View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Happy to be Alive

My blog is going to be very short today.

Why is nearly every Oshawott toy look like he's really really upset with life? I'm talking about the ones with an upside down V for a mouth- seriously, is life really that rough for a sea otter??

Updated 08/08/2011 at 09:13 AM by djjoe227

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Source

I decide not to post on some threads for one reason- they're just too damn long!

And it's not that I don't want to read threads (I do), or that I don't want to post my opinion (I wish I could). It's that more than likely my opinion will not help; more often than not, most angles have been beaten to a bloody pulp by the time I decide to post.

So let me say my peace here, and you (reading this blog), can apply it to pretty much any topic in any forum. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Catcher and the EX Mechanic

So everyone and their mother has been hyping catcher. So much i'm just gonna stay away. Inc 4 RH. What i'm more concerned about is the new EX pokemon. I think that this is going to be the real game changing mechanic not picking your opponents bench. With consistent turn 2 setups, almost entire decks being used up, and insane draw and soon to be recovery I see games flying by at lightning speed in the next few sets. With early game dominated by catcher if you throw out your EX and baby pokemon your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DMO in English!

I'm so excited for Digimon Masters to be finally coming out in English! It's going to be awesome from what I've read and seen!
    For those of you who want to join in on this awesome game, here's the link! http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Game of Luck or a Game of Skill?

Let me start by definitions:

Luck- in relation to Pokemon, it's an undetermined statistic that affects how in-game mechanics will affect a certain result at a given time.

Examples: Drawing a trainer card that helps with a card combo; Flipping a Coin Correctly; Having certain cards prized

Skill- Playing cards to decrease the probability of undesired luck.

Examples: Playing a trainer card that helps with a card combo; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast