View RSS Feed

P_A

Beauty and the planet of the apes.

Rate this Entry
Hey, sorry for the mangled blog title, but I thought it might catch your eye. This is so weird, but then again at times, so am I. Well, after reading my latest idea, maybe you'll agree with my last statement!

Lately I've found myself being a little less than George of the Jungle happy. Hey, normally I'm no cry-baby, nor would I want to be the grumpy old fart that everyone ignores at a party and hopes will go away. So I've sorta challenged myself to see if I can come up with at least 3 things each day that I'm thankful for. I may not post every day, and I bet not everyone will agree with me, nor can I promise I won't be boring, but hopefully I can inject a bit of humor into at least MY day. Why don't you give it a try, and read on. You never know, it might be Mission Impossible, .... or Jeepers Creepers, I could be Finding Nemo. Next thing you know, I could be Gone with the Wind. Let's see what happens.

Well, first of all, I gotta give credit where credit is due. I'm extremely thankful for .... oops, I guess I gotta keep it PG. Just kidding. I was gonna say storms - thunder storms specifically. Man I love to turn out the lights, and watch out the windows at the light show. Believe it or not, I sleep best when there's a thunderstorm going on - beats me why, but hey, it's a Garret thing. Looks like there's gonna be one tonight. ..... ZZZZZzzzzzz. Ummm, yeah, I guess you didn't believe me, eh? Humph, you honestly don't wanna see the video.

The Flintstones. I haven't watched them in years, but when I was a kid, Saturday morning cartoons just weren't the same without the Flintstones. Especially the episode with the Gruesomes. What a classic.

Duct tape. I just can't stress enough the wonderful uses of that versatile tool. Gotta love it when you can even make a sailboat out of it! That and tie up your cow with it. Good luck with that one. Listen kiddies, don't try that at home.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments