PDA

View Full Version : ray ex q sally ex q and jolteon*

dragonfire
06/23/2008, 01:13 PM
i have ray ex q sally ex q and jolteon* on ebay all for $15.00 all in near mint what should i revise it for

Mew*
06/23/2008, 02:35 PM
Just leave it be. Those are three hot cards, and they'll definitely get a few bids at that price.

Seems like you're getting impatient since a day and an hour has gone by and no bids... but man you have nearly nine days to go! Most of the bidding on auctions takes place in the last hour (for me when I bid it takes place in the last five seconds :wink:).

You really don't ever have to do the ten day listing unless it is some rare unique item that only a few people would be searching for. This you could have done a five day listing. So just be patient and watch the bids flow in on that last day!

Good luck with them!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

WOAH hold up man... you made the title: POKEMON ULTRA RARE CARDS....

that is really bad, people looking for Rayquaza Salamence and Jolteon won't find it!

Make sure to change the title. I would go with this: SALAMENCE & RAYQUAZA EX JOLTEON STAR pokemon cards HOLO

That title exactly meets the limit. You could replace the word holo with LOT in the title, might help more people find it. Hurry up and change it before anyone bids on it!

dragonfire
06/23/2008, 03:21 PM
ok i changed the title