Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 3322

Thread: .::TCS; Finally updated with DRX. H: Giratina EX, Rayquaza EX, FA Ho-Oh EX, more!::.

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmaster View Post
    Ok how about an absol g lv X and a flygon RR for a claydol and a promocroak LMK thanks
    Probably not, sorry.
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  2. #52
    What about my:

    Garchomp C Lv. X

    for your:

    Hippowdon Lv. X?
    League Owner/Leader of the UVa-Wise Pokemon League

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by drtomoe123 View Post
    What about my:

    Garchomp C Lv. X

    for your:

    Hippowdon Lv. X?
    Yes. PMing to finalize...
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  4. #54
    Rew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    2,850
    Images
    3
    I have:
    1 Staraptor FB Lv. X
    1 Electivire FB Lv. X

    I need:
    Uxie xX
    1 Claydol
    1 Luxray GL Lv. X

    offer =)
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarr
    so we know we luv rew

  5. #55
    Hello!
    My: Claydol GE
    Your: Absol G Lv.X

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Don't kid yourself. Pokémon knows who you are. We know where you live and who you play with. We know who your league leaders are.

  6. #56
    Wut up man, I need 2 x Claydol GE, what you need from my list? if you don't see anything lemme know and I most likely have it unlisted.
    Trading Thread

    Darkrai Will Prevail

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Politoed666 View Post
    Unless you can rip yourself somewhat, such as offering Blaze FB Lv.X and some other stuff, don't really see anything. Let me know if there's anything else.
    What else were you looking at in addition to the Blaze X? LMK we might be able to work out a deal. Thanks
    Trade Thread

    Curiosity...you want to know what it's like...one day, you won't be able to resist....

  8. #58
    and my Cresselia X and Rayquaza X for your Luxray gl Lv.X

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Don't kid yourself. Pokémon knows who you are. We know where you live and who you play with. We know who your league leaders are.

  9. #59
    3 x Roseanne's (1 RvH)
    2 x Call Energy (2 RvH)
    Absol G Lv.X
    Garchomp C Lv.X
    1x VS Seeker
    Mesprit LA
    2x Glaceon (Snow Cloak)
    3x Night Teleporter
    1x Primeape SV

    I have all of these from your wants, would you be willing to trade your Claydol GE for any of this? LMK with a counteroffer. BTW your cards are on the way in our previous trade.
    Trading Thread

    Darkrai Will Prevail

  10. #60
    My: Articuno and Moltres SV Reprints
    For
    Your: 2 Uxie LA (non-reverse, reverse, whatever I just need the card regardless of it's holographic nature) :]

    I'll add more onto that offer, I know how much Uxies are worth.
    Last edited by Delirium Trigger; 08/25/2009 at 07:37 PM.
    The Schadenfreude Pith

  11. #61
    My:
    2x Call Energy

    Your:
    4x Cyrus's Conspiracy

    LMK if this is fair.
    My Trade Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakak View Post
    Why do you need help? C++ is a passing grade
    Quote Originally Posted by Marril View Post
    Given that they've ramped up from colours to metals to gems, there's only one more option available to them.
    Pokémon Plutonium and Uranium.

  12. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rew View Post
    I have:
    1 Staraptor FB Lv. X
    1 Electivire FB Lv. X

    I need:
    Uxie xX
    1 Claydol
    1 Luxray GL Lv. X

    offer =)
    Eh... not especially interested. I'm removing those cards from my wants.

    Quote Originally Posted by KindaFighting View Post
    Hello!
    My: Claydol GE
    Your: Absol G Lv.X
    Absol G Lv.X has been traded.

    Quote Originally Posted by zmullen15 View Post
    Wut up man, I need 2 x Claydol GE, what you need from my list? if you don't see anything lemme know and I most likely have it unlisted.
    Nothing, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    What else were you looking at in addition to the Blaze X? LMK we might be able to work out a deal. Thanks
    Blaziken FB Lv.X and Claydol for Luxray GL Lv.X? I could also do Luxray GL Lv.X for Palkia G Lv.X and Claydol.

    Quote Originally Posted by KindaFighting View Post
    and my Cresselia X and Rayquaza X for your Luxray gl Lv.X
    It's a good offer... let me think about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by zmullen15 View Post
    3 x Roseanne's (1 RvH)
    2 x Call Energy (2 RvH)
    Absol G Lv.X
    Garchomp C Lv.X
    1x VS Seeker
    Mesprit LA
    2x Glaceon (Snow Cloak)
    3x Night Teleporter
    1x Primeape SV

    I have all of these from your wants, would you be willing to trade your Claydol GE for any of this? LMK with a counteroffer. BTW your cards are on the way in our previous trade.
    No longer need the stuff that would be worth it... sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delirium Trigger View Post
    My: Articuno and Moltres SV Reprints
    For
    Your: 2 Uxie LA (non-reverse, reverse, whatever I just need the card regardless of it's holographic nature) :]

    I'll add more onto that offer, I know how much Uxies are worth.
    Eh... no longer interested in the reprints. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by legotack View Post
    My:
    2x Call Energy

    Your:
    4x Cyrus's Conspiracy

    LMK if this is fair.
    Are the Call Energies RH?

    Finally updating, everyone.
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  13. #63
    ^No, they're not, but I don't need the Cyrus's anymore.
    My Trade Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakak View Post
    Why do you need help? C++ is a passing grade
    Quote Originally Posted by Marril View Post
    Given that they've ramped up from colours to metals to gems, there's only one more option available to them.
    Pokémon Plutonium and Uranium.

  14. #64
    Uxie LA RH
    Rayquaza C X
    Rayquaza C
    Mesprit LA
    2x Primeape SV
    2x Garchomp C
    Solrock SV
    Lunatone SV
    Banette PT

    Your 2x Luxray X? lmk

  15. #65
    so how bout mai Blaziken FB Lv.X, 3 VS Seekers and a Solrock for your Luxray GL Lv.X?
    Did you ever wonder why people eat cheese pie?

    My trades

  16. #66
    I have Rosey's, Calls, and LMK what other staples you're looking for. I'm looking to get 1 x Uxie LA from you (non-holo).
    Trading Thread

    Darkrai Will Prevail

  17. #67
    Can you CML for any combination of these:

    x1 Toxicroak G Promo
    x2 Unown G

    Thanks.
    Last edited by BellyzardSweep; 08/31/2009 at 10:39 AM.
    ---> Have/Wants List
    My girlfriend is 12 and 0 pulling LV. X's in packs.

  18. #68
    cml
    1x Luxray GL Lv.X
    1x Garchomp C Lv. X
    1x Electivire FB Lv.X
    1x Dialga G Lv.X

  19. #69
    Poli, I still haven't received from you yet, when did you send out?
    Trading Thread

    Darkrai Will Prevail

  20. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by legotack View Post
    ^No, they're not, but I don't need the Cyrus's anymore.
    No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabigon_Jr View Post
    Uxie LA RH
    Rayquaza C X
    Rayquaza C
    Mesprit LA
    2x Primeape SV
    2x Garchomp C
    Solrock SV
    Lunatone SV
    Banette PT

    Your 2x Luxray X? lmk
    Talked to you on AIM about this. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by TeH_JERGEN View Post
    so how bout mai Blaziken FB Lv.X, 3 VS Seekers and a Solrock for your Luxray GL Lv.X?
    Gosh, I really ripped myself off when I traded for my Blaziken X. :/ In any case, think I'll pass, thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by zmullen15 View Post
    I have Rosey's, Calls, and LMK what other staples you're looking for. I'm looking to get 1 x Uxie LA from you (non-holo).
    Eh... trading Uxie for stuff like Rosey's and Call is iffy. Let's finish up our previous trade first.

    Quote Originally Posted by BellyzardSweep View Post
    Can you CML for any combination of these:

    x1 Toxicroak G Promo
    x2 Unown G

    Thanks.
    Nothing, sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by gengar666 View Post
    cml
    1x Luxray GL Lv.X
    1x Garchomp C Lv. X
    1x Electivire FB Lv.X
    1x Dialga G Lv.X
    Where's your list?
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  21. #71
    cml for:
    Uxie LV X
    Azelf LA
    Uxie LA

    thanks!!!!!
    Link to my thread: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112735
    -Originally Posted by Misa:
    Two words, Shiftry.
    -Originally Posted by HMSlave:
    Shiftry is one word.

  22. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by actingpokemon123 View Post
    cml for:
    Uxie LV X
    Azelf LA
    Uxie LA

    thanks!!!!!
    Nothing, sorry. If you still need Garchomp C Lv.X, I could trade that for Absol G Lv.X.
    TRADES UPDATED 7-26-13 CML! Also, check out my eBay auctions!
    T8 HTPC '12 T32 Nats '11 3rd Regs '12
    Help Bulbapedia expand its articles on Pokémon TCG strategy and deck archetypes, past and present!
    2012-2013 season: 4-87, 3 Championship Points, 1435.95

  23. #73
    Nah, I don't need it anymore, jsut those. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!
    Link to my thread: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112735
    -Originally Posted by Misa:
    Two words, Shiftry.
    -Originally Posted by HMSlave:
    Shiftry is one word.

  24. #74
    hey there off your list i have these
    1x glaceon (snow cloak) holo
    1x Solrock SV
    4x rosy's
    im looking to get
    1x uxie (la)
    lmk thanks
    TRADE LIST
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139343
    CENTER]TEAM ROGUE SAUCE

  25. #75
    hey there can you cml i'm looking to get this
    1x Luxray GL Lv.X
    1x luxray gl
    so far off your list i have
    4x rosey
    1x blaziken fb lv.x
    TRADE LIST
    http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=139343
    CENTER]TEAM ROGUE SAUCE

Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •