View RSS Feed

DjJoe's Rants

Rate of Availability

Rate this Entry
I'm playing through the Platinum version.

Thing is, I missed all of those events- I can no longer get Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, Rotom's forms (without transfering to B/W of course), and many other Generation legendaries- Mew (I'd have to get 999 pokemon in my D/P and use Ranch), Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy.

Why must these be so hard to find? Granted, I have a glitched version of all of these in my brother's game, each holding the key item to unlock their events (although I'd rather no resort to that), but why must I be put through the trouble?

I wouldn't even mind, really, buying the Wonder Card for each for $1. They're not allowed in major tournaments anyway, why don't they re-release them on the Nintendo Online Store or something?

It's very nerve-racking to be struggling here, but I mean look at it this way- if you really want Jirachi, Celebi, or Deoxys, you could get them in the card game VERY EASILY. Their pull rate is high, making their "Legendary" status not so Legendary...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Correction- The pokemon on my brother's game were hacked from Japan to hold their respective items. Example: A YELLOW Arceus was holding the Azure Flute. I was told to take it off of it, go to the place where I fought Dialga/Palkia, and use the item.

That was not the case. The same situation occurred with the Member Card and Oak's Letter.

Disclaimer: Yes, I completed the sidequests in getting the legitimate Cresselia, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, and Palkia already. I have beaten the Elite Four the first time, but not the second.