View RSS Feed

P_A

Thank you for not posting the same point over and over!

Rate this Entry
Gotta love it! That was the exact phrase above my latest blog addition! Me? repeating myself? Me? Repeating myself? Never! Never!

Yeah, I love humour. I love it so much I wish there was more of it in my life. I'm thankful for every little bit of it. My daughter wrote down a great sentence a while back and showed it to me. It's so true that I have to bring it here, and show you:

Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

I don't know who originally wrote that, but it's certainly true, and reminds me to search for the fantastic in the everyday. Can you imagine life without those fantastic breathtaking moments? What a boring existance - what a drag. Today, I'm thankful for being able to walk without assistance - cuz some days it's not quite so easy to do! I'm also thankful for my hair - yeah, stupid thing to be thankful for, right? Well, my dad was bald as a cue ball by the time he was 40. I'm close to 48, and have a nice full head of hair, even though it's short. So take that Dad! Na, na na na na . And I'm thankful that I'm on a site like this where I can help out, and still be silly at times whenever I want to. Oh, and I love fireflies too! Me, repeat myself? Never.

Oh man, I gotta edit this blog. The reason why I'm thankful to be able to walk unassisted is that lately I've been working on shingling my roof. One other thing I'm thankful for is safety harnesses. I fell, but didn't fall off the roof due to doing the work with a saftey harness on. So yeah, I got up pretty sore today, but at least I got up. Yeah, lots to be thankful for today.

Updated 07/28/2010 at 07:19 PM by P_A

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments