View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Pojo's Pokemon CotD - Rayquaza C

Rayquaza C
    Supreme Victors
    Holo Rare

As we saw, Rayquaza C Lv. X has the potential to be an extremely dangerous card. In a deck that's based completely around it (and runs well), the card can consistently do 200 damage! While its HP may not have been the most amazing thing in the world, causing the card to lose value in a format where its ability to stick around for a few turns is key, it really poses a threat in the current metagame. That's the Level X card, however. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Prepping for VGC 2010 - Training in Emerald Part 2

Well, it is a new Tournament year. And with a new tournament year is a new Video Game Championship Series.

ph33r t3h p1Ka

Last time i covered my Regi's battle tactics, and now i will be covering the Lati twins.

These two pokemon, Latias and Latios, where introduced in Ruby and Sapphire and then again in emerald. These pokemon where greatly used in last years VGC tournaments as they boast some absolutely amazing stats.

They are quite literally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh, no, I invented that deck.

Every once in a while some row busts out around here with people bickering about who 'invented' a deck first.

These are the dumbest arguments on the planet.

Top 5 Reasons Why This Is Dumb
    1. One list differs from another as rose differs from rose. Some look the same, but one smells great and the other really stinks.
    2. Most archetype decks are obvious.
    3. It doesn't matter that you invented weedle-dunsparce-torkoal.
    4. On the Internet no one knows whether you got that
    Categories
    The Plateau
  4. So, you think you want to Judge?

I asked this guestion to one of my long time friends a few weeks ago.

We were discussing the Judging Staff for the 2011 Battle Roads Spring series. This friend is a long time player and has worked with us as a runner forever. He is willing to do anything to help out the event, and I mean anything.

We used to refer to him a Slave Boy, but now we call him Zebra Boy, mainly beacause we have him wear a referee shirt while he is running for us so he can be seen easily by ...
    Categories
    Judging
  5. Why I am falling out of love with the Pokemon TCG

I was watching the newest episode of Prof-It, a show that I never miss an episode of and praise J-Wittz for doing, when a bunch of negative feelings towards the game started to flood my thinking.

1) All the different types are cool but it really just turns the game into a Rock/Paper/Scissors game. I've gone back and forth on the idea of weakness, but I feel it does more to hurt the game than to better it. I think it is because:
    a) There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast