View RSS Feed

P_A

1. Thank you for not posting the same point over and over!

Gotta love it! That was the exact phrase above my latest blog addition! Me? repeating myself? Me? Repeating myself? Never! Never!

Yeah, I love humour. I love it so much I wish there was more of it in my life. I'm thankful for every little bit of it. My daughter wrote down a great sentence a while back and showed it to me. It's so true that I have to bring it here, and show you:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away. ...

Updated 07/28/2010 at 07:19 PM by P_A

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Beauty and the planet of the apes.

Hey, sorry for the mangled blog title, but I thought it might catch your eye. This is so weird, but then again at times, so am I. Well, after reading my latest idea, maybe you'll agree with my last statement!

Lately I've found myself being a little less than George of the Jungle happy. Hey, normally I'm no cry-baby, nor would I want to be the grumpy old fart that everyone ignores at a party and hopes will go away. So I've sorta challenged myself to see if I can come up with at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Time, love and tenderness.

If you can get that musical reference .... good for you.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Those of you who have read some of my earlier blogs, have seen a bit of history of how I and my son started into pokemon, moving from collectors at a flea market, to early pokemon league goers, to league leaders, and early professors, to "Master" Professors under WOTC, then under POP we got to be professors, League leaders. I was also able to be a tournament organizer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. P_A's story of how I got to where I am today.

So here I am, with little to no knowledge of the game, and only about 3 actual games under my belt heading off to a pokemon store with my son and daughter in tow. LOL, boy what a learning experience! I get in there (it was held on the second floor of a mall), and kids were running up and down the hall screaming what they got in their packs. Now as collectors, we're thinking that this is a great place since very few packs were opened in the flea market, so we walk in, and buy some packs. However ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Snappy? We don' need no steenkin' snappy!

My son and daughter talked to me one day about this new craze that seemed to be getting all the kids at school all gaga - a thing called pokemon cards. Apparently there was a show we could watch on Saturday morning which in some weird way had something to do with it all. Let me tell you - I had my doubts.

We ended up at a local flea market on a Sunday morning, and low and behold a vendor there had some - both booster packs and singles. I was later to learn that the cards were from ...

Updated 07/13/2010 at 02:58 AM by P_A

Categories
    Uncategorized