PDA

View Full Version : NJ Gym Challenge

ChristianOrtiz
07/13/2004, 09:43 PM
Well my day was a good one I woke up early to meet my friends so we could go to NJ so when I got to where I was supposed to go one person was there. So me my brother and a guy named caleb waited for the rest of the group.So every one came in about 20 min and we were waiting for kenneth (nyc Dark dragon)to show. Took him 35 min to show so we were running late. we get th the path and it leaves so we wait 20 min for another one to show up. We stop at hoboken and waited more for the cars to take us to TIMEWARP so there were 3 cars and we get there we register and wait. It started at 1:15 because of a computer error.So we start the tournament.

My Deck(bar)

4x torchic
2x Combusken
3x blaziken
1x blaziken EX
2x Electrike
2x Manectric
2x Skitty
2x Delcatty
2x Dunsparce
1x Rayquaza Ex
3x Pro. Oaks Research
2x Town
3x warp points
3x Rare candys
4x Oracle
4x Tv reporters
4x electric energys
16x fire energys

Round-1 For got name (swampert)

The biginning I got out my dunce, delcatty, and 2 blaziken on my 4th turn so all I needed was manetric and ray but i got out the manetric and not the ray by his fifth turn he had out his swamperts and wobbufet
so he started taking out my pokemon and hes down to his last prize and I have 2 prizes left a manectric with 3 energys and and him with a suicune ex. He energy flips my electric energy to my delcatty so im n a jam with no electric energys in my hand im screwed. So i look at my bench and i see a electrike with a electric energy so i power shift the energy from electrike to manectric and knock out his suicune ex to win.

1-0

Round-2 Eli (Bar)

This is one of my friends thats goes to the pokemoncenter league.I had a crapy hand just a electrike and he got out blaziken in two turns to win.

1-1

Round-3 Mike (bar)

All I know is that he sucked with a bar deck so i beat him 1...2..3...

2-1

Round-4 Lawrence (bar)

He came with us to timewarp.I started out good a dunce and a electrike so I got my pokemon out fast and quick. he had a slow start and when he got all of his pokemon out my blazikenex was powered up and I took Out his pokemon 1 by 1 to win.

3-1

Round-5 Forgot the name again (bar)

I remembered this guy at the pokemon center he bet nyc dark dragon at the nyc gym challenge.So I was confident that I would win. He had a hard time getting his pokemon out and so was I so when a couple turns came i got what i need a full set up blaze, manetric, and blex and one by one picked off his pokemon and beat him.

4-1

finalists- Me ,eli,kenneth, frankie, and 4 other guys
Finals round 1 match 1of 3
me vs forgot his name

he was using bar and so was I and I got a dunce,2 energys,a POR, blex,rare candy and a manetric.
he had a torchic.I SAR with dunce and got a electric and 2 torchics. he had nothing then I got my blex powered up and ended it.

finals Round 1 Match 2 of 3

He forfited so i didnt play him

Finals Round2 Match 1 of 3
Me V.S. Frankie Durso

My friend from the pokemon center. I started out good and started to get a Energy flux for about 9-10 turns and he got his pokemon set up and beat me

Finals Round 2 match 2 of 3
started out good and we each had our set up and I started the kos and i won.

Finals Round 2 match 3 of 3

had a bad start in the begining and took advantage of it. he beat me

Over all I had a good time and Thankyou for reading this Next time Ill try to win the GymChallenge
and go to worlds.

Pablo
07/13/2004, 09:55 PM
aint this a bit outdated?

Cyrus
07/13/2004, 11:35 PM
Maybe he just wants to scare anybody who's going to worlds without nerve =P

EternalFire
07/14/2004, 12:00 AM
Don't mind him... He always do these things, last.... (sadly)
He won't even make worlds anyway, so no worry there!
"You need to get up to speed, ok? Stop living in the past.... :) "

Chewie
07/14/2004, 04:15 AM
Come on go easy on espeonchris . The travel back home and we all have other things to do.

This sometimes makes you a little tardy in posting items.