2 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Moonlight Stadium
2 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball

Energy - 11
4 Call Energy
7 Water Energy

Strategy - Absol start to throw away their hand. Get Giratina LvX and Empoleon LvXs onto my bench so I can control their hand. If I have 2 Empoleon LvX out I can remove 4 cards from their hand per turn. Giratina LvX makes them get rid of a card if they want to attack. Ambipom is the main attacker. Here's its attack:

:colorless:colorless Charity Tail 80
Your opponent may discard 2 cards from their hand. If they do, this attack's base damage is 10 instead of 80.

David's Confused Pokedad
04/09/2009, 03:51 PM
It's fun when it works but when people get a hold of Uxie or Claydol that get going again . If you can shut that off it could work. Not sure how to pack it in but 4 Misprit and 2-1 Palkia G X could do the trick. That takes 7 more cards so maybe no pokedex and then ???

trog
04/09/2009, 04:11 PM
Great idea! My son came up with and played a version of this last year for awhile (minus the Giratina of course). Always seemed a bit slow. With all of the new ways to speed up decks it might just work.

natizardblast
04/09/2009, 04:37 PM
why not the PT Ampharos shuts down claydols and a few Mesprits to stall the Uxies. that way even if they get the stuff they cant do anything with it.