 years old) to the 2004 World Championships
*A "Stage One VIP Package" containing a Saturday Badge to the Origins Game Fair and cool Pokemon merchandise

2nd Place: *18-Booster Packs of Pokemon "EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua"

3rd-4th Places: *9-Booster Packs of Pokemon-e TCG "EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua"

5th-8th Place: *4-Booster Packs of Pokemon-e TCG "EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua"

Everyone who registers for the "Houston Gym Challenge" receives a Gym Challenge Promo Card!!!

Tournament Format: "Modified Constructed Deck Format"

In "Modified Constructed Deck" format, you bring your own 60-card deck. The "Gym Challenges" will be using the "Age-Modified Swiss" pairing. The number of Swiss rounds will be determined by the total attenance at this event.

After the Swiss rounds are completed, there will be a cut to Single Elimination Finals for each age group. The number of players to qualify for the finals will depend upon the total attendance in their age group.

Oh yes, there will be "Decklists" to fill out and "Deck Checks" after they are filled out.

**( See the "Pokemon Floor Rules" for information about the "Mofified Format" and "Age-Modified Swiss" pairings at <www.pokemon-tcg.com> )

What To Bring: You need to bring a "Modified Constructed Deck" of 60-cards / Randomizer: Coin to flip or Dice to roll / Damage Counters / $10.00 for Entry Fee for the "Gym Challenge" / Any Extra Money for "Side Events", Food, Drinks, etc.

Side Events: "GBA: Ruby & Sapphire" Tournament (Free)
(I will email Master Trainer Jimmer to find out if there are any rule changes.)

Any other "Side Events" that you want to have, please reply on this post or email Master Professor Birch

Judges:

Head Judge: Jim "jimdaddy" Parish (Pokemon Professor & League Leader @ "Heroes Collectables")

Judge: Brian Stevenson (Pokemon Professor / Heroes Collectables)

Judge: Charles (Richard) Collinsworth (Premier Tournament Organizer for Pokemon USA, Inc & Pokemon Professor)

Contact Information: Charles (Richard) Collinsworth,
Premier Tournament Organizer for Pokemon USA, Inc.
Email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com
Phone: (972) 442-5545

ShinAkuma
04/14/2004, 01:44 PM
yes first one to reply !!!!!!!! finally some news about your tournaments :D . I can't wait til the 8th. for side events if u could get your hands on ruby & sapphire cards maybe we could get a booster draft from that set ????i will also always have an unlimited deck with me so maybe an unlimited tournamet if we can get enough people to play .... if i can think of anything else i will post it . if anyone is willing to give me a ride PM me or IM me it would be greatly appreciated. see ya later :D :pokeball:

Aggronblaster
04/14/2004, 02:31 PM
~Houston Players!!!!! and of course you Shin.~
All right invites the comp. wont be easy espeacaily from out off state but lets show them what Houstonian Players are all about!!!!!!
~Aggon~

Spectreon
04/14/2004, 02:56 PM
I wanna come, but will likely be unable... Will see what I can work out... either way, this should be a blast... more later....

Xeno
04/15/2004, 07:02 PM
Argh...no...I have my Economics Test scheduled on this day. I don't think I can make it on time but I will try my best.

~Blazi-King~
04/16/2004, 09:36 AM
Tryibg to get the money together to come down for this one too.......well see the closer the event rolls around :)

Aggronblaster
04/20/2004, 03:52 PM
I'll definetly be there and will be better than ever.

Xeno
04/22/2004, 11:54 AM
My fate is sealed, I can't make it to this event. The test is set on the 8th, 2:00PM - 5:00PM.

Aggronblaster
04/22/2004, 01:49 PM
Sorry to hear that Xeno. Why not take the test some other time?

Xeno
04/22/2004, 01:59 PM
Sorry to hear that Xeno. Why not take the test some other time?

You're talking like I truly had a choice in the matter. I don't think I can fake anything either as I need like some kind of official note.

Master Professor Birch
04/22/2004, 07:13 PM
My fate is sealed, I can't make it to this event. The test is set on the 8th, 2:00PM - 5:00PM.

~Xeno~

I too am sorry to hear that you will not be able to make this exciting event. But, there are other things in life that must go on. Good luck on your test that day. Or, Master Professor Birch could write you an official note or something like that. :clap: Or. Aggronblaster could take it for you!!!! Oh yea!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Good Luck,

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Xeno
04/22/2004, 11:08 PM
Are you also a doctor or police officer too, MP Birch? Because those are the only notes they'll take. =P And AggronBlaster taking my test will surely make my grades plummit, neh? =P

Oh well, I won't make a big deal out of this. BAR decks will have to wait in fear(or not) as my Salamence will strike another day, MWAHAHAHA*cough*! Have fun, and AggronBlaster, let me know if you need help of any kind. I got some extra cards for trade that I think you might like.

Aggronblaster
04/23/2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks and we will all weap in misery at the fact you can't go. Oh I can't stand the suspence WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! need a pasifire. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Obi_Wan
04/23/2004, 10:18 PM
Man Phillip I'm sorry to hear that. If you really try, or perhaps persuade a doctor that you are sick, then you can come. If all else fails, jump into a pool of ice for 2 hours without clothing, then go see the doctor. Surefire plan!!!lol I'll be at the tournament as well.

Cyrus
04/23/2004, 10:24 PM
Man, poor Phillip. After all the ideas you guys have thrown out, he must have died six times before hitting the ground O_O

...Don't forget, there's always Plano, Arlington, and Midwest city left! ;)

Master Professor Birch
04/26/2004, 01:21 PM
:thumb: ~Houston Is Next......On Master Professor Birch's Magical Pokemon Tour~ :thumb:

Look out Houston......He's faster than a speeding grandma.......He's able to leap onto small bugs in a single bound......Look up, into the sky...its a bird...no its a plane...yes its both....Master Professor Birch can't fly!!!! :lol: But, Master Professor Birch is on his way to Houston!!! I'll be in Houston on May 8, 2004 at "Heroes Collectables" on 1810 Dairy Ashford in Houston, Texas. This will be your first chance in the southwest United States to earn that all expense paid TRIP to the "POKEMON WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS" at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. :clap:

I can tell you now that there will be a number of players coming to invade "Heroes Collectables". I have confirmation that there will be players from the State of Louisiana, an usually large amount of players from the Dallas/Fort Worth area, players from San Antonio, and some from Oklahoma as well. When ever Pokemon players hear that there is a FREE TRIP to "WORLDS" involved, they will come out of the woodworks. :clap:

Get ready Houston, offer it, the trip, and they WILL COME!!! You have less than two weeks to fine tune your decks. You will be invaded!!! :eek:

I am working on the "Side Events" that will be held after the "Gym Challenge". Looks like we will have a "GBA: Ruby & Sapphire" and a "Unlimited Constructed Deck" tournaments. The "GBA" is free as usual. And the "Unlimited" tournament will be $5.00. Prizes will be determined by the amount of players in each tournament. Again, these will take place after the "Gym Challenge". ;)

Any more suggestions, please reply on this website or email me. I will be posting a schedule of events during the day of the "Houston Gym Challenge" as the day draws closer.

Later and GOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!

PokeMasterFlabface
04/26/2004, 02:58 PM
I'm sure this Gym Challenge is going to be packed to the bone. I think it will be fun, I just hope my brother will be able to take me this on that date. My cousins are having a Baby Shower, who cares about them... its Pokemon. :)

Master Professor Birch
04/26/2004, 03:42 PM
I'm sure this Gym Challenge is going to be packed to the bone. I think it will be fun, I just hope my brother will be able to take me this on that date. My cousins are having a Baby Shower, who cares about them... its Pokemon. :)

:clap: That's the Spirit!!! Come on!!! Plenty of fun and competition. Pokemon Rules!!! :clap:

Master Professor Birch... calms himself down....I hope to see you there. :o

Maybe Pokemon is not dead in San Antonio. VIVE....POKEMON!!! :thumb:

PokeMasterFlabface
04/26/2004, 08:21 PM
Yeah there isn't much people who play Pokemon here anymore, but I try my best to get some people into the game. It's real hard here trying to get people to play Modified, most of them don't like it because they have a lot of the old cards instead of the new. So, I'm one of the small amount of peeps here who want a Modified tourney in San Antonio. :)

Edit:

I have one question, is this is the only directions I can find on Mapquest for the location. Is this the same address as the one you posted:

1810 S Dairy Ashford St, Houston, TX 77077-4702 US

Plz reply, so I can know if this is the right address for the Houston Gym Challenge.

Master Professor Birch
04/27/2004, 07:56 AM
Yeah there isn't much people who play Pokemon here anymore, but I try my best to get some people into the game. It's real hard here trying to get people to play Modified, most of them don't like it because they have a lot of the old cards instead of the new. So, I'm one of the small amount of peeps here who want a Modified tourney in San Antonio. :)

Edit:

I have one question, is this is the only directions I can find on Mapquest for the location. Is this the same address as the one you posted:

1810 S Dairy Ashford St, Houston, TX 77077-4702 US

Plz reply, so I can know if this is the right address for the Houston Gym Challenge.

~PokeMasterFlabface~

The address is:

Heroes Collectables
1810 Dairy Ashford Road
Houston, Texas 77077
(281) 497-0221

If you need any other directions, you may contact the store. They can give you better directions than I can. Thank you for your interest in the "Houston Gym Challenge". :cool:

Master professor Birch will see if he can help with some tournaments in the San Antonio area.

Good luck and take care. :D

Master Professor Birch
04/27/2004, 08:08 AM
:pokeball: :pokeball: ~Gym Challenge Shirts~ :pokeball: :pokeball:

Master Professor Birch will have a few of the offical "Gym Challenge" T-shirts on hand to sell at the "Houston Gym Challenge" on May 8, 2004. I had to turn in the order before I could get it to "JimDaddy" to show the different leagues in Houston. Some of the players from Houston that attended the "Texas State Championship" pre-ordered these shirts through me. I have ordered a few more in all of the sizes to sell at this event. Currently, the price for sizes "S, M, L, XL" is $11.50 and the price for sizes "XXL, XXXL" is $13.00. These prices could go down but will not go up according to the number of shirts that have been ordered by all of the PTOs. :thumb:

Well, this was something that I thought that I would throw at you guys that if interested would be available at the "Gym Challenge". :D

ShinAkuma
04/27/2004, 10:02 AM
gym challenge shirts hmmmmm sounds interesting.......i might have to get one.... :D :pokeball: see ya'll there.

~Blazi-King~
04/27/2004, 10:18 AM
We'll be there unless a major catastrophe happens lol....bringing my 2 consecutive third place finishes down with me also....will be upping my game a notch or 2 for that special 2 person trip even though we are going to disney world with or without it...hahah...:).....

so yall be ready for the battle of your lives

BANGINBOX
04/27/2004, 03:23 PM
Tryibg to get the money together to come down for this one too.......well see the closer the event rolls around :)

Hey Clay, We are going down there sat morning. you are welcome to ride with us. I am picking up Shinakuma at college, other than that theres plenty of room.

Anyone who needs a ride from the arlington area send me an E-mail.

peace,
jimmy

PokeMasterFlabface
04/27/2004, 05:47 PM
~PokeMasterFlabface~

The address is:

Heroes Collectables
1810 Dairy Ashford Road
Houston, Texas 77077
(281) 497-0221

If you need any other directions, you may contact the store. They can give you better directions than I can. Thank you for your interest in the "Houston Gym Challenge". :cool:

Master professor Birch will see if he can help with some tournaments in the San Antonio area.

Good luck and take care. :D

Alright cool, thnx for the info Birch. I think it will be cool to have some tourneys going on down here in San Antonio. I'm the oldest one that plays Pokemon where I play, the kids and younger teens want some POP Tourneys going on down here. :)

BANGINBOX
04/28/2004, 04:19 PM
Hey Birch,

I was just wondering, with the amount of prize support that is going to be given away at this tourney. Have you given any consideration to the format?

More specific......

Will the elimination rounds be run 2 out of 3?
Will you run the same style of swiss rounds, cuting with ties?

Any info is appreciated.
jimmy

ShinAkuma
04/28/2004, 04:53 PM
im thinking that he will do the same as always most likely.It would probably make the tournament even longer if we had that many matches. :D :pokeball:

Aggronblaster
04/29/2004, 03:45 PM
Only a week and a half away.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/02/2004, 06:29 PM
Yay, my brother is able to take me to the Gym Challenge. I am going to bring my little sister along as well, I'm making her a Blaze variant deck. She really likes Blaziken and Fire Pokemon, so I couldn't stop her. But, I can't wait to play you guys there. I know there is going to be a lot of peeps there, but its going to be real fun. And this is my first official Pokemon tournament, I just can't wait. :)

Edit:
I just hope me and my brother don't get lost trying to find the place. We are going to leave from San Antonio early just in case, cause the drive is around 3 and half hours. :(

Master Professor Birch
05/03/2004, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=Edit:
I just hope me and my brother don't get lost trying to find the place. We are going to leave from San Antonio early just in case, cause the drive is around 3 and half hours. :([/QUOTE]

~PokeMasterFlabface~

Hey guys, I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend at the "Houston Gym Challenge". Good luck and drive carefully coming from San Antonio. I would like to speak with you at some time on Saturday about doing some tournaments in San Antonio.

Master Professor Birch
05/03/2004, 09:20 AM
:clap: :clap: ~~~Final Cut to the TOP-???~~~ :clap: :clap:

Ok, I have heard enough from players that go undefeated in their age group and then lose in the Top-??? of their age group because of bad draws and bad luck. After the "Age-Modified Swiss Rounds" are completed, we will cut to the Top-25% or even number as determined before the Swiss rounds begin and the final cut in each age group will be "MATCH PLAY". The best 2 out of three games with an one hour time limit. :eek:

Below are the rules for the "MATCH PLAY".

*Incomplete games will not count as game wins or losts.

*One hour time limit.

*If less than one game is completed when the time limit is called, the winner of that game is the player who has drawn the most prizes. If at that time the game is a "draw", then the player who takes the next prize wins the match.

*If two games are completed and the same player has won both games he/she wins the match.

*If two games are completed and each player has one win and the the third game has not started, the third game will be played as "Sudden Death" with one prize. Winner of that game is the winner of the match.

*If two games have been completed and each player has one win, the player with the most prizes taken in the third game wins the match. If the third game is a draw when time is called, the next player to take a prize wins the match.

There are some GREAT PRIZES to be awarded to the winners of each age group. This will take longer to determine a winner of each age group. But, this is the fair way to determine our winners from Houston to go to the "Pokemon World Championships". :thumb:

As soon as the Top-??? begin their playoffs, we will start the "Unlimited" and "GBA" tournaments. So if you are in the Top-??? of your age group, you probably will not get to play in the "Side Events". :nonono:

Good luck to all of the players coming to the "Houston Gym Challenge"!!!! Any comments or questions are welcome.

~Blazi-King~
05/03/2004, 09:23 AM
It Looks like we'll be there after all muwahahaha.....GL all and have safe trips down there to the big event

PokeMasterFlabface
05/03/2004, 12:56 PM
~PokeMasterFlabface~

Hey guys, I am looking forward to meeting you this weekend at the "Houston Gym Challenge". Good luck and drive carefully coming from San Antonio. I would like to speak with you at some time on Saturday about doing some tournaments in San Antonio.

Alright man, its going to be so cool at the Gym Challenge!! :)

Turbo Blastoise
05/04/2004, 07:11 AM
Yeah, can't wait!!! Match Play eh? Should be interesting so I'm looking forward to it! *goes off to tweak deck*

Master Professor Birch
05/04/2004, 07:31 AM
Yeah, can't wait!!! Match Play eh? Should be interesting so I'm looking forward to it! *goes off to tweak deck*

Remember that the "Match Play" will not be until after we start the final cut of the Top-??? of each age group. The "Age-Modified Swiss" rounds will be a single game matches as usual with a 30-minute time limit. :cool:

Let's have a HUGE crowd for this event!!! I hope that this will be the largest group of Pokemon players to attend a Pokemon tournament in Houston's history. The "Houston Gym Challenge" is for the invitations and trips to the "Pokemon World Championships". This is a high stakes tournament with excellent prizes to the winners!!! :thumb:

DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!! The "Houston Gym Challenge" will have three veeeeeerrrryyyy happppy winners when it is over. Thank you, "Pokemon USA, Inc. :clap: :clap:

Cyrus
05/04/2004, 02:29 PM
*In a Prof. Zuver style*

Patriarch swoops in, wishes the competitors good luck, and leaves as fast as he came.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/04/2004, 07:43 PM
I just hope all my cards come in before this weekend, because I really need them for my deck. My deck will totally stink without the cards. Even if I get them late, I will still go with a very bad deck. :)

Master Professor Birch
05/05/2004, 07:30 AM
~~Remember at the Houston Gym Challenge...We Will have Official Gym Challenge T-Shirts~~

On Saturday at the Houston Gym Challenge, Master Professor Birch will have the official Gym Challenge T-Shirts for sell. Some players have pre-ordered these and I will have a few extras for sell. :D I will have the artwork for the "Hidden Legends Pre-release" T-shirt there as well. You may pre-order these T-shirts on Saturday and I will have them at the "Hidden Legends Pre-release" tournament on June 5, 2004. So, come by check out these official T-shirts. :cool:

Master Professor Birch
05/05/2004, 10:12 AM
:clap: :clap: ~~Attention...Attention...VIPs~~ :clap: :clap:

If you are a "VIP", that is if you have won a "City Championship" or "State Championship", please wear your "VIP Badge" so that it will be easier to spot the "VIPs" at this event. Remember that you will get the "Red Carpet" treatment at this event. :thumb:

*VIPs get $5.00-off the entry fee to the "Houston Gym Challenge".
*VIPs get to go to the front of the line during registration.
*VIPs get to play at special "VIP Tables" for their matches.

So, please bring your "VIP Badges" with you on Saturday. :D

Thanks.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/05/2004, 02:20 PM
Man I hope I can get my hands on one of those Gym Challenge shirts, it will be so cool to have one of those. :)

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2004, 10:26 AM
Man I hope I can get my hands on one of those Gym Challenge shirts, it will be so cool to have one of those. :)

:mad: ~~There Will Not Be T-Shirts for the Gym Challenge~~ :mad:

Master Professor Birch is unhappy to announce that we will not have T-shirts for the "Gym Challenges". I have received am email from the "Main Man" of Pokemon Organized Play that states that there was not enough production time to have these T-shirts delivered on time. :mad:

But, he has stated that there will be T-shirts available at the "Hidden Legends Pre-release Tournament" in June. :thumb:

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/06/2004, 12:16 PM
Man that stinks, I hate when Nintendo is late. O well the Gym Challenges are still going to be fun anyway. :)

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2004, 12:32 PM
:clap: ~~Houston Gym Challenge-Update..."Sealed Pack" Tournament Added~~ :clap:

We will hold a "Sealed Pack Tournament" with the "EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua" Boosters for those players that do not make it to the "Single Elimination" rounds of the "Houston Gym Challenge". :)

Details are below:

*First 24-Players that do not make the "Gym Challenge" cut

*$10.00-Entry Fee

*Four Rounds of "Age Modified Swiss"

*Cut to the Top-8

*Prizes: 1st Place = 16 Booster Packs / 2nd Place = 10 Booster Packs / 3rd-4th Place = 5 Booster Packs / 5th-8th Place = 3 Booster Packs

It is getting closer to Saturday. We will have a BIG DAY of POKEMON at "Heroes Collectables" starting at 10:00am. Be there and have a fun day of Pokemon. :thumb:

Cyrus
05/06/2004, 05:36 PM
Oh my gosh... a mini gym challenge, to boot???

Your GC sounds like an all-out blast, sir. I simply cannot wait to see what you and Meganium have cooked up this July!

If I could only go to this one...oh well, mah bro's graduation comes before Pokemon =(

Xeno
05/06/2004, 05:40 PM
The test last until 5 at the longest, takes me about an hour to get back. I think I'll head to the store after the test to see who wins and participate in a few side events, it should be fun!

ShinAkuma
05/06/2004, 06:04 PM
man i can't wait . just 2 more days. i hope i figure out what to play by then. see ya there.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/06/2004, 07:13 PM
No I recieved word that my cards will not be coming b4 the day of the GC!!! My little sister got her cards, she is going to have a way better deck than me :( I have no problem making a rogue deck that may lose, I will never give up the chance to go the Houston Gym Challege.

I have one question, are the Pokemon Reversals (R/S) going to be allowed to use the Expedition rules. Wanna know so I don't put them in a deck for nothing. :)

Edit:
I can't wait to trade with some of you peeps in person and talk to you Birch. This is my first official POP Tournament, this weekend is going to be the best!!! :)

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2004, 07:17 PM
Oh my gosh... a mini gym challenge, to boot???

Your GC sounds like an all-out blast, sir. I simply cannot wait to see what you and Meganium have cooked up this July!

If I could only go to this one...oh well, mah bro's graduation comes before Pokemon =(

~Patriarch~

Your brother's graduation comes before POKEMON!!! Let's take him off the posts...let's ban him from ever posting again...Graduation before POKEMON!!!......there's no graduation before POKEMON!!! Is this blasphemy??? I heard that there is no crying in baseball, either. :mad:

Patriarch, we will miss you, man. Put on your little tie and suit and sit until God knows when...then for five seconds they announce your bro's name, he walks across the stage, and they shake hands and give him a piece or "peace" of paper. Bingo!!! There, now that you know how it is done, you can come and WIN that INVITATION and TRIP to the "Pokemon World Championships" in beautiful Orlando, Florida. :D

Oh well, bad timing sucks.

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2004, 07:29 PM
No I recieved word that my cards will not be coming b4 the day of the GC!!! My little sister got her cards, she is going to have a way better deck than me :( I have no problem making a rogue deck that may lose, I will never give up the chance to go the Houston Gym Challege.

I have one question, are the Pokemon Reversals (R/S) going to be allowed to use the Expedition rules. Wanna know so I don't put them in a deck for nothing. :)

~PokeMasterFlabFace~

If you use a Nintendo: Ruby & Sapphire card, you will go by the Pokemon USA, Inc. rules. Every card that has been reprinted by Nintendo goes by the new rules. I hope that this helps. You may bring these cards with you and ask the "Head Judge" before you turn in your decklist.

Speaking of, decklists will be filled out and decks will be checked. Players may NOT use PROXY cards!!! Players may NOT USE PROXY cards!!! If you are caught with Proxy Cards during the tournament, you will be "Disqualified". We have had problems with this before, so now ahead of time you know what is going to happen concerning "Proxy Cards".

Master Professor Birch

ShinAkuma
05/06/2004, 07:37 PM
the official ruling is the new ruling right so no matter which version of pokemon reversal we have we will be able to play it with the new ruling right ? :D :pokeball:

Master Professor Birch
05/06/2004, 07:40 PM
:clap: :clap: And Finally..... :clap: :clap:

Master Professor Birch will be leaving early afternoon on Friday to travel to Houston. I hope to see all of you Pokemon players at the "Houston Gym Challenge" at "Heroes Collectables" on Saturday. "Heroes Collectables" is an awesome gaming store!!! Master Professor Birch continues his Magical Pokemon Tour through Houston and then on to other Pokemon places. :D

If you have any more questions or requests, please reply on the "Thread" or email me before noon tomorrow. Those of you that will be traveling, please drive carefully. :)

God Bless you all and take care. :thumb:

Master Professor Birch
05/07/2004, 11:18 AM
Master Professor Birch is on the road to Houston. Others that will be driving to Houston take care and be careful. I will see you tomorrow morning.

Master Professor Birch

Cyrus
05/08/2004, 12:51 AM
*Once again, in Doug Zuver style*

The Patriarch eyes farther-off lands in Texas, as the city of Houston is burnt to ashes by the catastrophic war between the Blazikens, Rayquazas, Ninetails, and all resistence fighters. Alakazam comes to his side, just in case a spare dragon burst or two flies into his face.

PokeMasterFlabface
05/08/2004, 05:24 PM
Man for my first official tourney for me and my sis, its was pretty cool. Haven't played with that much people before, just that the ride there took a while. But, I think it was worth it. Some people actually know me now, Flabface is a name I made up and use it all the time... and for the ones that think I'm fat... I'm not!! :eek:

Cyrus
05/08/2004, 06:46 PM
Okay, a special congrats to these people:

-Jimmy, for winning it all with Mystery Mewtwo.
-Clay and Dana, for doing very well with rogue Blazamences
-Seth, for making 5th with ALAKATECH!!!! YESH!!!!

Slopz:

-Me, for not going, but only getting to hear about it from Akuma =(

ShinAkuma
05/08/2004, 06:47 PM
lol u are fat flabface and u know it lol......... great to meet someone new. see ya later. :D :pokeball: also a big CONGRADULATIONS to JIMMY and hiw MEWTWO deck and a big thanks to him for giving me a ride to the tourney and back. thanks dude i really appreciated it ! :D :pokeball: see everyone sunday at the plano gym challenge....

PokeMasterFlabface
05/08/2004, 07:13 PM
lol u are fat flabface and u know it lol......... great to meet someone new. see ya later. :D :pokeball:

Hey... you can't let anyone know my secret!! :D

But yeah it was great meeting all you, and I hope to play with you guys again soon. :)

Cyrus
05/08/2004, 07:16 PM
Flabface, any chance that you're coming down to Plano for their Gym Challenge?

PokeMasterFlabface
05/09/2004, 02:43 AM
I don't know, maybe... but the drive is like 5 hours from San Antonio. My brother had a hard time driving the 3 hours to Houston. I think it will be cool going down there and playing, but I hope I can get a ride. And I hope I finally get my cards I ordered by then. :)

Edit:
Oh wait I forgot I had a test for school on that day, I guess I won't be able to go after all. :nonono: