PDA

View Full Version : Garden City, MI FR/LG PR- 8/29

SomethingElse
08/07/2004, 06:53 AM
Date:August 29, 2004
Tournament Play Area
1858 Middlebelt Road
Garden City, Michigan 48135 Call Pandemonium at (734) 427-2451

Time:Registration is 9 AM - 10 AM. Play begins immediately after registration ends.
Tournament Structure: Age Modified Swiss. Age brackets are 10 and Under, 11 - 14 and 15+.

Format:When you register and pay your admission fee, you’ll be given six (6) booster packs of Fire Red/Leaf Green Booster Packs to build your deck. Energy cards are available from the tournament organizer. These cards are yours to keep, regardless of how well you do in the tournament.
Scoring:Players receive 3 points for each TCG win and 1 point for each TCG draw.
Cost:$20

There is no preregistration for this event. For more information please email Professional Event Services here (questions@professional-events.com).

Prizes:Prizes are awarded to the top players in each age category, reflecting the age categories of 15+, 11-14, and 10 & under.

1st Place
1 Box of Pokémon-e TCG: FR/LG booster packs

2nd Place
18 Pokémon-e TCG: FR/LG booster packs

And remember, everyone gets to keep the cards from the packs they received for the tournament, as well as an FR/LG Prerelease Promo Card.

- Pandemonium is located less than 5 miles from Metro Detroit Airport. There are many hotels in the vicinity, many with a wide range of prices. Contact Pandemonium and ask them to suggest a hotel in your price range.

- We are holding this event in the Tournament Play Area of Pandemonium. The Tournament Play Area is over 4,000 square feet, and Pandemonium is over 10,000 square feet.

- Check MapQuest (http://www.mapquest.com/)for directions! Site Details:Tournament Play Area

Didn't know if there was any info before, so i just decided to put this up with the same stuff as before, didn't put side events just in case there weren't or anything like that, and since i didn't see one of these posted yet, i decided to get one up for you all trying to go ;)