PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma: "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release / August 28, 2004

Master Professor Birch
06/11/2004, 07:38 AM
:clap: ~~School Is Back In Session..."FireRed-LeafGreen" Pre-release...Learn All About It!!!~~ :clap:

YES!!! Finally, the set that we have been waiting for!!! Will there be a "Charizard ex" in this set??? Stay tuned as time grows near.

On August 28, 2004 in Midwest City at the best gaming shop in Oklahoma, "FireRed~LeafGreen" will make its debut in the State of Oklahoma. Roger Stillwell of "THE GAME" will be hosting for Master Professor Birch the Pre-release Tournament for "FireRed~LeafGreen". :cool:

We have over two months before this Pre-release Tournament, but it is so GOOOOD and BIGGGG that I need two months to start telling about it. Stay tuned and I will keep posting details as I receive them from Pokemon USA, Inc.

Take care for now and I will see you on Saturday at the "Hidden Legends" Pre-release Tournament at "THE GAME". :thumb:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

super goku ken
06/11/2004, 07:46 AM
Is there going to be one in Houston TX. Master Professor Birch ???

Master Professor Birch
06/11/2004, 08:04 AM
Is there going to be one in Houston TX. Master Professor Birch ???

~super goku ken~

Yes, there will be a "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament in Houston. It is scheduled for Sunday, August 29, 2004 at "Heroes Collectables". I will post a thread on it on Monday of next week.

Master Professor Birch

old man
06/11/2004, 09:35 AM
Are yoy going to fly between the 2 cities MP Birch?

Looks like MP Birch needs another BIG THANKS once again and an even BIGGER THANKS for going all those miles in a weekend to put on Okc's & Houston's events.
That's gotta be around 1000 miles in the wekend just for these 2 events!

Master Professor Birch
06/11/2004, 11:22 AM
Are yoy going to fly between the 2 cities MP Birch?

Looks like MP Birch needs another BIG THANKS once again and an even BIGGER THANKS for going all those miles in a weekend to put on Okc's & Houston's events.
That's gotta be around 1000 miles in the wekend just for these 2 events!

~old man~

I think that I figured around 1100-1200 miles. The only other weekend to host this Pre-release Tournament is on the weekend of August 21-22, 2004. And we all know that is the weekend for "Worlds" in Orlando, Florida. What's a PTO to do, but travel all of those miles for his players.

Master Professor Birch

super goku ken
06/11/2004, 01:57 PM
are you mad Master Professor Birch about toy r us trun you down for help and are you going to go anyway to toy r us.

Master Professor Birch
06/11/2004, 08:22 PM
are you mad Master Professor Birch about toy r us trun you down for help and are you going to go anyway to toy r us.

~super goku ken~

This is not a good post for the "Oklahoma FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament. It should be posted on the thread about "Toys-R-Us". But, to answer you, yes I am going to that "Toys-R-Us" and get my promo and play a few games with the locals.

Master Professor Birch

Master Professor Birch
07/18/2004, 08:34 PM
All Righty, just six more weeks until the new "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release in Midwest City.....Can you say "Charizard ex"!!!!! Can't wait for that card to be release!!!

We will be taking more pictures at each Premier Pokemon Tournament in the coming months. So, please say "Got To Catch Them All".

Take care.

Master Professor Birch

MrMeches
07/18/2004, 08:39 PM
Sweetness!!! Is Gengar EX in this set..... We aregoing to do everything we can to get there.. as long as MrsMeches sez its ok.... *whip cracks*

Whicker
07/18/2004, 09:09 PM
I'm really excited about this set
therefore, I'm definately going to be there

TylerM
07/20/2004, 08:45 PM
Everyone in Oklahoma should be in this....I really can't wait....Already got a deck come together!

Master Professor Birch
07/31/2004, 08:08 PM
:cool: "Ok...Guys...Give Me The Ideas" :cool:

It is only one month away from the next "Pre-Release Tournament", "Fire~Red / Leaf~Green". Start sending to me your ideas on what "Side Events" that you would like Master Professor Birch to have at your "Pre-Release". :D

I will post the "Side Events" on Friday, August 6, 2004 on this "thread". :cool:

Thank you in advance. :thumb:

Whicker
07/31/2004, 09:27 PM
let us do a draft for a side event
fun, fun, fun

either that, or a Modified tourney so I can go around kicking everyone's butt!!!!
lol, kidding about that last part

Master Professor Birch
08/06/2004, 05:56 PM
:) :D ;) ~~~Side Events~~~ :) :D ;)

Here are the "SIDE EVENTS" for the "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament with Entry Fees:

10:30am--GBA Tournament-FREE (Level-50 Pokemon / If FireRed & LeafGreen Games are out they too with the Ruby & Sapphire are legal)

3:00pm--Modified Constructed Deck-$5.00 (EON Modified / The Rules Do Not Offically Change until September 1st)

3:00pm--Booster Draft-$15.00 (As always get more of the new cards and lots of prizes)

This should take up our time at "The Game" for this Saturday. Thanks again, to Roger Stillwell for the use of his store.

I will see you on August 28, 2004. Good luck to all of the players that will be attending "WORLDS 2004" in Orlando, Florida.

PS: Be sure to get an autograph Professor Birch card at Worlds. I will be signing in GOLD.

PSS: I will post a list with time frames for all of the events that will be happening at this Pre-release by Monday.

old man
08/07/2004, 04:01 AM
For the main event, how much is the entry fee & what time does registration start for this?

Master Professor Birch
08/08/2004, 12:23 PM
:clap: :clap: ~~~FireRed-LeafGreen: Schedule of Events~~~ :clap: :clap:

Below is the schedule for the " FireRed~ LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament:

10:00am-10:45am: Registration for "FireRed~LeafGreen Pre-release Tournament" (Entry Fee-$15.00), "Theme Deck Challenge" ($15.00-Entry Fee) & "GBA Tournament" (Entry Fee-FREE) :D

10:30am: "GBA Tournament" Starts

11:00am: "FireRed~LeafGreen Pre-release Tournament" Starts

1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch

As Soon As The Top ??? Start Play: Registration for Side Events :cool:

3:00pm: Modified Constructed Deck Tournament (Entry Fee-$5.00) & "FireRed~LeafGreen Booster Draft Tournament" (Entry Fee-$15.00) Start

Finish will be after the "Top-8" and "Bottom-???" have concluded.

Any Questions, please reply here or email or call MP Birch. I am looking forward to the new year to start with this Pre-release. Start working on those "Ratings".

Good luck to all players at "Worlds".

email: retnuhd1999@yahoo.com
phone: (972) 442-5545

Master Professor Birch
08/12/2004, 05:23 PM
~~Attention...Attention...Attention~~

This will be the last tournament that you will be able to use your "VIP Discount" to enter. All "VIPS" will receive a $5.00-discount on the "FireRed~LeafGreen" Pre-release Tournament. :D

I will have the "FireRed~LeafGreen" T-shirts on sale at the tournament also. They will cost $12.00 each. Those of you that will be attending "WORLDS" in Orlando, Florida. If you would like your T-shirt at that time, please reply on this thread or email me with your size and I will bring it to you at "Worlds". :thumb:

Again, good luck to all of the players that will be attending "WORLDS". Master Professor Birch will be over the "Side Events" at "Worlds". Come by and visit with me any time on Saturday or Sunday. Bring those "Professor Birch" cards and I gladly sign them for you with the Official Worlds signature that you will only be able to get at "Worlds". :cool:

Master Professor Birch
08/18/2004, 06:23 PM
~~~This Is Just a Reminder~~~

Master Professor Birch will be leaving for the "Pokemon World Championships" early Friday morning. The plane leaves at 6:50am. I am looking forward to seeing everyone that will be at Worlds. :D :cool:

I have opened a few boxes of the "FireRed~LeafGreen" booster boxes. This has to be the best art and graphics on the cards that I have ever seen. They are awesome!!!! I can't wait for the Pre-release at "THE GAME" on August 28th. I know that you will agree with MP Birch that these are the BEST yet!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Master Professor Birch
08/25/2004, 03:50 PM
:nonono: :D :eek: :cool: ~~~Game-On~~~ :cool: :eek: :D :nonono:

Those of you that got the chance to attend "Worlds" in Orlando, Florida this past weekend will agree with Master Professsor Birch that this is the most outstanding set of Pokemon cards that Nintendo has released to this date!!! You do not want to miss out on this chance to get your hands on these cards on Sunday. All of your favorite Pokemon are back in this set!!!

I hope to see you on Saturday at "THE GAME" at Heritage Park Mall at 6713 East Reno. Take care and good luck at the Pre-release.

If you have any questions, please reply on here, email, or call me at the information below.

Email<retnuhd1999@yahoo.com>
Phone: (972) 442-5545

MrMeches
08/26/2004, 04:39 PM
This is the Greatest Set and the Art is UNBELIEVABLE!! We get to come and join the Festivities in OK!!

What is the Full address again Birch so that I can Mapquest it? Thanks!! And see everyone there!! Hopefully this time I will win one Game!

TylerM
08/26/2004, 07:41 PM
w00t!!!!2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

old man
08/27/2004, 07:43 AM
MrMeches - In case you haven't got it yet the address is
The Game
6713 E. Reno
Midwest City, OK 73110

Master Professor Birch
08/27/2004, 09:55 AM
MrMeches - In case you haven't got it yet the address is
The Game
6713 E. Reno
Midwest City, OK 73110

~MrMeches~

"THE GAME's" phone number is (405)737-2324.

Thanks as usual, "old man", for your help!!!

MP_Birch

Master Professor Birch
08/27/2004, 10:46 AM
~~Attention...Attention...Attention~~

Along with the "Pre-release Promo", Master Professor Birch will giving out the promo card that was handed out at "Worlds '04" at "Pokemon Rocks America". This is the "Tropical Wind" #026 promo card.

Good luck tomorrow at the "FireRed/LeafGreen" Pre-release.

MP Birch

TylerM
08/27/2004, 03:50 PM
Tropical Wind??Whats that do?w00t!!18 MORE HOURS!!!!!

MrMeches
08/27/2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks Old Man and MPB... will see you there tomorrow!!

old man
08/29/2004, 03:19 AM
Congrats to all the winners & a big thank you to everyone that played.
I saw several new faces & that's a very good thing. Another good thing is the same people who normally win & do well in this didn't do as good as normal & there were some new faces on the winners.
We had 49 for the main event & 26 for the booster draft.

One last giant thank you to MP Birch for making his way here to hold the event for us!