PDA

View Full Version : A less then perfect Milford GC Report

FireFighter095ReBorn
05/25/2004, 06:04 AM
The day started out a normal one. picked up my Ray and left for milford. After a small stip we make it there at 9:00 am. Its a quiet setting. TJ is there cleaning and getting ready. We decide to play a viudeo game and after the games we see mike(FlareStarfire) and his buddy alan. We all say hi and get ourv decks ready and i thanks to mike i get a gardy ex deck set up. I play it and loe 3 battles in a row witrh it without getting close in any of teh 3. i guess it is getting all the losses out early LOL. Here it is the deck i played, It will be alot better soon:

Phy Torture:

Pokemon:
4 raltz
4 kirlia
3 gardevoir ex
1 gardevoir r/s holo
3 wobbuffet
4 wynaut
2 dunsparce

Trainers:
3 tv reporters
3 prof.elm's training method
4 team aqua schemer
4 team magma schemers
3 rare candy's
3 professor birch
2 warp point
4 copycat

Energy:
12 physcic

This deck was a test run deck pieced together by trainers i had and mike had. As the toruney starts we get a message from bob that we are on the list my name so it is funny that it ends uop mike facing johhny blaze and me facing good ol ray(LuMaga1)

Round 1 vs Lumaga1
I rolled highter and started. This game gets off slowly. Ray gets his skitty off against my raltz and wobbuffet. I get a 1st turn hand that was workable and had one card to the gardevoir ex Ray cant get any luck in turn 2 getting a masterball and only getting a delcatty out of it. He attacks and i get my gardy up. I cant do alot against him so my attacks holds him down. he gets a 2nd masterball and again gets nothing so he gets a machamp and next turn i attak again and tahts teh game. Its sad that it ended like that but it happens.
1-0

Round 2 against mike(FlareStarfire)
This agme got off vetry quickly and mike ended up getting as fast if a start as i did. I got teh advantage and got him down to a beat up blaziken. I really felt i had him but he camne back to full out an amzuing blaziken victory. he got be back doiwn with a firestarter blaziken and at the end i coudlent do anything but attack and hope to get an extra turn but i missed the fact that he had teh chance ion the next turn to beat me which he took full advantage of. He beat my squeking by with blaziken.
1-1

Round 3 vs maria ?
I cant remmeber her last name,sorry. This was an interesting game because it was aqua vz gardyex. I got gardy up qwucik againa nd she coudlent pull a basic past electrike. i ended up again getting a 2nd turn victory with gardy. I was happy to gave a 2nd win but teh way it happened wasent as nice as it should of felt
2-1
This next round started with the round sheet having to come back because points werent given and pairing were a little off. the round starts after the correction and noone was changed. Here we go:
Round 4 vs joe pamo
This was an aqua vs gardy ex deck. This match up was a bad start for me and a good start for him. As soon as i got the gardy up he already had his kyourge up with a 2nd one ready. I had no defense against his power of aqua tricks and aqua smash. I got his first kyourge down but he was too powerful and i used my last few turns trying to hold ot but he pulled off the final battle.
2-2
We ended up going a 5th round to teh shock of some but this was a good thing for me because i win i ahve a chance at top 8

Round 5 vs matt chow
This is the sadest battle of teh day. I get a mulligan and a wobbuffet off against him. I end up losing this battle in 2 turns because i get NO basic. he wins 2nd turn. I am sorry ebcause i cant even remember matts deck. One thing i wish he didnet do is this: he asks if i was doen and before he attacked he wrote win on his paper. i felt that was bad sportmanship.
2-3

I found out by rankings i would of made top 8 if i beat him but hey matt faced mike in round ojne of top 8 so it was like a sign pulling me away from top 8. I guess i will do better in cedar grove. Got 2 packs for playing but only got a reverse holo double rainbow and the 2nd evolution od walrien.

I entered the 2nd tourney and went 2-1 losing a very close battle to steve K. I got 6 packs. I got both the cradily ex and raiko ex out of the packs. I was s happy. I neded up buying a sandstorm pack earlier and getting aggron ex so this was 3 ex's in a day. :)

I left and had wendy's with ray, johhnyblaze and his crew. Johhny got 3rd and we all chatted about how much if a great battle it was while we ate. I have 2 more chances at the trip and 1 chance at an invite so i gotta see how it all endes. See everyone in cedar grove. :D

LifeVirus7
05/25/2004, 12:37 PM
hey, nice report. i hope u win in 1 of the other 3 tourneys and get a chance for the trip!

and i didn't mean to be rude when i wrote down win so early. sorry if i offended you

FireFighter095ReBorn
05/25/2004, 01:45 PM
hey, nice report. i hope u win in 1 of the other 3 tourneys and get a chance for the trip!

and i didn't mean to be rude when i wrote down win so early. sorry if i offended you

Thanks for the apoligy. i never say stuff like that to the palyer. i usually brush it off its just i have never had that happene before so i had to bring it up. Good luck in the next toruneys you play in and hopefully one day we will battle again.