4 Bebe's Search
4 Roseanne's Research
3 PlusPower
2 Warp Point
2 Time-Space Distortion
1 Night Maintenance

Energy(16)
16 Water

Ok so I've been testing Kingdra with a Metagross tech for a while now and I like it. It's more of my playing style and gears more towards the spread aspect of Kingdra than the energy discarding one (as apposed to Alakazam). Anyways, here's a quick overview of the Pokemon.

~Kingdra~
Obviously the main attacker here. Try to get a Kingdra out T1 or T2 and start spreading before your opponent can even set up. It also has a heafty 130 HP which is awesome considering how fast it is.

~Metagross~
A tech I like to use. It's Poke-Power is flippy but if you get heads it can be devistating. After 1 snipe to a Claydol if you can manage to bring it up, Kingdra has just enough to KO it the next turn and hopefully kill your opponent's consistancy. Its also great for picking off your opponent's basics before they can set them up.

~Cresselia Lv. X~
This thingy also helps with spreading the damage. It also acts as a PlusPower every turn, allowing me to 2HKO other 130 HP Pokemon (such as opposing Kingdras). But also while your opponent tries to put you within 2HKO range by using PP/Buck's, you can use that one turn to heal and give you an extra turn of attacking which can really save you.

~Claydol~
I think we all know what he's for. The consistancy and draw power that Claydol adds is just amazing and he is a must in most every deck.

~Chatot~
A decent starter with his free retreat and attack and gives me a 56% chance instead of a 50% of startering with a Pokemon I want. But he also acts as a Claydol in attack form (kinda) which can come in really handy considering that Alakazam lock is going to be the next big thing.

Thanks for looking any and all advice is welcome unless you're gonna say

-1-0-1 Metagross
-1-1 Cresselia Lv. X
-1 Chatot

+1-0-1 Alakazam
+3 Trainers

In which case don't bother posting

xgearsx
08/11/2008, 06:09 PM
you cant even attack with cressy you have all water energys
also in a kingdra deck I wouldnt put any less than 18 energys