PDA

View Full Version : kevin-'s new and imporve RS+ Gardevoir deck :)

kevin-
08/26/2004, 01:39 AM
I never really post my "real" decks up on these forums but this is still very early in its experimental stages, and besides that, Im really bored.

4x Ralts
3x Kirlia
2x Gardevoir
2x Gardevoir-ex
2x Pidgey
1x Pidgeotto
2x Pidgeot
2x Chinchou
2x Lanturn (Hidden Legends)
4x Dunsparce

3x Stevens Advice
3x Rare Candy
3x Pokemon Reversal
2x VS Seeker
2x Warp Point
2x Magnetic Storm
2x Celio's Network
2x Professor Oak's Research
1x Energy Recycle System

4x Double Rainbow Energy
3x Lightning Energy
9x Psychic Energy

Ok

- Lanturn (Hidden Legends). This thing kills Blastoise-ex 1 shot with just DRE and energy. You just leave it on the bench and when someone dies the energy just goes on to Lanturn, send it up, search for a DRE and kill Blastoise-ex.

- Gardevoir. I pick Garde because its still a power house even without Boost. When Boost comes back Ill put it back in. I was debating on either to lower my Garde-ex to 1 because theres no boost but then what happens if its in the prizes?

- Pidgeot. Even though Pidgeot is a stage 2 I think its worth it. Its just like how Blaziken use to have Ampharos. Searching for anycard in your deck is just sooo broken.

- Energy Recycle System. This is the only way I can recover my energies. I want to add another one but I dont know what to take out.

Please leave comments and what you guys think I should change.

NamelessLamness
08/26/2004, 03:33 AM
hey Kev, lemme see what I can do for ya

3 reversals? didja run 3 at Worlds? cuz if ya did stick to it, if not figure out a way to put in a 4th

the pokemon set up is great so dont touch that but I dont see a way to throw in another Recycle System without taking out an energy...then again, is 4 DRE needed? anyways the deck as it is is fine, just playtest it in different forms (move some trainers and energies around) to see what works

SuperWooper
08/26/2004, 05:47 AM
3x Stevens Advice
3x Rare Candy
3x Pokemon Reversal
2x VS Seeker
2x Warp Point
2x Magnetic Storm
2x Celio's Network
2x Professor Oak's Research
1x Energy Recycle System

Drawing: 5
3 Steven's Advice
2 POR

Searching: 2 (Pidgeot doesn't count, just like Delcatty doesn't count)
2 Celio's Network

And of course 2 VS Seeker to use them all over again.

You've got a virtual total of 9 drawing/searching in your deck. There is something incredibly wrong with that picture.

~Wooper (Sorry about that misprint on the PokeGym representatives post! I fixed it up and soon as I could. So sorry!)

Medium Kevin
09/04/2004, 12:57 AM
are you really going to take the advice from NamelessLamness?!
ill take a look at this deck later