Thread: Masquerain SV 68/147

Masquerain SV 68/147

What do you think of this card?
    Also what do you think the poke-body does?
    I think it removes from 20 damage from any damage done to all of your pokemon.

Images
    It reduces damage done by 20, its that simple. Any number of damage your opponent does, just substract 20.
    And its pretty horrid otherwise, dealing only 30 damage.
    At the Dutch Nationals, a deck was stolen from me. It contained 3 Yanmega primes.
    3 weeks later, Yanmega takes USA and Canada nationals by storm.
    I never felt this cheated before.

When I got it in a pack, I knew I wanted to use it in the prerelease. Unfortunately I didn't get any Surskit, so I couldn't do it. It's a really good card in limited, offering draw and 30 for a single grass energy, plus a very good body. In the modified format, though, it just can't do enough damage to be a real factor. There's better draw, and it won't stay alive too long even with the help of the body.

I think Abomasnow SF utilizes the body more effectively, with more HP and better attacks.
    Black Brock, amphy#1, Sabbett

Quote Originally Posted by slapping_joy
    I can believe what I want, and so can you, even though you're wrong.

I got a 2-2 of this in our prelease. Got first in prelease
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexar View Post
    Tyrogue is just like Casey Anthony. Kills babies and has a 50/50 shot of getting away with it.

This would be really fun to use in a double battle. Just sit there with two active Masquerains and reduce all your opponent's damage by 40. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigal_fanboy View Post
    Legos is named Legos because Marcus Tullius Cicero invented the deck as a counter to Catiline's attempts to overthrow the Roman Republic -- it's notoriously hard to overthrow an empire when you can't even Cosmic Power to draw into a fourth legion.
    click the arrow for the full quote