View RSS Feed

DjJoe's Rants

Rewards...FINALLY!

Rate this Entry
I got my POP Rewards in. Finally!

I was starting to think that it was a myth, having joined last year in November and not recieving anything for over a full YEAR.

I got...

2x Call Energy
2x SP Radar
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Super Scoop Up
4x Rainbow Energy
1x COL Basic Energy (each)

Not Bad at all!

Free is Free
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Pokemon Collector as a player rewards is nice, it's just too bad it isn't the level 1 prize because it seems the ones who are getting them may not need them the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Pokemon Collector as a player rewards is nice, it's just too bad it isn't the level 1 prize because it seems the ones who are getting them may not need them the most.
    I can't tell what was given out for what tier.

I just know my PTO and his son got the same thing I got, but also recieved 2 Pokemon Communications and 2 Pluspowers.
    Yes, this makes me feel better, too. I've been telling people all the time, sign up and get rewards. Now I'm not so embarrassed.

Is there a pointer to the rewards structure somewhere? That would make a nice feature on the Gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulbasnore
    Yes, this makes me feel better, too. I've been telling people all the time, sign up and get rewards. Now I'm not so embarrassed.

Is there a pointer to the rewards structure somewhere? That would make a nice feature on the Gym.
    I can't find anything officially posted about the different tiers. Would be nice to see something though.